It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO science key to halting climate change: former Canadian defense ministe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This former defense minister for canada is claiming that we (U.S.) have alien tech that would possibly allow us to save our planet from climate change. It'll be interesting to see if there is a smear campaign launched on this guy now.

Canadian UFO disclosure?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
there doesnt need to be a smear campaign when everyone laughs at the idea of ufos visiting earth already. the fact that on top of he said that he read that phillip corso guys book and made his decision that they are real is also another reason that he is easily discredited. heh

[edit on 28-2-2007 by jemblem62]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deleted entire quote of post directly above

[edit on 28/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
He's 83 now and was first appointed defense minister in 1963 (from the article) Because of his age alone he'll probably be called senile and foolish. I just don't think most people will take him seriously, whether he's right or not. Think of all the money they could or do make from releasing secret technology. (depends on who's telling the story.) Money and power seem to be what it's all about, disclose it and you lose both.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Can anyone summarize that book for me? o_O Seems to have done a lot for him... not that he really has anything to lose.

Anyways, good initiative. I support his cause even if I don't really believe in any Roswell (like) incident.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please direct comments to the earlier thread

new topics

top topics

join