It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason False Flag OP!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time."
From Wikipedia

It is my opinion that Freemasons are conducting False Flag Operations right here within this ATS forum!

Let's play one out !

1. They created VCR aka "Viva Christo Rey" and his aliases. Produced abusive anti-mason threads to deliberately hurt the Freemason community.

2. VCR was then BANNED and made an example of, but he still remains hidden (apparently) moving between many user names and therefore becoming a sort of Bin-laden of ATS.

3.The banning of VCR (I'm no fan !) was a show of strength and solidarity within the Freemason community on ATS.

4.This action is now used as a threat over all who post about the Freemason conspiracy theory.

5.All who post now get abused and censored, accused of not sourcing material, attempting to sell or promote product's and ironically accused of being abusive.

Who Benefits?

Many thread's within this ATS forum are Freemason related and the contribution from the Freemason community is very important in my opinion.
However, I feel this agenda to derail and destroy threads through this sinister operation must be dealt with immediately if this forum is to survive, although ironically this is the true end goal for the Freemasons.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by cain-diedhi]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh crap he figeured us out now what do we do?

Ok guys on to the next forum board.'

Dude the time you spent typing this up could have been spent on learning the truth about the Masons and pulling the haze away that's clouding your vision.

Gotta go now and Black Op someone else

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
corsig

Ok guys on to the next forum board.'

Now who was it who said that the "Freemasons are not involved in any conspiracy"?
Oh Yeah, The Freemasons.

Yep, you better move this one, Don't want to talk about your evil work!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
"False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time."
From Wikipedia

It is my opinion that Freemasons are conducting False Flag Operations right here within this ATS forum!

Let's play one out !

1. They created VCR aka "Viva Christo Rey" and his aliases. Produced abusive anti-mason threads to deliberately hurt the Freemason community.

2. VCR was then BANNED and made an example of, but he still remains hidden (apparently) moving between many user names and therefore becoming a sort of Bin-laden of ATS.

3.The banning of VCR (I'm no fan !) was a show of strength and solidarity within the Freemason community on ATS.

4.This action is now used as a threat over all who post about the Freemason conspiracy theory.

5.All who post now get abused and censored, accused of not sourcing material, attempting to sell or promote product's and ironically accused of being abusive.

Who Benefits?

Many thread's within this ATS forum are Freemason related and the contribution from the Freemason community is very important in my opinion.
However, I feel this agenda to derail and destroy threads through this sinister operation must be dealt with immediately if this forum is to survive, although ironically this is the true end goal for the Freemasons.

I'm leaving that in it's entirety. And Thank You for insulting not only me but ALL of the staff that moderate this forum. ATS is now an avenue for a specific group? BULL #! VCR got banned for a reason, the same reason that at least 5 Masons that I know of got banned, for not adhering to the T&C.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
intrepid

Thank You for insulting not only me but ALL of the staff that moderate this forum.

I apologise If I have insulted anyone here at ATS.

I only wanted to discuss what goes on within this forum. I'm sure that I'm not the only user that feels strongly about Freemasons derailing threads etc etc etc!

I must say, I feel this reaction is going a long way to proving that the Freemason community is indeed out to destroy discussion about certain issues.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Please correct me if I'm wrong, this forum is here so we can all discuss secret society's and the conspiracies attached to them.

Have I posted this in the wrong forum?

It's a Freemason conspiracy isn't it?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I must say, I feel this reaction is going a long way to proving that the Freemason community is indeed out to destroy discussion about certain issues.

In which case you missed what I said:

Originally posted by intrepid
VCR got banned for a reason, the same reason that at least 5 Masons that I know of got banned, for not adhering to the T&C.

We moderate by the T&C, not ANY affiliation. And NO, I'm not a Mason.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
intrepid

We moderate by the T&C, not ANY affiliation. And NO, I'm not a Mason.

I'm sure you do moderate within the T&C and I'm not accusing Moderators of any wrong doing.

Is it just a coincidence that every time somebody post's up something out of the 'norm' relating to Freemasons, it gets jumped all over and accusation's of being abusive instantly start flying at the user who posted.
A minimum reaction is it instantly gets rubbished by a Freemason!
If Freemason can't defend themselves through means of discussion then where does that leave the forum?

I have taken my opinion through observing the threads over the last month or so and it is my right to hold this opinion isn't it?

All this has achieved so far is prove me right.

HAS THIS THREAD HAS BEING DERAILED? It feels like it to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh my..

Some one tell me, how could our evil plans fail..

Surly it is from the prying power of such an astute and intelligent person such as the OP, only he could figure out the evil dark and deceptive plans the masons are planning.. It was to be ATS first.. and then the WORLD!!! .. Ah but alas, no more.. for our evil plans now crumble before us.. all the planning.. the typing.. the endless cups of coffee to keep all of our board enemies at bay.. we have been truly bested by the best. Fair well Cain-Diedhi.. we can no longer stay here at ATS with your intelligent researching abilities, truly abnormal ability it is.. we will have to move on to corrupting weaker men.

How would you like it if most of the people around you where ignorant to your way of life, and instead of trying to understand it, they slander it. Would you then not be offended? Would you then not take a stand and try and correct misconception? Would you allow the slander to continue, corrupting those you read the evil words spread in spite, creating just another endless cycle of ignorant hate, fear, paranoia and arrogant self-righteousness? I only hope you would.. it is our right to defend our fraternity from libel and slander where ever we may meet it, if that happens to be a discussion board then so be it.

Perhaps if you had credible sources, left out far fetched schemes of world domination, and left your arrogant accusations at the door, you would be both better received and heard. The problem you have is not the Masons on this board over powering you with influential force, but rather your problem is you cannot bring forth an argument that could possibly hold ground against the real truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Cain-diedhi your point is valid which is not necessarily implying that this one poster was part of any conspiracy but a valid point nonetheless. I've read over your post cain-diedhi and I see no reason for the ATS Mod's to be taking any partucular offense. Your remarks seem to imply that the Mod's of ATS are actually doing a very good job, akin to police officers doing their job but not necessarily aware that the agenda was simply designed to produce a fashioned result.

I find some of these antics by the Mod's acting all insulted a little strange when looked upon that most of what we see today is nothing less than thinking devorced from reality and in a Conspiracy forum like this, it should be almost welcomed more than not. Based on what I know already and the extent of the deception today which has permeated into our daily lives, it truly behooved me that you would waste time apologizing to appease the sensitive feelings of the MOD's here.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
²Intrepid: I don't think the OP wanted to insult or accuse the ATS staff - not even indirectly. He is stating an observation and puts forth a possible explanation.

Let me give an example. Newton observed an apple and concluded there must be gravity. I guess his friends didn't cry out "what, do you think we haven't noticed things fall down? Do you call us morons or what?"

Helium balloons fly upwards. Does that prove Newton wrong, does it prove that there is no gravity? No.

cain-dhiedi should be allowed to put forth his reasoning without ridiculing from the other side or pre-supposing hidden insults at the staff.

Personally, I couldn't care less if the freemasons cults are up to something or are using ATS to recruit sect members. The Illuminati here I've discussed with so far were very nice, although I never felt satisfied from their answers, so I stopped discussing with them about secret society issues, so all is well. Knowing how sectarian recruitment and straw man arguments work, knowing how battles on internet forums can bear strange fruits sometimes and knowing that so-called "false flag operations" aren't seldom in everyday life, I don't think it's a far stretch to believe they'd set up a ventriloquist puppet. I'd wonder why they would do that, as there is nothing to gain here on ATS except if they tried to hijack the ATS "government" from within... but I trust the staff to know who they invite into their circles, so actually, I don't really know why I'm giving my 2 cents on this. Prolly just wanted to say "nice theory, cain-diedhi" :-)

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I can make you doubt before you believe but thus is the trick of making one believe. Now open your pineal gland so we can enter.

You tell a country leader to act out toward us in a secret unison of manipulating another country for a gain. Once done you go after the country you told to act out toward you and you bring yet another country in on it.

Chess
We can make it look like an elaborate game but it always takes two players.
As in the above scenario another country's leader would have had to join in on this to become open for attack. He would of had his own motives for power or secrecy or just wanted to play.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It doesn't go anywhere to proving anything.

The Masons contribute more facts to ATS than the herpetophobic paranoiacs...

You should actually try to test and research what we say once in a while. You may be shocked to learn that we've got better things to do than play cloak-and-dagger disinfo games like wannabe spies or something.

Get real, mate.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Roark]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Can you provide any evidence to back up points 4 and 5? If you have the evidence please show it in support of your claims.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

From Wikipedia

Let's play one out !

Who Benefits?

Oh please!...that is the most ridiculous thing I've read lately. Honestly, Cain-diedhi, I've suspected you of being another sock-puppet for the infamous troll, "VCR" -- your appearance on these forums so soon after his departure seemed oddly curious.

Maybe I'm wrong! I'm sure the mods could determine the truth by checking the ISP.

If I accuse you falsely of being a sock-puppet, accept my apologies.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

VCR got banned for a reason, the same reason that at least 5 Masons that I know of got banned, for not adhering to the T&C.

My opinions of the OPs theory aside:

Correct me if I am wrong but I do believe that the OP states that VCR was a mason. A mason who is here with the goal of getting banned and shining a negative light by association on other people who speak out against the society.

It seems that there is some confusion...according to this theory the OP puts forward it would seem that the moderators are doing there job and the freemasons are using that to their advantage in a clever way.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
While I'm obviously a Freemason, I personly miss the troll induced buyplay. While it is very unproductive it does make for lively and entertaining reading.

Cain-diehi, if you are willing to spend the time, try looking at a lot of the early threads and you will see a lot of banned masons. In fact there have been many more masons banned for vilating the T&C than nonmasons. Although I am ashamed of the manor of some of my brothers, I can understand given the lengths some posters have gone to to attempt to discredit our fraternity.

If you will try and put yourself in our position for a moment and consider how you would react to some of the slander that has posted, and think how you would react if it was directed at an orginisation you were proud to be a member of. That is the position we are in.

I am always willing to join a discussion in a calm and polite manner if I can contribute.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Masonic Student]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think you got it exactly right spines.

The only thing that I find weird about these kinds of thread and the threads that posters like VCR start is why is it that these people believe a few bad apples means that everyone in the group is guilty? That's like judging everyone in ATS based on its worst members. Or judging every Christian or Muslim based on its worst members. etc, etc. So what if there are Freemasons who want to control the world or if there are freemasons who are murders and criminals? How does this make Freemasonry fundamentally evil? There isn't a segment of society that doesn't have its share of shady characters. I don’t understand why it has become fashionable to attack the Freemasons based on the idea that some of them are “out to get us.” Why not go after those individuals directly instead of trying to link every freemason to the devil or some other stupid scheme?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

My opinions of the OPs theory aside:

Correct me if I am wrong but I do believe that the OP states that VCR was a mason. A mason who is here with the goal of getting banned and shining a negative light by association on other people who speak out against the society.

It seems that there is some confusion...according to this theory the OP puts forward it would seem that the moderators are doing there job and the freemasons are using that to their advantage in a clever way.

VCR was NOT a Mason, he was a kid, a kid who happened to get into arguments with every one he encountered .. including mods. He was also a plargarist.

That is why he was baned, there may be other reasons, but those I think where the main reasons. In violation of the T&C, he was warned many times.. then banned.

What is wrong with that?

What is the OPs facination with VCR? ....... are you VCR?
no really, are you?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Rockpuck: Okay hold on because this can be semi confusing. I think spines is clarifying what cain-diedhi post means. What cain-diedhi is trying to say (whether true or not) is that VCR is a freemason and that VCR came to ATS to purposely post childish topics that were anti-freemason so that the topics would be attacked and so that the threads would be locked. This of course happened immediately because the topics were utter crap and VCR was breaking the T&C (Again, remember this was done ON PURPOSE). Now, the freemasons can rally around ATS and make it so anyone who questions freemasonry or brings up anything negative will look like they are in league with posters like VCR. And of course that would be terrible. So in this conspiracy - all the freemasons here want any poster who does not like the Freemasons to look like some crazy person - ie VCR.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by zerotime]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join