It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone actually seen a "grey"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Mythica Beasts on the Moon
;

;
;

;
;

;

;

;

Creature with head blown apart

Birdlike creature

Breast area bone

Bone colored

Broken machine

Unknown Creature

Unknown Creature

Colored

Different creature, almost identical to other

Color bone structure

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'll try to be brief on this one. When I was a little kid, about 5 years old, I often used to stay awake all night, and even wander around the house while everyone was asleep. So, I was very comfortable moving around quietly in the dark, it didn't scare me at all, even as a child.

Except for one night, that is. I had waited until everyone was asleep, about 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning, and then I rose and headed down to the kitchen to see what I could find in the refrigerator (a regular destination). On my way through the living room, I remember stopping in my tracks, suddenly scared to death as I saw a big, deep shadow where I'd never seen before. It was a vertical shadow, maybe 5 feet tall (pretty tall from my perspective as a kid), standing in the middle of the room, directly between me and the console TV by the front window.

What scared me was that this "shadow" was only partially blocking out my view of the television, so I knew that this dark thing was a solid, three dimensional object. And then the "shadow" moved, and I let out the loudest, longest scream of my life. Within seconds, my mother flew into the room, scooped me up and hauled me back to bed, where I huddled under the covers for the rest of the night.

About a month later, when I had regained the courage to stay up all night, I was again going through my routine of sneaking down to the kitchen for a snack in the wee hours. I was no longer afraid of the living room, and that shadowy figure had not returned, either, so I stepped into the kitchen and reached up to switch on the light.

When my eyes adjusted to the light, I had to rub them a couple of times, because there was something very blurry about my vision. I realized, then, that there was a dark shadow in the middle of the kitchen — with the overhead light illuminating everything except the shadow! A dark, nebulous figure standing right there in the middle of the floor.

I was scared stiff, of course, and I couldn't seem to focus my eyes on the shadowy area itself, but I could see details on either side of the shadow very clearly. Even stranger, when I didn't look directly at it, I could actually see details of the dark figure in my peripheral vision. I remember thinking that it looked like an oversized chicken embryo — very pallid, grayish flesh, big hairless head and big dark eyes.

Yeah, like that.

It had a little body compared to its head, but the body was much darker gray. Every time I tried to look directly at it, my vision just blurred out, all I could see was a dark, shadowy nothing.

Then I opened the refrigerator door, found a plate of devilled eggs and went into the living room to eat them. I just sat at the coffee table and ate the eggs, not even looking toward the kitchen — I wasn't scared at all at that point, and I knew that the shadowy figure was gone.

It didn't occur to me until years later that my fear and curiosity had both just vanished simultaneously that night — replaced by simple hungerfor a reason. Somebody was in control that night, and it wasn't the 5-year-old kid.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
nnelsosj, a lot of nice pictures of rocks there, but i see no evidence of 'mythical beasts'...

For the record, no i've never seen a grey.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the stories guys, and the pics. I can kind of see what yur getting at with those pics, but those rocks would have to be tested to see if they are actually just rocks or are they fossils of some kind. Often there are clouds in the sky that take the shapes of different animals, but it doesn't mean they aren't still just clouds. Why do you think they are beasts of some kind, have the astronauts who were on the moon (supposedly on the moon) taken samples??? Do you know if there is more information available?

From those stories of guys who saw alien creatures, none of you drew any conclusion as to what you thought those aliens were actually doing or what they wanted.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
[edit on 4-3-2007 by Lawrence327]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
was there anything at all interesting or unusual in anyway about that school? Was it just a normal regular school, public or private?Were they studying anything different? Can you think of any reason why whoever broke into the school would have had any special interest in that school?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
From those stories of guys who saw alien creatures, none of you drew any conclusion as to what you thought those aliens were actually doing or what they wanted.

That first time I saw one, when I was 5-years-old, I didn't even know what "a Grey" was. I drew no conclusions at all — the only impression I had was that this thing was just "snooping around" my house when I startled it. I waited a couple of days before telling my mother what had happened, and she listened patiently before telling me it was just a bad dream. Simple. It was just a bad dream — no wonder it didn't make any sense!

It was after that incident, though, that I started getting sleep paralysis. A very frightening experience for a little kid, and I knew that it was caused by that same thing I had seen before, even though it didn't show itself in the subsequent visits. These were infrequent "visits" (about once a year); and, as far as I was concerned, it was some sort of ghost or poltergeist or something like that. It didn't even really occur to me to make an association with UFOs or aliens until much later, when I was a teenager reading up on the subject.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I'll go ahead and give you a brief pocket of info from my experience. Im going to tell you the truth because honestly I don't care what the skeptics believe - when you know, you know.

No, I have never been close to a Gray or have even seen one, but in '97 I was abducted by some astral type craft off of a beach in broad daylight with several people nearby. I don't have explanations for what happened but one of the things I was show while on board the ship was a telepathic history of the Grays, who they were and why they were here. One thing "they" told me was that most of the Grays represented in popular culture are a quasi-biological being manufactured by the "real" Grays. They showed me an image of a "real" Gray and it was a bit taller than the popular image of them as well it had alot more definition in the face, lines and wrinkles.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I think they're the ones in the Dulce base.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nnelsosj
Mythica Beasts on the Moon

Rocks. Rocks and vague pareidolia. Is there a point to any of this?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

I'll go ahead and give you a brief pocket of info from my experience. Im going to tell you the truth because honestly I don't care what the skeptics believe - when you know, you know.

I'm not sure I follow that - if you did care what the skeptics believe, would you lie about it?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

Originally posted by kronos11

I'm not sure I follow that - if you did care what the skeptics believe, would you lie about it?

I guess your correct - it was a bit confusing? What I meant to say was: despite the ravenous skeptics that tend to peruse this board I am going to go ahead and share an abduction experience. better?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Only in my dreams. they always electrocute me and usually results in me jumping out of bed.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

you misunderstand, i wasn't for a moment suggesting anyone lied, i wanted to know what conclusions they did draw from it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join