It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone actually seen a "grey"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have never looked into the alien agenda or UFO's very closely. I have heard the term "grey" but have never researched it. So what exactly are greys, are they annunaki? Are there other aliens, presumably known by different colours. Are greys the aliens responsible for the abduction reports we get. Are greys aggressive, what do they want, why are they a secret, why dont we see them in the open more, do they appear to large numbers of people at once. What do they want? Why are they here?
Have any of you ever met a grey, face to face? What powers do they have. Do they travel in groups? How did they get here? Is there any truth in the so called shape-shifting aliens, are they greys? If you meet a grey what would happen if you tried to kick and beat him? Should we feel threatened by these greys? What can we do if we meet one? Can they be shot or beaten? Are there any aliens that are actually friendly???

I would appreciate any replies from anyone who claims to have actually been abducted or ever came face to face with any aliens or ufo's close-up!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
I have never looked into the alien agenda or UFO's very closely. I have heard the term "grey" but have never researched it. So what exactly are greys, are they annunaki? Are there other aliens, presumably known by different colours. Are greys the aliens responsible for the abduction reports we get. Are greys aggressive, what do they want, why are they a secret, why dont we see them in the open more, do they appear to large numbers of people at once. What do they want? Why are they here?
Have any of you ever met a grey, face to face? What powers do they have. Do they travel in groups? How did they get here? Is there any truth in the so called shape-shifting aliens, are they greys? If you meet a grey what would happen if you tried to kick and beat him? Should we feel threatened by these greys? What can we do if we meet one? Can they be shot or beaten? Are there any aliens that are actually friendly???

I would appreciate any replies from anyone who claims to have actually been abducted or ever came face to face with any aliens or ufo's close-up!

Greys live and move and have their being in the mythosphere. There are so many books, TV shows, movies, and such depictiing the classic little grey beings with spindly limbs, big black eyes, no mouth and large .s that anything anyone recalls about them can not serve as evidence, since their memories are polluted by these images.

Elves, fairies, leprachauns, and other little people have been with us for centuries, but they change as the culture changes.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

Greys live and move and have their being in the mythosphere. There are so many books, TV shows, movies, and such depictiing the classic little grey beings with spindly limbs, big black eyes, no mouth and large .s that anything anyone recalls about them can not serve as evidence, since their memories are polluted by these images.

Elves, fairies, leprachauns, and other little people have been with us for centuries, but they change as the culture changes.

I wander how many people that claim to have seen these beings have mental problems/disorders and/or are on drugs.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I wander how many people that claim to have seen these beings have mental problems/disorders and/or are on drugs.

Sometimes I wander in open fields, but have never seen a gray there. I also wander in my backyard sometimes, but no greys there either. I guess you could say I am a wanderer, makes you wonder, no?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
Sometimes I wander in open fields, makes you wonder, no?

makes me wonder if you are a farmer

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Sometimes I wander in open fields, but have never seen a gray there. I also wander in my backyard sometimes, but no greys there either. I guess you could say I am a wanderer, makes you wonder, no?

Are you Mr. Burns after his radiation treatment?

(sometimes the built in spell checker does wanders for the English language)

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Lecter]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have never met one or seen one, though I thought you might be interested to see where these beings may have originated/manifested from.

I'm not saying this is the one but more likely another piece of the puzzle

Is Lam the first Grey?

www.boudillion.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If I meet one I'll kick it's grey ass..after all it's an illlegal alien and we have not give it permission to be here.

Many may take this as jest ..but it is not.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I haven't, but my brother has. When we were about 10 or so, he came crawling out of our room to the living room with absolute fear in his face saying that he saw a "hombre blanco" a white man. He said that it looked at him through the window. I went to check the window, I was kinda scared, I'm one year older then him, saw nothing. He swore that he saw him, I even made fun of him saying it was a homeless guy or something, he said not a chance, he said it was white and that he saw red in his eyes. After several years we really started getting into the subject of extraterrestrials and now he has realized that it was how they describe the greys. He saw a grey. To this day he still swears by it, and I believe him, he is my brother, he wouldn't lie to me about something like that.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter

I'm not concerned with the people that have mental disorders seeing Greys. Even if most of the people do, that's fine.

What concerns me is knowing how many of the people who DON'T have any trace of any type of mental disorder seeing the Greys. There's more credibility with those types of witnesses.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I guess you could say I am a wanderer, makes you wonder, no?

I sea what you did there. Very clever.

Did you sea what I did?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would appreciate some more answers from those who have witnessed or studied "greys", they do get mentioned alot on ATS, so someone must be claiming to have seen them

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If you wanna know about Grey's go read one of Streiber's books like Communion or Transformation. He takes the "they're scary, but here to communicate" angle, as opposed to the straight-up ass-rape and woogie-boogie approach.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I would appreciate some more answers from those who have witnessed or studied "greys", they do get mentioned alot on ATS, so someone must be claiming to have seen them

Below is an account of an event in CO. Apologies for the caps. That's how Derrel usually types... no link b/c this is just an email...

Here's ONE account:

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: DerrelWSims
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2007 4:10:25 PM
Subject: FW: alien hunting in the bush

alien hunting in the bush COLORADO

SOME FOLKS WONDER WHAT IT IS REALLY LIKE TO HUNT THE ALIEN...WELL, HERE IS YOUR STORY

THIS IS ME AFTER 7 DAYS WITH LITTLE TO NO SLEEP...

THEY CAME TO MY TENT, PATRICE AND RONNIE'S TENT (THEY HEARD IT, OR THEM, AND THEN "WENT IMMEDIATELY TO SLEEP")

THEN IT CAME TO MY TENT. I COULD SEE HIM ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE TENT FROM THE BRIGHT LANTERN LIGHT THAT SHOWN FROM ERIC'S WATCH (HE WAS OUR ALL NIGHT OBSERVER). THE ENTITY WAS NO MORE THAN I METER HIGH. HE HAD A HUGE BULBOUS HEAD. IT LITERALLY LOOKED LIKE A BALLOON (IN SHAPE). I HAD NEVER SEEN THIS KIND BEFORE. I HAD A LARGE CUTCO SERREATED KNIFE BLADE 3 INCHES AWAY FROM HIM (IT SEEMED TO BE A HE! FOR WHATEVER THAT MEANS). MY INTENT WAS TO INPALE HIM VIA THE TENT COVER.

I THOUGHT WOULD THIS BE BEST (ALIENHUNTING) OR WOULD IT BE MORE NEEDFUL (SCIENTIFIC/PSYCHOLOGICAL) TO CONTACT IT AND SEE WHAT IS "IN THERE"?

TO MY SHOCK THERE (AS DALE HAS SO APTLY AND CLEARLY ILLUSTRATED) THERE WAS NO ONE HOME SO TO SPEAK. THIS GUY WAS NOT THE SHARPEST KNIVE IN THE DRAWER. HE WAS AT LEAST HALF A SACK OF ALIEN FRENCH FRIES SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL. I WAS AGAST (LITERALLY) OF HIS LACK OF "MIND". HE HAD A SENSE OF OBEDIENCE LIKE A 286 COMPUTER...JUST DONT SHAKE IT UP OR COMPLICATE IT WITH TOO MANY COMMANDS OR IT WOULD BE CONFUSED.

IT MOVED TO THE SIDE OF MY TENT (TO MY RIGHT) TOWARD DARKNESS...I HAD A SECURE SENSE (AND MY HYPNOTIC COMMAND TO HIM) TO COME INTO THE TENT. APPARENTLY SOMEONE WAS WATCHING OUT FOR HIM AND DIDNT LIKE THE IDEA OF ME WAITING INSIDE THE TENT WITH MY "UNPLUGGING" DEVICE (KNIFE). IT STARTED

SCRATCHING ON THE SIDE OF THE TENT. MY VIEW OF THIS IS THE TENT IS SUPPOSED TO BE "OPEN TO WALK THROUGH LIKE A WALL IN AN ABDUCTION SENARIO). THE TENT WAS NOT "NUKED" AS I CALL IT. HE WAS SO DENSE HE KEPT TRYING TO GET IN...AND I WAS INCHES AWAY FROM GRABBING HIM (AFTER MY SCIENTIFIC/PSYCHOLOGY EXPERIMENT). HERE IS WHERE I WOULD PROVE SEVERAL OF MY HYPOTHESIS' TRUE. FINALLY HE STOPPED.
MY SUSPCIONS WERE THAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR DALE AND WOULD CONTINUE TO GO AROUND THE PERIPERY OF OUR TENTS TO STAY OUT OF SITE OF ERIC. LATER QUESTIONING OF ALL THE NEXT MORNING SHOWED THIS TO BE TRUE.
IF I CAME OUT OR INTERFERRED NOW, IT WOULD SURELY STOP THIS EVENT. SO I STAYED PUT UNTIL I SENSED OR SAW DALE BEING TAKEN. I COULD SEE DALE AND PAUL'S TENT FROM MY FRONT VIEW. I HAD THE TENT OPEN ENOUGH TO SEE THIS MUCH.

AND IT MOVED ONTO MY FILM MAKER'S TENT (HEARD IT "SCRATCHING ON THE TENT") AND DALE KNEW WHEN THEY WERE NEAR HIS TENT AND SCARED DALE HALF TO DEATH (WITH PAUL) IN THE TENT WITH HIM. THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED. THEY INSTALL THE FEAR (FOR CONTROL). PAUL'S FEAR WAS A VERY REAL KNOWING "THEY ARE HEEERRRREEE". HE WAS SO CORRECT.

...ERIC, OUR FAITHFUL, TRAINED OBSERVER NEVER HEARD OR SAW A THING.

THIS WAS TO BE EXPECTED. AND PLANNED. I KNEW "IF" THEY CAME, IT WOULD BE ON THE FIRST OR LAST NIGHT, AND WHEN WE WERE AT OUR LEAST.

THE NEXT MORING EVERYONE GAVE THIER RESPECTIVE REPORTS. NOT ONE PERSON WAS TOLD ANYTHING OF MY EVENT UNTIL ALL HAD TOLD THEIRS. THERE WAS NOTHING TO REPORT ON EVERY NIGHT TILL THIS ONE.

WE HAD INDEPENDANT VERIFICATION OF A BLUE LIGHTED UFO OVER OUR CAMPSITE AT 3 AM IN THE MORNING BY A LADY UP THE ROAD...

THE EVENT OCCURRED AT 3:AM

AWESOME STORIES YET TO BE TOLD.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter

I think that by and large, these people are not crazy or tripping. Fantasy prone - maybe.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That may be true but some are really good B.S. artist. Look at Jim Sparks tell me he's fakin. I mean his vocabulary and the way he paints a picture of the abduction with such finese he is either god of all bull# an evil genius or he was actually abducted. Either way there should more research in this I mean come on this can't be just a coincidence a lot of people saying similar stories the lights in the sky all of this can't be weather or solar energy causing this.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
Below is an account of an event in CO.

Thanks for the story! But it only leaves me with questions, are you going to answer???

This is written like a novel rather than a real account, but anyhow assuming it is a real account. The story suggests they were expecting the Aliens to meet them. Now why would they be expecting to meet aliens? How did the aliens know it was their first or last night? Why does he say the Alien was stupid when he didn''t actually contact him? What does he mean his "hypnotic command" when he wasn't actually communicating with him.

Why didn't he kill the alien if he was älien hunting". He also suggests he has seen other aliens (more than 1) of different appearance.

There are obviously alot more details I would like, such as what was the alien supposed to be doing, and how could he be doing it if he was stupid? How many more of them? Has he ever caught an alien? How did he know where to find them. etc, etc, etc

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Below is an account of an event in CO.

Thanks for the story! But it only leaves me with questions, are you going to answer???

Yes, it's real. Well... I wasn't there for it, but for me to say that this event was real is for you to say what you simply know, via rote mechanical routine, your best friend does in his sleep.

This is written like a novel rather than a real account, but anyhow assuming it is a real account.

Saber Enterprises has a publicist. It's a "prepped" story... but NOT "embellished" in any way.

The story suggests they were expecting the Aliens to meet them. Now why would they be expecting to meet aliens?

Perhaps, because it was part of the operation that night. Not to sound repetetiviely redundant, but taking a peek at Alienhunter:The Evidence in Light

How did the aliens know it was their first or last night?

This is a great question, but needs to be directed to Derrel.

Why does he say the Alien was stupid when he didn''t actually contact him?

This is a great question, but needs to be directed to Derrel.

[quoe]What does he mean his "hypnotic command" when he wasn't actually communicating with him.

Well...
(a) We don't know he wasn't communicating, it's a hypthesis at best (both ways too) and

(b) This is a great question, but needs to be directed to Derrel

Why didn't he kill the alien if he was älien hunting". He also suggests he has seen other aliens (more than 1) of different appearance.

Yes. Both perfectly legitimate questions, and, again, both need to be directed to Derrel.

There are obviously alot more details I would like, such as what was the alien supposed to be doing, and how could he be doing it if he was stupid?

My understanding of the Saber Enterprises Theory is that the "gray" has some unique qualities:

Biomechanical in nature.

Large amond shaped eyes
the eyes WE think of are "covers".
beneath the cover lies a red "matrix/EKGlike" display

Blue/gray hue to skin (on the "gray" - as opposed to the "brown")

IQ of around 80 (hovers near "dependent" staus)

The gray makes mistakes

The gray is vulnerable

Due to its limited "smarts" it is a great "worker bee" in the "operation".

When they put their . right up close to yours, they can "download" everything about you. EVERTHING... in the "blink of an eye"

Stuff like that. They are DECEIVERS. Damn good at it too.

How many more of them? Has he ever caught an alien? How did he know where to find them. etc, etc, etc

All questions for the Alienhunter. I wish I knew more about the event so I could help you understand. Sorry about that. Perhaps I could inquire with Sims...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have. When I was about 5 or 6. I was sleeping in my parents bed that night. My mom was asleep to my right, my dad to my left. It was dark, but the light from the neighbors garage was filtering through the bedroom window. I was sleeping flat on my back. My eyes flew open as if something woke me up. I turned my . to the right and saw a small figure standing in the doorway. It camoflauged itself very well. I couldn't make out details in its face.
I was not afraid. I don't know why. Keep in mind, when I was a kid I was taught there was no such thing as Aliens or Monsters. When seeing this little person, I didn't feel the desire to jump up and scream, burgler, burgler! I didn't feel fear at all. I thought he was funny!
The little person paused in the doorway, then proceeded down the right side of my parents bed. All the while I am watching him, I am able to move my .. I didn't feel paralysed. I do find it weird that I didn't have the desire to move.
I watched the little being intently as he crossed in front of the bed, directly into the light filtering in from outside. The being had a tiny frame. Almost anorexic like. He was less than 5 ft tall, had a larger . than a human one that was bald, but had long thin hairs on its .. Thats why I called him the little old man. I don't recall if he was wearing any clothes, but I don't think he was. While watching him I can hear my father snoring beside me. The being seemed relaxed in my house. He didn't seem like he was in any hurry to leave. He took his good old time walking around the bed. He didn't sway his arms when he walked, like humans do. He was very military like.
Now he is walking down the left side of my parents bed and is almost to me. I still can't see his face. To this day, I can't remember his face. I think he took that part of my memory out. I am smiling at him, happy to see him. I don't know why. He never spoke to me, either verbally or mentally. He gets to the part of the bed where my dad is asleep, he leans over me and gets in my face, when WHAM! I am out like a light.
He didn't hit me, but he somehow put me out in an instant. The next memory I have is I am waking up the next morning and everyone is already awake. I was alone in the bed, and the T.V. was on in the living room.
The very first thought I had was "I wonder if that little old man is still in my parents bathroom?" I remembered the night before, up to when the little guy put me out.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

All questions for the Alienhunter.

Who is the AlienHunter? And it may be an obvious question, but what does he do??? Is alien hunting his profession, like a fulltime job? Who finances that and how did he get into "alienhunting", how did he know where to look for them? Sounds very bizarre.
So these "greys" are of low iq and are decievers, so I must guess you are saying they are like brainwashed drones working for higher iq aliens? What do you mean they are decievers exactly. And when they get up close can you attack them before they "download" your information, will it be successful to attack them, or have they got powers???
Why are they here, what are they doing, what are they capable of? Can you or alienhunter tell us more about them? What parts of the world can they be found? Where are they from?
And whats the difference with the browns?
I have never heard of Evidence of Light, what is that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join