It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not looking good for N. Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../latimes_ts/20031221/ts_latimes/usputsitslatestarmsinskorea

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strigoi
story.news.yahoo.com.../latimes_ts/20031221/ts_latimes/usputsitslatestarmsinskorea

looks like crazy kim is next on the chopping block...this should be entertaining.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here we go again. I'm not sure what North Korea will do about this, but I am interested to find out what China will do. They are the real problem.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Here we go again. I'm not sure what North Korea will do about this, but I am interested to find out what China will do. They are the real problem.

China is doing what she should do now.Lesson its "little brother' and Preparing a second-round Six-party meeting,as soon as next month in beijing.The real challenge is how News Agencies balance its reports(Anti;Pro-,Positive;Negative),and how we,readers can obtain a more balanced view.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Since China is always on the look for new acquisitions for itself it really has no need to support Lil Kim. To do so would jeapordize their chances at adopting Taiwan etc.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I say we just assasinate Crazy kimm and end this whole thing with no casualties...well.....except Kim himself

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
oh geez, there is one thing my dad always tells me, "dont # with north korea"

i dont know if it would be such a good idea to interfere.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If Iraq was messy, what will N. Korea be? How many "decapitation" strikes against saddam. And I think Kim is 100x for psycotic than Hussein. He's a must go, but I can't imagine there being an easy way about it. Massive cassualties and we'll just piss off the last few allies we have.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't think we try anything with N.Korea within the next year. I think the majority of troops in Iraq will have to be back in U.S. before we take out pimp kim.

I think right now though, we are developing our best war plan for N.Korea. (gathering intel and such, implanting intel people inside the country)

Hopefully we can just assassinate the little bastard and save more lives. Although something tells me that wouldn't take care of the problem, someone would just step in and think they are invincible. Either way, the next year should be very interesting.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
I don't think we try anything with N.Korea within the next year. I think the majority of troops in Iraq will have to be back in U.S. before we take out pimp kim.

I think right now though, we are developing our best war plan for N.Korea. (gathering intel and such, implanting intel people inside the country)

Hopefully we can just assassinate the little bastard and save more lives. Although something tells me that wouldn't take care of the problem, someone would just step in and think they are invincible. Either way, the next year should be very interesting.

Crazy Kim is not an idiot anyway,he knows well how to deal with U.S.,especially U.S. is busying doing something else. U.S. president(lawmakers) is not an idiot too,he knows well how to handle DPRK,especially DPRK is too poor to afford a war,nothing guarantee the pay back,not like IRAQ.

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by omkao]

top topics

join