It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is Funding al-Qaeda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You're using a website called smirkingchimp.com as a source? Really? And, an article written by Sy Hersh?

Are you kidding me? You're serious about this? Please tell me that this is some sort of joke. Please!

Sy Hersh is unreliable, at best; I don't know what smirkingchimp.com is, but it looks pretty ultra left wing liberal to me. Please tell me that you don't believe every word of this sensationalist trash.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

I don't share the love for Seymour Hersh. He is a sensationalist who doesn't care if the info he leaks hurts the US.

I'll remind you that Bush ISN'T the US. Bush is the one everybody [edit on 28-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

SO you speak for everybody now?

thats the problem with liberals(not calling you one Vitchilo), they think they speak for everyone when in reality they speak or a small group of people.

Also, was not HARD evidence asked for? and what was presented?

Someone's opinion on what a good job seymour hersh's, an ultra liberal, reporting methods are. How is that evidence again?

sounds more like slander than evidence?
but so is 70% of the crap liberals spew.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by savage99
You're using a website called smirkingchimp.com as a source? Really? And, an article written by Sy Hersh?

Are you kidding me? You're serious about this? Please tell me that this is some sort of joke. Please!

Sy Hersh is unreliable, at best; I don't know what smirkingchimp.com is, but it looks pretty ultra left wing liberal to me. Please tell me that you don't believe every word of this sensationalist trash.

You would be amazed at exactly how many do bvelieve every word of this garbage, especially on this site.

MOD NOTE: Extensive quoting or full quote.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Amen

The time is fast approaching when the only way America's beleagured and abused troops will be able to defend themselves will be by laying down their arms--or perhaps turning them on their demented leaders.

www.smirkingchimp.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
[
thats the problem with liberals(not calling you one Vitchilo), they think they speak for everyone when in reality they speak or a small group of people.

The same thing could be said of the republicans and conservatives.

Actually I have come across posts about this on several different websites.

Abu Graib..... Mai Li.... unreliable? hardly. Infallible, no but far more reliable than many.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm sure some of the lost money got into the wrong hands...In a place like Iraq its not very hard for that to happen. Did it happen purposely? It is very possible, but I'd like to see more proof of that.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

[

Abu Graib..... Mai Li.... unreliable? hardly. Infallible, no but far more reliable than many.

Well, Im not saying conservatives speak for everybody, but I dont see many making comments like, "everyone hates bush" and "too bad cheney wasnt assasinated" or "everyone hates clinton." Get what im saying?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Amen

The time is fast approaching when the only way America's beleagured and abused troops will be able to defend themselves will be by laying down their arms--or perhaps turning them on their demented leaders.

www.smirkingchimp.com...

YAY! Treason and armed insurrection all in the name of patriotism!

Lucky for us very few of these type people have the balls to back up their statements with actions.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

[

Well, Im not saying conservatives speak for everybody, but I dont see many making comments like, "everyone hates bush" and "too bad cheney wasnt assasinated" or "everyone hates clinton." Get what im saying?

Where were you in the 90's? the right wing bashing of clinton was beyond the pale.... the liberals haven't come anywhere close to the level of hatred that was tossed at him.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
All I can say is that the same group of people that are in Washington NOW. Are the same group that were there during the Iran contra,Water gate, Chappaquiddick,Thomas J. Dodd,Nixon pardon of Ford,71' Pentagon papers,John Connally Milk money,1977 Burt Lance,Billy Gate 80',Raymond
J. Donavan 81'Keating Five 80-89,Anthony Lee Coelho 89, David Durenburger 90'House banking 92',George H.W.Bush pardon of 6 Iran-Contra figures on 12/24/92 after he failed to win a second term, days before the perjury trial of Casper Wienburger,Filegate 96',Whitewater 94-00', Teamstergate 96',Pardongate 99-01', And it goes on and on and on...But if you go back and look at these people you can connect all of them together through others in power now. I wouldn't put it past anyone in Washignton now to do something like this. It is the history. All of these people are part of a elite group and they are all the same.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Grover,I cannot deny the fact that U.S does have a bad track record when it comes to choosing "friends." However, I think it's a bit absurd to say that are government is funding the very same people they are presently fighting. It doesn't make sense. Bush may not be a genius, but he's not that much of a dumbass. I don't buy it.

when are you gonna realize that bush isn't a dumbass but not because he wouldnt fund terrorism but because he is. ...he's not actually fighting terror....they create the problem (terror) get a reaction (public screaming for security) then create a solution (take our rights and wage war). Its classic. do some homework...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join