It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons view on 9-11

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I have just got to the end of this thread after reading it from start to finish, and checking out some of the links along the way. I have learnt a great deal from the arguments from both sides of the fence.

I have never been a great fan of Masonry or for that matter organised religion but if your looking for the truth you should approach it from every angle and with an open mind so I have spent the time to do just that with this thread.

I have nothing to offer in this debate, it's not my area of expertise, but I will say this.

Those of you trying to beat your paronoid message into minds of those who disgree with you, using your Bibles as weapons of choice, have done your religion and it's followers an enourmous disservice with your rhetoric.

If the Masonns are indeed in league with Satan as you suggest, they just must be pissing theirselves laughing down at the lake of fire, because if you are the stumbling block to their plan of world domination, it does not look like they will have to much of a hard time pulling it off.

Well done everybody. Anyone for straightjackets?

And so to bed!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thank you sweftl337 for the info on Hitler(Freemason) and Stalin(Catholic). Both very shocking. I see your correlation with secrecy and power and how it can be very bad.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join