It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons view on 9-11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
First off Masonic Hitler I have the write to call an apple an apple. As far as blessing for joining masonry here's my answer to that
. It's not that hard to form a judgement on masonry and nor is it wrong. You are the liar hypocrite who says he's a christian. What does the bible say about yoking with a non-believer? Can you tell us evil lying christians what it says? It says not to do it. And you do just that. This whole religious tolerance is a joke. Sweft said it really good, "This diagram reveals the dialectic of how each side oppose each other while at the same time attacking the true followers of Christ."
So go spread your Hitler lies some place else cause again I'am not buying the,"spin."
I do have the right to tell it,"Freemasonry is wrong and evil." It's been proven by your own brothers Manly P. Hall and Albert Pike. But nice try in trying to paint me up to being the satanist HITLER

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
You are the liar hypocrite who says he's a christian. What does the bible say about yoking with a non-believer?.

And yet ONCE AGAIN you tell a blatant lie. I most certainly have never claimed to be a Christian, and Christianity doesn't interest me much at all, except maybe for thye interesting fact that it started as a Jewish form of the Osiris-Mithras mystery cult of the slain and risen god-man.

This whole religious tolerance is a joke. Sweft said it really good, "This diagram reveals the dialectic of how each side oppose each other while at the same time attacking the true followers of Christ."
So go spread your Hitler lies some place else cause again I'am not buying the,"spin."

Allow me to repeat myself concerning you "true Christians":

Actually, my posts to you have been partially serious. Your insinuation that you were somehow a "real Christian" intrigued me.

Since Christians are commanded to love their enemies and bless those that curse them, a "real Christian" would have had only one course of action.

However, you took the opposite route. And even though you accuse me of "satanism", your behavior was exactly that recommended by Anton Szandor LaVey in his "Satanic Bible", the opposite of Christian teaching. In other words, you've been plugging Christianity, but behaving in accordance with Satanism.

This is however what I expected anyway, but I just didn't think it would be so brazen. It shows that either you are a Christian, but just a hypocrite because you do not follow the teachings of Jesus....or, you claim to be a christian, but are really not, which makes you a liar.

So which one is it?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Christianity doesn't interest me much at all, except maybe for thye interesting fact that it started as a Jewish form of the Osiris-Mithras mystery cult of the slain and risen god-man.

So why did you join the lodge? Was baking cookies and cakes at the local Community Center not good enough for charity work?

Dear Masonic Light, let's be honest here: You don't even understand the difference between the mythical "Jesus of the Jews" and the real Jesus of the Nazarenes. It is no wonder that so many Freemasons today are fooled into joining and thinking that they actually know something special. Do those fancy degrees mean so much to you?

There are those who know and those you have experienced the Christos. So seek Masonic Light and the the truth will be revealed to you that nothing is what is first appears.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Andy Warhol

According to my investigations, Manly P. Hall, like Godfrey Higgins, William Blake, Thomas Taylor, Eliphas Levi, H.P. Blavatsky, Rudolph Steiner, Max Heindel, and Samael Aun Weor, and perhaps even Albert Pike; are true Gnostics carrying on the Primitive Christic Wisdom Tradition.

So FreeMasonry in its purity is not "evil".

It more-so depends on the individual and the particular Lodge.

It is only in the last hundered years or so, that we really see a large increase in the number of materialistic, disrespectful, irreverent, smart-mouth Masons who scoff at that which they don't understand.

Read the works of the Adepts I've mentioned, and you'll see a huge difference between their attitudes, and the sarcastic smart-mouth attitudes you'll generally find on these forums.

Christ is the Truth, the Way, the Life and the Light, by the way.

And Master Aberamentho, Yehoshua of Nazareth, would have indeed said that.

"Christus Verus Luciferus".

"Christ is the True Light-Bearer."

"Christ is the True Light and Fire".

Let us make the distinction between Christus-Lucifer and Satan-Lucifer...

Initiatic Preparation

...Multitude of orders, lodges, schools and spiritualist centers follow the good thief and others the bad thief.

Likewise the wealth of multitudes of religious sects has been amassed by the exploitation of the blood of Christ. The Vatican is filled with riches and the entire amount of wealth of the Vatican has been amassed by the exploitation of the blood of the Martyr of Calvary. Mystics illuminated by the Holy Spirit know by direct experience that Pope Pius 12 had the mark of the beast on his forehead and on his hands. Mystics illuminated by the Holy Spirit know by direct experience that Pope Pius 12 was a Demon from the abyss; yes, he was an incarnated demon, a demon within a body of bones and flesh.

Within the ruins of many catholic convents, several skeletons of newborn children were found, this is known by any stonemason who had worked within the ruins of those convents, where the cloistered devotees mystically killed, adulterated and fornicated. These cloistered devotees gave birth with Arcanum 15 (carnal passion) and thereafter killed them with Arcanum 13 (death). It is well known that many priests Fornicate and adulterate, yes, they corrupt many damsels in their confessionary.

Moreover, to demand payment for a wedding ceremony is a crime against the Holy Spirit, who as love dwells within the church of the heart. This is why to make a business of love is a crime against the Holy Spirit. Those people follow the evil thief.

Multitudes of religious institutions, namely Protestants, Adventists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, etc., all of them study the Bible at the dead letter and exploit the Christ; they exploit the blood of the Martyr of Calvary.

It so happens that since those wretched people do not know the secret doctrine of the “I Am,” they fall into the most terrible biblical misinterpretations, which are suitable only for Moliere (Jean Baptiste Poquelin 1622-1673) and his infantile cartoons.

Multitudes of organizations are filled with spiritualist intellectualisms. All these wretched people fornicate and are full of pride, fanaticism and fear. All those people exploit the Christ; some exploit Christ as good thieves and others as bad thieves.

They all remained adoring the person of Jesus but rejected his doctrine, the secret doctrine of the “I Am.”

It is stressful to state all of this, yet, it is the truth; it is as bad to talk when one must be silent as to be silent when one must talk. There exist criminal silences as well as indignant words.

Notwithstanding, this is why there are many of these Rosicrucian, Theosophist devotees that slander us as for being compassionless because we state these truths; nevertheless, these devotees are not cognizant of the crime called “prostitution of spirituality,” which is committed when we mistake Sanctity for sanctimoniousness, or when we mistake fraternity for complicity.

Indeed, this is why Sivananda stated that this path is full of dangers within and without. This is the path of the razor’s edge.

Regarding the Luciferian Spirits: Max Heindel and Steiner mistakenly believed that they were the stragglers of life, a wave between Angels and Men; they believed that their abodes were upon the planet Mars (and one thousand other stupidities of the sort). Thus, if our disciples believe in these mistaken assertions of Max Heindel and Steiner, they will eventually confusedly consider that it is okay to become a demon.

The archdemon named Lucifer (was the greatest black Initiate from the lunar epoch) and his Luciferian followers are demonic hosts from the abyss; this was ignored by Steiner and Heindel.

Almost all spiritualist schools teach how to develop mental force; they all want to fortify the Mind. This is how many end practicing black magic; the mind is the donkey on which we must ride in order to enter into the Heavenly Jerusalem

Lucifer is the Energy of Life itself, which can turn man into a God or into a Demon.

So the arch-demon "Lucifer", would be a particular fallen-Bodhisattva, or Black-Magician with the name of "Lucifer", and not necessarily the Light and Fire itself.

The "Luciferian Spirits" must be what Samael Aun Weor refers to as "loose cathexis".

This loose cathexis/Satan-Lucifer, would be the anti-thesis of Christus-Lucifer.

Luciferian

Of or pertaining to Lucifer; having the power of Lucifer.

Lucifer originates the sexual impulse within each one of us.

If we control the sexual impulse and transmute the sexual energy, then we acquire the living knowledge of the Holy Spirit.

Yet, if we fornicate, we fall under the dominion of the sexual impulse or Lucifer and remain naked (ignorant).

Therefore, we must distinguish between Satan and Lucifer.

Satan is the devil, black like carbon, the fallen sexual impulse, the fallen Lucifer.

Present Humanity is fallen; it has Lucifer converted into the devil because of fornication.

Lucifer is the stairs to ascend.

Lucifer is the stairs to descend.

It all depends on how we use the sexual impulse, Lucifer.

For the one who Whitens their internal devil, their internal psychological-trainer Lucifer reunites with Christ.

And only Christ can return to the Absolute, to the Black Tezcatlipoca.

So, from the Black Tezcatlipoca, the Absolute, emerged the White Light: Christ.

The White Christus-Lucifer descended into matter, and then Adam and Eve eventually fell, thus making Lucifer black like coal, or Satan.

So Lucifer must be cleaned of the blackness of Klipoth or Hell, and then after being Whitened can return to the Black Absolute, Tezcatlipoca.

(Study Kabbalah and Alchemy to get a better idea of what I mean with all this).

Anyway, Samael Aun Weor wrote elsewhere, that Max Heindel's and Rudolph Steiner's books are good introductions to Gnosis.

And he even referred to Rudolph Steiner as a "True Rosicrucian-Gnostic" in reference to him withdrawing from the Theosophical Society during the Krishnamurti Case.

So things must be taken in context.

On Eliphas Levi:

Levi, Eliphas

"The teachings of Eliphas Levi are mixed with something impure. Rudolf Steiner asseverates that Eliphas Levi was twice reincarnated as a priest in a Mexican tribe. This tribe, after having culminated in splendours of wisdom and glory, finally came to enter into decay and witchcraft. So, this soul who later in time was born with the name of Eliphas Levi, nourished himself in that Mexican epoch with that impure knowledge. Thus, this is the only way for us to have a logical explanation of the great errors in which the Abbe Alphonse Louis Constant (Eliphas Levi) falls into. We clarify: We do not want to say that Eliphas Levi is a Black Magician, he is not, he is a Master, but what we affirm is that his books, in spite of having that seal of grandiosity, are mingled with a lot of impure knowledge. This is all." - The Aquarian Message

As for the rest... thanks to sweftl337 and others for the info here.

Perhaps if I have a few spare hours, I'll try to contribute in any way possible, to clearing up the extreme confusion we're seeing in this thread.....

Regards

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

So why did you join the lodge? Was baking cookies and cakes at the local Community Center not good enough for charity work?

As I've mentioned a million times on this forum over the last several years, I joined Masonry because I was interested in the occult aspect of it.

Dear Masonic Light, let's be honest here

From your previous posts, I do not believe you are capable of it.

There are those who know and those you have experienced the Christos.

There are those they spend their entire lives deceiving both themselves and others, often without even knowing it.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

As I've mentioned a million times on this forum over the last several years, I joined Masonry because I was interested in the occult aspect of it.

Did you tell them that when you signed up? Did you also mention that you believe in God, or are you just another athiest who simply was so interested in an occultic frat idea that you would also go out of your way to defend it on this forum all day?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Quite honestly his personal beliefs and such are none of your business. Why do you feel the need to judge someone else for not concuring to your personal set of beliefs.

Let me put it to you like this:

I do not believe in Christ as the Bible describes him. Am I less of a man now?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Quite honestly his personal beliefs and such are none of your business. Why do you feel the need to judge someone else for not concuring to your personal set of beliefs.

Let me put it to you like this:

I do not believe in Christ as the Bible describes him. Am I less of a man now?

I discriminate - not judge. And unless his personal beliefs alter my way of life I would say little but I know better since he's revealed already how he passive on supporting Christians due to some personal distain for the church and at the same time, he proselytizes that Crowley's a freedom fighter.

Hindu's do not believe in the Bible's understanding of Christ but they also did not carry out any social revolutions either. When the English Freemasons opened up their lodges to the French and then those same French Mason began opening up other Lodges (that they themselves sanctioned) are you at all surprised that the politicians within the Grand Orient and other such lodges were involved in altering peoples way of life from outside the public scrutiny?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What the hell are you talking about man? How does Masonry effect your daily way of life?

AH the ignorance my god. Seriously you need to direct your energies else where, you fear shadows.

Cug

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
oops!

[edit on 3/5/2007 by Cug]

Cug

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Whew! How did this turn into a Crowley thread???

Anyway put your seatbelts on this is going to be a long post!!

PS Please forgive me if I start sounding anti-Christian. I have nothing against that faith.. some of it's members however......

Originally posted by RedPill
As you may have noticed, members of secret societies do not post here.

Actually there are several members of secret societies posting here.

Cug is a Satanist and so are you.

I'm sorry, you are in no position to "assign" me a religion.

This is an absolute falsehood and his part in a fundamentalist Christian cult means little to those who study his political influence and his connections and teachings.

Huh? Crowley being a Plymouth Brethren means quite a lot to those of us who study him and his teaching.

Masonic Light, I am not about to allow you to trend over the Christian's notion of Satan, as if you are somehow an authority.

That's funny.. you get upset when someone said something unfavorable about your religion.. yet you are happy to spout off about mine!

OK, so you've got 3 fake patents (from 3 supposedly different organizations, but all signed by the same person, I might add).

If you were trying to impress us, kid, you're going to have to try a little harder.

How convenient of you to try and make that claim? I ask you psilocybe to prove how they are fake?

Yes they are not fake. However they are not what the proport to be And for the most part have little to do with Crowley.

For example the O.T.O. one is not from the O.T.O. but rather from the O.T.O.A. (Ordo Templi Orientis Antiqua) they practice a version of Gnosis combined with Voodon (Voodoo). It's interesting to note if you go to the O.T.O.A. website you will find this that states the person who signed the above patents is not a member, and had no right to issue patents, charters etc... it also gives a little dig that he doesn't even understand the system.

So as you can see they are not fake but rather from and unofficial offshoot of an unofficial offshoot.

It is not as simple as characterizing into these categories like this. An illustrious member of the Ordo Templi Orientis wrote the book called “Hitler, the Occult Messiah by Gerald Suster” and as such, the OTO are in perfect league with Nazism.

Gerald Suster, was a Thelemite.. however he was not a member of the O.T.O. and thos quotes you provided in no way = "OTO are in perfect league with Nazism" lets see what it said.. Crowley had contacts in Germany.. WOW, you seem to forget when he met Reuss it was before WWI no Nazi then.

Originally posted by Tamahu
The teachings of Aleister Crowley are inverted Thelema.

The teachings of Samael Aun Weor is in fact the perverted Thelema. You folks even banned reading Crowleys books so you can't find out.

I'm sorry Tamahu I do not like to bash.. but after reading your normal Crowley bashing for the 100th time I had to respond. See you again in another 100 posts

Originally posted by Masonic Light
mong the admirers of Crowley who have admitted his influence are Allen Ginsberg, David Bowie, Andy Warhol (the real one), Sting, Jim Morrison, and John Lennon.

How can you forget Jimmy Page?

As for the influence Crowley had. Ozzy a former drug addict, urinated on the Alamo, almost killed his wife Sharon by chocking her to death, cheated on her many times, his kids are losers as well,

Bla, Ozzy can't even pronounce Crowley's name correctly.

::edit::
Please pardon the typos, I was typing fast and had about 8 windows cutting and pasting quotes and I got sloppy.

[edit on 3/5/2007 by Cug]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yeah Christians were never murdered by dictators, thrown in jails for just having a bible, tortured by secret police for believeing in God.
How stupid. And when masonry is in the Government it affects me and every one else Rockpuke. www.saintsalive.com...

And masonry is more then baking cookies for the old folks home. It's an occult order.

www.exposingsatanism.org...

And again more proof that masonry has more skeletons in the closet then Prince Charles

Even with all those pitiful movies and that Nascar idea masonry is in decline.

Cug

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yeah Christians were never murdered by dictators, thrown in jails for just having a bible, tortured by secret police for believeing in God.
How stupid. And when masonry is in the Government it affects me and every one else Rockpuke. www.saintsalive.com...

Look around Andy.. all the evildoers in office are Christian! Pushing the Christian agenda, and doing "Gods Work".

But you are happy with that NWO as you are one of them!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That article is about mormons.

Brace your self my holiest of friends.
Lets take a little peak at ......

CHRISTIANITY

Torture
was enthusiastically applied by early Church officials for three reasons:

To force confessions or secret information from those accused of heresy or witchcraft, whether guilty or innocent;

To discourage dissent and intellectual freedom; and

To persuade Jews, Muslims, and other non-believers to accept Christianity.

NO WAY?????
The Church? The servants of God?
Surely its all a fabricated lie right?

As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.

Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.

Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.

Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]

Pagan services became punishable by death in 356. [DA468]

Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]

According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."

In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.

In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]

The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
[DO19-25]

Ah, true followers of the Lord no doubt..

Torture Techniques...

Toenails were slowly pried out by means of wooden wedges driven into the sensitive quick. German witch hunters were more creative, using sharpened wooden skewers tipped with boiling sulfur to stimulate the toes while tearing out fingernails with red-hot iron pincers

This bench held the victim immobile while all the skin was slowly torn from his body with a scalpel-like instrument. Salt was rubbed into the raw flesh to make for a spicier experience

Guess it was not enough to murder innocent men women and children for believing differently then you, but Christians had to have a little .... dare I say.. SATANIC fun about it!

In the WATER TORTURE, the victim's nostrils were pinched shut and eight quarts of fluid were poured down his throat through a funnel. Instead of water, the torture was sometimes conducted with vinegar, or even with urine mixed with diarrhea, which was always in plentiful supply in medieval dungeons.

Im starting to think a few Christians never made it to their devine destination after death.

Catholic extermination camps
Surpisingly few know that Nazi extermination camps in World War II were by no means the only ones in Europe at the time. In the years 1942-1943 also in Croatia existed numerous extermination camps, run by Catholic Ustasha under their dictator Ante Paveli, a practising Catholic and regular visitor to the then pope. There were even concentration camps exclusively for children!
In these camps - the most notorious was Jasenovac, headed by a Franciscan friar - orthodox-Christian serbians (and a substantial number of Jews) were murdered. Like the Nazis the Catholic Ustasha burned their victims in kilns, alive (the Nazis were decent enough to have their victims gassed first). But most of the victims were simply stabbed, slain or shot to death, the number of them being estimated between 300,000 and 600,000, in a rather tiny country. Many of the killers were Franciscan friars. The atrocities were appalling enough to induce bystanders of the Nazi "Sicherheitsdient der SS", watching, to complain about them to Hitler (who did not listen). The pope knew about these events and did nothing to prevent them. [MV]

*shakes head in disgust* Who are these men of God, and to which God to they proclaim allegiance?

Rwanda Massacres
In 1994 in the small african country of Rwanda in just a few months several hundred thousand civilians were butchered, apparently a conflict of the Hutu and Tutsi ethnic groups.
For quite some time I heard only rumours about Catholic clergy actively involved in the 1994 Rwanda massacres. Odd denials of involvement were printed in Catholic church journals, before even anybody had openly accused members of the church.
Then, 10/10/96, in the newscast of S2 Aktuell, Germany - a station not at all critical to Christianity - the following was stated:
"Anglican as well as Catholic priests and nuns are suspect of having actively participated in murders. Especially the conduct of a certain Catholic priest has been occupying the public mind in Rwanda's capital Kigali for months. He was minister of the church of the Holy Family and allegedly murdered Tutsis in the most brutal manner. He is reported to have accompanied marauding Hutu militia with a gun in his cowl. In fact there has been a bloody slaughter of Tutsis seeking shelter in his parish. Even two years after the massacres many Catholics refuse to set foot on the threshold of their church, because to them the participation of a certain part of the clergy in the slaughter is well established. There is almost no church in Rwanda that has not seen refugees - women, children, old - being brutally butchered facing the crucifix.
According to eyewitnesses clergymen gave away hiding Tutsis and turned them over to the machetes of the Hutu militia.
In connection with these events again and again two Benedictine nuns are mentioned, both of whom have fled into a Belgian monastery in the meantime to avoid prosecution. According to survivors one of them called the Hutu killers and led them to several thousand people who had sought shelter in her monastery. By force the doomed were driven out of the churchyard and were murdered in the presence of the nun right in front of the gate. The other one is also reported to have directly cooperated with the murderers of the Hutu militia. In her case again witnesses report that she watched the slaughtering of people in cold blood and without showing response. She is even accused of having procured some petrol used by the killers to set on fire and burn their victims alive..." [S2]
As can be seen from these events, to Christianity the Dark Ages never come to an end.

Well I think I am officially sick enough to handle for one day. I place you Andy and Sweft with the ones who commited these horrific acts, as it is them who in their mindset, no different then your own who committed these horrific acts of terror, murder and torture.

Now, I will eat my shoe if you can show me PROOF that MASONS killed any mass amounts of people any where in there entire history. While the Church still kills, and bigoted Christians still roam the world freely, including all your off sects like polygimist mormons and their incest clans, All I see looking at Christianity is an excuse to commit the most digusting acts the mind can come up with and justifying it in the name of God. Show me where Masonry does such a thing... PROVE IT as well..

www.truthbeknown.com...
www.geocities.com...

Call me a "pagan" all you want, I would be called a pagan with honor then be called a Christian. But thats just my personal opinion right?

Cug

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
For example the O.T.O. one is not from the O.T.O. but rather from the O.T.O.A. (Ordo Templi Orientis Antiqua) they practice a version of Gnosis combined with Voodon (Voodoo). It's interesting to note if you go to the O.T.O.A. website you will find this that states the person who signed the above patents is not a member, and had no right to issue patents, charters etc... it also gives a little dig that he doesn't even understand the system.

So as you can see they are not fake but rather from and unofficial offshoot of an unofficial offshoot.

A quick update, those papers of Leo's were issued in 2002
www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it...

Looks like the guy signing them was officially expelled in 2001
www.otoa-lcn.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Again Crack Rock a freemason started the Mormon church
And again Rockpuke

Brother Napoleon Bonaparte
Hegemonic Dictator and Destroyer of Europe

Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821) was initiated into Army Philadelphe Lodge in 1798. His brothers, Joseph, Lucian, Louis and Jerome, were also Freemasons. Five of the six members of Napoleon's Grand Councel of the Empire were Freemasons, as were six of the nine Imperial Officers and 22 of the 30 Marshals of France.

But Freemasonry is democratic, loyal, a-political, and peaceful right?

Grand Master Guiseppi Mazzini 33°
Founder of Italian Freemasonry
Revolutionary Terrorist Leader
Sicilian Gangster
Mafia Founder

Mazzini authorizes thefts, arson, poisoning ( Mazzini autorizza furti, incendi, avvelenamenti )
M.A.F.I.A.

World Underworld, page 58
Andrew Varna
London: Museum Press, 1957.

You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations.

Ronayne
Handbook of Masonry, page 183

Grand Lodge of Ontario, Canada Master Mason, Serial Killer, and Serial Rapist Paul Bernardo

Freemasonry takes good men and makes them "better"'

At one point Bernardo was on the top of the Police Department's suspect list when he was terrorizing women in the Toronto suburb of Scarborough with his years long rape spree.

Police then strangely dropped him to the bottom of the list, later saying they didn't think he was a 'credible' suspect.

Bernardo then graduated to his grisley mutilation killing rampage.

Did the large Police Officer Masonic Lodge Membership cloud some Detectives judgement about 'Brother' Bernardo's suitability as a suspect? How many Scarborough Police Officers were members of Scarborough Rapist Paul Bernardo's Scarborough Masonic Lodge?

Is Freemasonry the missing piece to the puzzle of how the Police could have failed for so long to stop Bernardo, including the ignoring of repeated tips about him, that has raised so many questions in the public's mind?

Again we see that masonry is deadly so before you start accusing someone of being a radical take a look at your own brotherhood

The information above was found at the web site www.returnofthenephilim.com...

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Andy Warhol]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

How can you forget Jimmy Page?

Considering that Zep has been my favorite band for over 30 years, this is embarrassing indeed.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Did you tell them that when you signed up?

I told them that I was interested in the Kabbalistic basis of Freemasonry as postulated by Albert Pike.

I don't think they had any idea what the hell I was talking about.

Did you also mention that you believe in God, or are you just another athiest who simply was so interested in an occultic frat idea that you would also go out of your way to defend it on this forum all day?

An "atheist"? No?

To quote the immortal Goethe: "As a poet I am a pagan; as a scientist, I am a pantheist".

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Andy, I honstly do not know is Napolean was a Mason or not, however if he where I would be proud. He was a great leader, an excelent war leader and brought about Frances last Golden Age.

If you want to start talking about Christians who murder.. well lets just go to any jail where 99% of the population is Christian. Wow. Christianity sure does have alot of killers, rapeist, burglars, child molesters........ You see how it goes both ways I hope, through your pathetic biggoted ignorance I will bet you don't.

I did not however ask you to show me individual Masons who killed people, no organization is responcible for the actions of its people... how ever the Church authorized and conducted the mass murdering of millions of people.

Now, I will try again and ask you to show me PROOF of Masonry ordering the ethnic cleansing, mass murder, war or what have you against any one.

You can list the likes of great men like Napoleon all you want, great men tend to join great organizations.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Again Crack Rock a freemason started the Mormon church
And again Rockpuke

I see you're still parading your Christian virtues and humility. I'm sure Jesus would be proud.

Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821) was initiated into Army Philadelphe Lodge in 1798. His brothers, Joseph, Lucian, Louis and Jerome, were also Freemasons. Five of the six members of Napoleon's Grand Councel of the Empire were Freemasons, as were six of the nine Imperial Officers and 22 of the 30 Marshals of France.

But Freemasonry is democratic, loyal, a-political, and peaceful right?

It seems you're confusing Freemasonry with the French government. But you've been confused a lot lately.

Grand Master Guiseppi Mazzini 33°
Founder of Italian Freemasonry
Revolutionary Terrorist Leader
Sicilian Gangster
Mafia Founder

Mazzini authorizes thefts, arson, poisoning ( Mazzini autorizza furti, incendi, avvelenamenti )
M.A.F.I.A.

Couple of things:

Mazzini was never a Grand Master, nor was he a 33rd degree Mason. He certainly didn't found Freemasonry in Italy, and there is no conclusive evidence that he was even a Mason at all. He was a member of the Carbonari, which leads some to assume that he had been a Mason, but no Italian Masonic Lodge has an authentic record of his membership.

Also, to suggest that he was either a Sicilian or a mafioso is laughable. Mazzini is considered, along with Garbaldi (who WAS a prominent Mason) the most important of the founding fathers of Italy, and was a democrat. Did you fail 5th grade history or something?

Also, "mafia" derives from the Italian word "mafiusu" which means "gallant". The term was in use long before Mazzini's birth, no credible source has EVER indicated that Mazzini had any ties to them.

You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations.

Ronayne
Handbook of Masonry, page 183

So we're supposed to learn about Masonry from Edmond Ronayne, one of the most notorious anti-Masons and proto-fascists in American history?

You're true colors are showing.

Grand Lodge of Ontario, Canada Master Mason, Serial Killer, and Serial Rapist Paul Bernardo

Freemasonry takes good men and makes them "better"'

Obviously, Bernardo was not a good man, and he was expelled from Masonry. What else do you want the Grand Lodge of Ontario to do, lynch him?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join