It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons view on 9-11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
Masonic Light face it Iron Maiden sucks,

Iron Maiden has sold millions of albums over the past 25 years, have sold out millions of shows, and continue to be THE powerhouse behind British hard rock.

What have YOU done?

Crowley was a pervert,

Crowley, as one of the very first modern countercultural icons, has influenced society in ways that cannot be imagined, especially via artists. Among the admirers of Crowley who have admitted his influence are Allen Ginsberg, David Bowie, Andy Warhol (the real one), Sting, Jim Morrison, and John Lennon.

What have YOU done?

masonry is a joke

Sounds like your jealous. Did you get blackballed or something? Can't say I blame them. With people like you on the anti-Masonic side, it makes me even more proud to be a Mason.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just because 25 million people listen to garbage doesn't make it good. Iron Maiden sucks. As for what have I done? I never lied to another person and said," Freemasonry benevolent organization. I have never been "hoodwinked". I never joined a society that has been proven to be one with Hitler. You on the other hand, cry baby, temper tantrum, liar, and tries to get people kick off the ATS board on purpose.

As for the influence Crowley had. Ozzy a former drug addict, urinated on the Alamo, almost killed his wife Sharon by chocking her to death, cheated on her many times, his kids are losers as well, David Bowie bi sexual who's another Brit rocker that sucks
, Andy Warhol another Bi sexual drug user who was a horrible artist, Sting another Brit rocker that needs to call it quits, Jim Morrison another great role model for the children of the 60's and 70's. Found dead in a bath for snorting herion thinking it was coke. Not to mention all the acid this loser took
John Lennon another one world kind of guy. This is the same guy who wrote the song Imagine. A heroin user why all these parents must be so proud

And again what have I done, Never used a illegal drug, never slept with another man, never lied to someone I didn't know, never had a rope around my neck, never bowed to a pagan god, never worshiped a phallic symbol.

These people are the scum of humanity and Crowley was their leader. Better luck next time Masonic dark

Never been black balled, you should be proud to a mason...proud to be part of such a dirty, disgusting, and down right wrong brotherhood.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I have never been "hoodwinked".

You're hoodwinked now.

I never joined a society that has been proven to be one with Hitler.

Hitler is the father of modern anti-Masonry. You ARE one with him.

You on the other hand, cry baby, temper tantrum, liar, and tries to get people kick off the ATS board on purpose.

Reviewing the previous posts, we find it's you that is the whiner. I'm merely pointing out you're full of $hit.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Nice language coming from a man who in such a great organization. I'am not one with Hitler. You and your brothers are. Keep trying the "masonic spin" but it's not working with me boy. Lets have a look at some of Manly P. Hall's stuff.
www.cuttingedge.org...

" Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

What a great and lovely organization you have their Masonic Dark. It must be nice to just flat out lie to a new person wanting to join. Sorry but I think I need to puke

"The religion of Freemasonry is not Christian"

Albert Mackey [33rd degree Mason and Secretary General of the Supreme Council of the thirty third degree Scottish Rite], 'Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry'. 618
www.freedom-ministries.com...

Again what a great benevolent brotherhood of man.
These are actual quotes from your brothers. And you can't deny that. This masonry thing has run its course and it's time to end it.

"Man is God in the making.."

Manley P Hall. [33rd degree Mason] 'Lost keys of Freemasonry' 92

That Manley P. Hall just keeps getting better.

"Be still - and know - that I am God"'..'THAT I AM GOD'- the final recognition of the All in All, the unity of self with the Cosmos - the cognition of the Divinity OF THE SELF!"

George H.Steinmetz, 'The Lost Word: Its hidden meaning 241-242

“Man is never closer to God than when he kneels, spiritually naked, at the altar of Freemasonry”

“Masonic Services Association” series. vol.19 p14

Boy this masonic group are great men. Read on as the masons tell all us anti-masons to get a orignal thought.
It will be a big shock. But I think these little quotes prove the masonry is just plain stupid. What I would do to the masonic lodge alter

“The Second Landmark is the Volume of Sacred Law, open in the Lodge. But the Bible is not, in freemasonry, more than one of the Great Lights, and never has been, for the reason that Masons are not required to believe its teachings...The stern fact is that we are constantly admitting Hindu’s, Chinese, Mohammedans, Parsees and Jews, not one of whom believes in the Bible, and this forces the conclusion that Masonry regards the Bible only as a symbol”

Masonic Record, June 1926 in an article by Bro. T.H.R. entitled “What are our Landmarks?"

“The interpretation of the symbols of Freemasonry from a Christian point of view is a theory adopted by some, but one which I think does not belong to the ancient system. The principles of Freemasonry preceded the advent of Christianity. If Masonry were merely a Christian institution, the Jew, the Moslem, the Brahman and the Buddhist, could not consistently partake of its illumination. But its universality is its boast. In its language, citizens of every nation may converse; at its altar men of all religions may kneel; to its creed disciples of every faith may subscribe”

Albert Mackey, [33rd degree Mason and Secretary General of the Supreme Council of the thirty third degree Scottish Rite] 'Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry'.

“The true Mason is not creed bound. He realizes with the divine illumination of his lodge, that as a Mason his religion must be Universal. Christ, Buddha or Mohammed. The name means little, for he recognizes only the light and not the bearer. He worships at every shrine, bows before every altar, whether in temple, mosque, pagoda or cathedral, and realizes with his true understanding the oneness of all spiritual truths. No true Mason can be narrow for his lodge is the divine expression of all broadness”

(contrary to Matt.7 v 13-14) Manley P Hall [ 33rd degree Mason] ‘Lost Keys of Freemasonry’ 64,

Masonic Quotes

General Albert Pike, Grand Commander, sovereign pontiff of universal freemasonry, giving instructions to the 23 supreme councils of the world.

“That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a god, but it is the god one adores without superstition. To you sovereign grand inspector general, we say this and you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - the Masonic religion should be by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the luciferian doctrine. If lucifer were not god, would Adonay (the God of the Christians) whose deeds prove cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and His priests, calumniate Him? Yes, lucifer is god, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, for the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods. darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in lucifer, the equal of Adonay, but lucifer, god of light and god of good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the god of darkness and evil”

Recorded by A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et L’enfant dans La Franc-Maconnerie Universelle, Page 588. Cited from ‘The question of freemasonry, ( 2nd edition 1986 by Edward Decker pp12-14)

"The dunces who led primitive Christianity astray, by substituting faith for science, reverie for experience, the fantastic for the reality; and the inquisitors who for so many ages waged against Magism (magic and sorcery) a war of extermination, have succeeded in shrouding in darkness the ancient discoveries of the human mind"

Albert Pike [33rd degree Mason]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
“When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onwards and upwards he must prove his ability to properly apply (this) energy.”

Manley P Hall [33rd degree Mason] ‘Lost Keys of Freemasonry’ 48,

www.freedom-ministries.com...

The masonic lodge was the one responsible for 9-11. The lodge is just the American version of Al-Qaida.
Come on Masonic light is that the best you can come up with? Those little insulting comments.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Nice language coming from a man who in such a great organization.

I only call it as I see it. It's what Sartre called "authenticity". You should try reading him sometime.

I'am not one with Hitler. You and your brothers are. Keep trying the "masonic spin" but it's not working with me boy. Lets have a look at some of Manly P. Hall's stuff.
www.cuttingedge.org...

It is a documented fact that modern anti-Masonry is strongly of Nazi origin. The same arguments used by you guys were invented by the Nazi Ministry of Propaganda. A Fascist is still a Fascist, regardless if he doesn't know that the Hitlerians are the source of his doctrines.

And linking to Cutting Edge is almost as credible as linking to Sesame Street.

" Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

What a great and lovely organization you have their Masonic Dark. It must be nice to just flat out lie to a new person wanting to join.

Another spin and another lie from Warhol. The quote from Hall didn't say anything about "lying". Instead, Hall intimates that Freemasonry is the repository of the greatest Truths, the Grand Arcanum.

"The religion of Freemasonry is not Christian"

That is a fact. If it were, I would run, not walk, to the nearest door.

Again what a great benevolent brotherhood of man.
These are actual quotes from your brothers. And you can't deny that.

Why would I deny it? I agree with them 100%, and have always said so.

"Man is God in the making.."

Manley P Hall. [33rd degree Mason] 'Lost keys of Freemasonry' 92

That Manley P. Hall just keeps getting better.

Indeed it does. Hall's wisdom is practically unsurpassed in modern times. Perhaps you'll learn a thing or two from studying him.

“The Second Landmark is the Volume of Sacred Law, open in the Lodge. But the Bible is not, in freemasonry, more than one of the Great Lights, and never has been, for the reason that Masons are not required to believe its teachings...The stern fact is that we are constantly admitting Hindu’s, Chinese, Mohammedans, Parsees and Jews, not one of whom believes in the Bible, and this forces the conclusion that Masonry regards the Bible only as a symbol”

Of course it's a symbol. Everything in the Masonic system is symbolic.

Masonic Record, June 1926 in an article by Bro. T.H.R. entitled “What are our Landmarks?"

“The interpretation of the symbols of Freemasonry from a Christian point of view is a theory adopted by some, but one which I think does not belong to the ancient system. The principles of Freemasonry preceded the advent of Christianity. If Masonry were merely a Christian institution, the Jew, the Moslem, the Brahman and the Buddhist, could not consistently partake of its illumination. But its universality is its boast. In its language, citizens of every nation may converse; at its altar men of all religions may kneel; to its creed disciples of every faith may subscribe”

True.

“The true Mason is not creed bound. He realizes with the divine illumination of his lodge, that as a Mason his religion must be Universal. Christ, Buddha or Mohammed. The name means little, for he recognizes only the light and not the bearer. He worships at every shrine, bows before every altar, whether in temple, mosque, pagoda or cathedral, and realizes with his true understanding the oneness of all spiritual truths. No true Mason can be narrow for his lodge is the divine expression of all broadness”

A great quote from Hall. The man was truly enlightened.

General Albert Pike, Grand Commander, sovereign pontiff of universal freemasonry, giving instructions to the 23 supreme councils of the world.

“That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a god, but it is the god one adores without superstition. To you sovereign grand inspector general, we say this and you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - the Masonic religion should be by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the luciferian doctrine. If lucifer were not god, would Adonay (the God of the Christians) whose deeds prove cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and His priests, calumniate Him? Yes, lucifer is god, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, for the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods. darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in lucifer, the equal of Adonay, but lucifer, god of light and god of good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the god of darkness and evil”

Recorded by A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et L’enfant dans La Franc-Maconnerie Universelle, Page 588. Cited from ‘The question of freemasonry, ( 2nd edition 1986 by Edward Decker pp12-14)

Another example of Warhol lying. He is well aware that the above was not written by Pike.

"The dunces who led primitive Christianity astray, by substituting faith for science, reverie for experience, the fantastic for the reality; and the inquisitors who for so many ages waged against Magism (magic and sorcery) a war of extermination, have succeeded in shrouding in darkness the ancient discoveries of the human mind"

Albert Pike [33rd degree Mason]

This quote is accurate, except Warhol deceitfully inserted the words "magic and sorcery", which are not Pike's text.

Pike was absolutely correct.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The masonic lodge was the one responsible for 9-11. The lodge is just the American version of Al-Qaida.
Come on Masonic light is that the best you can come up with? Those little insulting comments.

Actually, you were the one who started with the insulting comments. Therefore, I just decided to have a little fun at your expense.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You should try picking up a bible sometime. As for the replies from you, I thought I was reading something from the cookie monster.
But the links you post are just great, hold on I need to get my barf bag real quick liar. You can't even do a masonic spin well at all. Freemasonry is not Christian and I can see why you don't go running for the door. I have learned much from reading Manly P Hall. One freemasory is occult, Two freemasonry is a religion, and Three a mason always lies. I never inserted any words in that Pike quote. That's the way it looked on the link. Better luck next time Masonic Dark
In nothing we trust proved you are a liar. I think you better two way your W.M. because you can't do your "Masonic spin" other wise. Know go to the lodge and hoodwink a unknowing canidate. And everyone one here is having fun at your expense Masonic Hitler.
Actually I think you are more like the muppet character the "The Swedish Chef." No one knows or understands what the heck your talking about
Know go plan the next big 9-11. Masonic Hitler.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You should try picking up a bible sometime.

Am very familiar with the book. Even more familiar with how those who accept it as literal and holy have massacred innocent people for centuries, as well as have always attempted to block the truths discovered by progressive science (Copernicus, Galileo, Darwin, etc.).

Mythology is fine for third graders, but some folks prefer the truth.

As for the replies from you, I thought I was reading something from the cookie monster.

I was pretty sure after you linked to Cutting Edge that you were a fan of Sesame Street.

But the links you post are just great, hold on I need to get my barf bag real quick liar.

I think the readers can decide for themselves who the liar is. After all, you keep calling me a liar, but can't show one single instance where I actually lied. I, on the other hand, have shown where you've lied in multiple places in the very thread.

Besides, your very comment above is ANOTHER lie: I haven't posted any links.

Freemasonry is not Christian

Of course it isn't. If it was Christian, I never would have joined it.

I have learned much from reading Manly P Hall. One freemasory is occult, Two freemasonry is a religion, and Three a mason always lies.

And the rest of us who have been reading YOU have also learned much:

One, Warhol is paranoid, two his arguments are always based on the fallacy of ad hominem, and three, he calls his opponents liars in a neurosis that Freud called "projection", i.e., pretending everyone else shares his own bad character traits.

I never inserted any words in that Pike quote. That's the way it looked on the link. Better luck next time Masonic Dark

OK, so you admit to propagating a lie, rather than actually inventing. Our readers will keep that in mind.

In nothing we trust proved you are a liar.

Really? Where exactly did he do that?

I think you better two way your W.M. because you can't do your "Masonic spin" other wise. Know go to the lodge and hoodwink a unknowing canidate. And everyone one here is having fun at your expense Masonic Hitler.
Actually I think you are more like the muppet character the "The Swedish Chef." No one knows or understands what the heck your talking about
Know go plan the next big 9-11. Masonic Hitler.

Does your mommy know you're on her computer again?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Again a total temper tantraum from such a benevolent man. I'am sure your W.M. doesn't know you are playing on the computer without the two way

Lets talk about your brother Henry Ford. He's attended Boho before many times actually. He also hired many fascist sympathizers. Was also one of the most racist pieces of trash. But still remained a brother till the day he died. This says volumes about the masons. But wait Ford must have been a member of one of the Lodges that does freemasonry but really doesn't.
He also had a great influence upon the growing Nazi movement in Germany. I think it's time you wipe that fish fry grease off with that lambskin apron and get a real life
It's only a matter of time before the lodge thinks of another great attack they can hide. And yes In nothing we trust proved that Hitler hung out with Catholics. As I remember you stated that Hitler never had anything to do with Hitler. Again nice try at the masonic spin.

history.hanover.edu...

And that were you can find more information about your friend and brother Henry Ford. I can't wait to hear the spin on this one by Masonic Hitler.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Andy Warhol]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

As I remember you stated that Hitler never had anything to do with Hitler. Again nice try at the masonic spin.

Your incoherent babbling continues to be entertaining. It's nice to know you're on the other side.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For some who reads and know the bible so well Masonic Hitler. Lets see exactly what the bible says about our dear enemy masonry.

www.saintsalive.com...
Masons deny that Jesuse is the one christ

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. "(1 John 2:22-23)

The Secret Doctrine teaches that Jesus was born an ordinary man and that he became a Christ later. He did not come as Christ in the flesh. The Meaning of Masonry, (28) by Lynn Perkins contains the following:

"Jesus of Nazareth had attained a level of consciousness, of perfection, that has been called by various names: cosmic consciousness, soul regeneration, philosophic initiation, spiritual illumination, Brahmic Splendor, Christ-consciousness. (page 53)

Perkins writes that Jesus attained Christ-consciousness. Perkins is saying that Jesus did not have Christ-consciousness, which is the same thing as the consciousness of Christ, when he came in the flesh. We know from the writings of John that the god of Freemasonry is the spirit of Antichrist:
"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (1 John 4:3)
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. (2 John
1:7)

Conscious Union with the Spirit of Antichrist

Masons who embrace the Secret Doctrine attain conscious union with the spirit of Antichrist. Manly Palmer Hall offers some clues in The Lost Keys of Freemasonry:

"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy." (page 48)

Hall, Freemasonry's Greatest Philosopher, indicates that Lucifer is the power behind the Lodge and that those who learn the mysteries of the Craft may tap into the seething energies of Lucifer.Hall also identifies the spirit which Masons attain union with in words which most Masons do not understand:

"In Freemasonry is concealed the mystery of creation, the answer to the problem of existence, and the path the student must tread in order to join those who are really the living powers behind the thrones of modern national and international affairs. (page 18)

The Master Mason, if he be truly a Master, is in communication with the unseen powers that move the destinies of life. (page 57)

Again Masonic Hitler keep thinking a christian can be a mason.

The following is a summary of the major teachings contained in the Secret Doctrine:

1. There is not one Christ for the whole world, but a potential Christ in each man. It is far more important to become a Christ than it is to believe that Jesus was Christ.

2. Since each man can become a Christ himself, Masons have no need for the cleansing blood of Jesus.

3. Through the process of Masonic Initiation, man may attain conscious union with the god of Freemasonry. The process of Masonic Initiation is not a ceremony, but an internal process which occurs while the individual is in trance.

4. When conscious union with the Masonic god is attained, the Lost Word is found. The Mason has worked out his own salvation. He has become a Christ and thus a god himself.

But, that is just not so. Jesus said it as simply as it could be stated,

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6

Better luck next time Masonic Hitler.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

But, that is just not so. Jesus said it as simply as it could be stated,

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6

If Jesus really existed, I'm quite certain he did not say that. I realize that your blood cult teaches you that he did, just like they teach you that the universe is only a few thousand years old, that evolution is false, the world has four corners, that fish can swallow people, and that snakes and donkeys can talk.

I guess some folks'll believe anything if they're desperate enough.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Don’t forget the twin pillars of dark and light, which represents duality.

Isis stands between the pillars

The World Virgin is sometimes shown standing between two great pillars--the Jachin and Boaz of Freemasonry … Isis stands between the pillars of opposites, demonstrating that understanding is always found at the point of equilibrium and that truth is often crucified between the two thieves of apparent contradiction.

altreligion.about.com...

Isis stands between the pillars

I just authored a new thread ...

Israel controlled by freemasonry - Twin tower symbolism
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Masonic Light,

You reveal something interesting about yourself:

Of course it isn't. If it was Christian, I never would have joined it.

If Jesus really existed, I'm quite certain he did not say that.

I realize that your blood cult teaches you that he (Jesus) did....
(my sic)

No further comment needed!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Masonic Hitler put the pipe down.
As you are not a christian and still trying to a crappy "masonic spin" www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hitler wrote this again I will copy just as he wrote it.
Further, the Nazis persecuted the Roman Catholic clergy in Germany also, especially toward the end of the war. This was when the Nazis took the hardline step that all Christianity (including Catholicism, Protestantism, and Eastern Orthodox) were based on Jewish myths, and were therefore the enemy of the state.

I believe that the pictures In nothing we trust proves that wasn't the case at all. He is seen shaking hands with many Catholic priests.
Know go two way and U2U all the masons on the board to rally your side.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sweft I couldn't have said it better. This Masonic Light, dark, or whatever he is can't do a good spin to save his life. I have been going back and...back at him. He can't even back up his claims. I believe these clowns were totally behind 9-11.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Masonic Hitler put the pipe down.
As you are not a christian and still trying to a crappy "masonic spin" www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hitler wrote this again I will copy just as he wrote it.
Further, the Nazis persecuted the Roman Catholic clergy in Germany also, especially toward the end of the war. This was when the Nazis took the hardline step that all Christianity (including Catholicism, Protestantism, and Eastern Orthodox) were based on Jewish myths, and were therefore the enemy of the state.

I believe that the pictures In nothing we trust proves that wasn't the case at all. He is seen shaking hands with many Catholic priests.
Know go two way and U2U all the masons on the board to rally your side.

Actually, my posts to you have been partially serious. Your insinuation that you were somehow a "real Christian" intrigued me.

Since Christians are commanded to love their enemies and bless those that curse them, a "real Christian" would have had only one course of action.

However, you took the opposite route. And even though you accuse me of "satanism", your behavior was exactly that recommended by Anton Szandor LaVey in his "Satanic Bible", the opposite of Christian teaching. In other words, you've been plugging Christianity, but behaving in accordance with Satanism.

This is however what I expected anyway, but I just didn't think it would be so brazen. It shows that either you are a Christian, but just a hypocrite because you do not follow the teachings of Jesus....or, you claim to be a christian, but are really not, which makes you a liar.

So which one is it?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Tamahu, Andy, INWT:

This diagram reveals the dialectic of how each side oppose each other while at the same time attacking the true followers of Christ.

You will notice on the left side under the heading "Lucifer" we have Jesuitism and Nazism. On the right side under the heading Ahriman or "SATAN" we have Pan-Americanism (Freemasonry) and Zionism.

On the bottom, where it says Asuras, it shows the synthesis of both creating what we call Bolshevism. The blood bath that ensued under Lenin and continued later under Stalin was a direct result of these forces. It was decided within the Freemasonic Lodges to turn Russia into a desert wasteland and a social experiment was carried out, which brought death, kidnapping, rape and torture of millions of innocent people. This false belief of forcing change before it occurs naturally is the cause of all evil " for evil is often good that comes outside of it's time. St. Germain was also betrayed during the Revolution for he knew all too well that forcing change was wrong and thus even today, the Masons strive toward internationalism and Globalism under the guise of Charity and knowing what is best - as they see themselves as the movers and shakers of society today. What Freemasons bring about today is truly devoid of anything of "I-Consciousness" and they have outlived their task, which makes them nothing less than the gravediggers of both culture and of society.

The second and third diagram reveal an example of how the correct Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit have been reversed as Lucifer, Satan and Sorath. The Satanic Brotherhoods that have won over the ignorant Freemason followers provide them with bursts of ego that they know THAT which the outsiders or those "dumb Christians" shall never understand. We can see this superiority complex manifested in the posters comments regarding how Christians merely accept old and rigid ideas. Sorry to burst their bubble but those who have strived to protect Christianity will not allow them to have their way.

More to come...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Tamahu,

Anyway, would you say that Rudolph Steiner's teachings are more of a pure Theosophy, that would agree more with the teachings of H.S.O. and H.P.B., as opposed to the later 'Theosophy' of Annie Besant and Alice Bailey?

Rudolf Steiner moved away completely from Annie Besant and Alice Bailey. They eventually spawned into other cults like “Lucis Trust”. These groups were very much ignoring the mystery of Golgotha and even though Blavatsky’s Isis Unveiled was honest she was eventually corrupted herself into writing her book “The Secret Doctrine”, yet she was the last of Theosophy in it’s pure form. Steiner, SAW (although I am only more aware of him lately) is essentially new but also the continuation of it.

Not that Annie Besant and Alice Bailey were necessarily Black Magicians, but perhaps they added some impure elements to the T.S., no?

Yes, they did. They had gone the path of the Dugpas and moved further away from Christ. They were working against the spirit of time who is Archangel Michael.

Also, from what I've learned, those who reach a certain level of the Great Work could incarnate into an Androgynous body(since they would incarnate the Soul by fusing through Alchemy their internal Male and Female poles), and not just a male body; or either. Meaning that those who Reincarnate from the Superior Dimensions in the Sixth Root Race would be Androgynous; while those who survive the final catastrophe of the Fifth Root race, would still have their Male or Female bodies that they had when they first started working with Alchemy in the Fifth Root Race.

This is exactly right. From the spoken WORD we will be able to create life and thus the changing of our pituitary gland and larynx. Will soon occur, or with much practise, we can attemopt to do this much earlier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join