It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons view on 9-11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

They avoid walking close lock-in-step with those of the white Lodge – in fact they’d rather try and defend some Satanist such like Crowley as simply being misunderstood then really take a hard stance against evil – for taking sides might force them into insulting another brother in another nation that were set up to oppose us.

To begin with, the "Masons" don't defend Crowley on this forum. Cug and I defend Crowley, and Cug is not a Mason. The reason we defend him is because we do not like to see his work mischaracterized and distorted, as you have just done.

For example, Crowley was never a "Satanist". He was raised in a fundamentalist Christian cult, which he later abandoned with good riddance. He became a pagan of sorts, and reinstituted the honor and worship of ancient Egyptian deities in a new religion called Thelema.

Most people as outsiders who come here to learn need our help.

Like lying about Crowley and other people? I think that's the sort of "help" most folks can do without.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Trinityman why bother responding with petty insults when everyone watching this thread saw you go back to your original post, edit it, and then add that little bit about my spelling. Now how in God's name could I have known this in advance without being that kind of an adept? Perhaps, I work for BBC?

Ooops - guess once a post is sent it can never be altered by your reckoning. I seriously doubt 'everyone' saw it as it was less than 2 minutes after I posted it and no-one had subsequently posted but even if they did - so what?

I wish you'd get to the point instead of dancing around with innuendo and cryptic hints. You've stated you are very busy and you've deigned to join us to educate us. Well get on with it already.

[EDIT to remove evidence of higher-level masons in the NWO which I accidentally included]

[edit on 3/2/07 by Trinityman]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
To masonic light:

To begin with, the "Masons" don't defend Crowley on this forum. Cug and I defend Crowley, and Cug is not a Mason. The reason we defend him is because we do not like to see his work mischaracterized and distorted, as you have just done.

Cug is a Satanist and so are you. You sin against the Holy Spirit of truth through defending such nonsense yet you have no time to defend any of the workers of light. You also accuse me of destorting Crowley's work which is in fact a lie since I have not quoted any specifics.

For example, Crowley was never a "Satanist". He was raised in a fundamentalist Christian cult, which he later abandoned with good riddance. He became a pagan of sorts, and reinstituted the honor and worship of ancient Egyptian deities in a new religion called Thelema.

This is an absolute falsehood and his part in a fundamentalist Christian cult means little to those who study his political influence and his connections and teachings. You assume that his pointing a finger toward those whom he saw as unfree to explore their passions (in otherwords the vast majority of people) as the excuse to serve the forces of darkness in egoism. He sey set aside one form of ignorance (fundamentalism) and accepted another and you defend this.

Like lying about Crowley and other people? I think that's the sort of "help" most folks can do without.

Show me where I lied about Crowley and anyone else? If Crowley is not a Satanist then show me who is? Do you not see how foolish you make your statements, for the point I made regarding so much confusion is the very root of what you now reveal to us all. You say white is black and up is down and provide no where for the seeker to know what is good or evil. In your world there is no such thing as evil unless it is found in critical writing toward Freemasonry or some Satanist.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'd like to add to this thread, later on perhaps, as my time is very limited for right now.

Just to clear something up real quick...:

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Why do you keep saying this?

Thelema is not a "new religion".

Just like the teachings of the Metu Neter and Shetaut Neter, Thelema is Gnosis, and is based on the One Universal Religion.

Aleister Crowley did not make a "new religion called Thelema".

Some of the early Church Fathers and Gnostics utilized the term Thelema.

As did Rabelais.

Master Aberamentho(Yehoshua) Himself is a Thelemite.

Because He does on Earth the Will(Thelema) of His Father who is in Heaven.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Cug is a Satanist and so are you.

Right back atcha, Slick.

You sin against the Holy Spirit of truth

I seriously doubt you'd know the "Holy Spirit of truth" if it busted you on the head with a stack of bricks.

This is an absolute falsehood and his part in a fundamentalist Christian cult means little to those who study his political influence and his connections and teachings. You assume that his pointing a finger toward those whom he saw as unfree to explore their passions (in otherwords the vast majority of people) as the excuse to serve the forces of darkness in egoism. He sey set aside one form of ignorance (fundamentalism) and accepted another and you defend this.

I defend a man's right to voice his opinion without such opinion being distorted and purposely mischaracterized, as you have done, and continue to do.

Show me where I lied about Crowley and anyone else? If Crowley is not a Satanist then show me who is?

Crowley was a Thelemite, and ordained bishop in the Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica (Gnostic Catholic Church).

A "Satanist" means of of either two things:

1. Someone who worships tyhe Christian's devil. Since Crowley was well aware that the devil was a combination of medieval superstition and scare tactic, he certainly did not worship such a scam.

2. A "Satanist" is a member of the Church of Satan, founded by Anton Szandor LaVey in 1966. These guys do not believe in the Christian devil either, but made a counterculture religion out of mocking Christianity which they consider an organized hypocrisy (as did Crowley).

Do you not see how foolish you make your statements, for the point I made regarding so much confusion is the very root of what you now reveal to us all. You say white is black and up is down and provide no where for the seeker to know what is good or evil. In your world there is no such thing as evil unless it is found in critical writing toward Freemasonry or some Satanist.

I've got more important things to do in life than sit around all day worrying about all the big bad satanists. As for which one of us is the more credible, I'll let the readers decide.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Why do you keep saying this?

Thelema is not a "new religion".

The ideas behind Thelema are not new, but the actual religion itself in its outward form was a Crowley invention (or perhaps it was Ra-Hoor Khuit, or at least Aiwass).

Some of the early Church Fathers and Gnostics utilized the term Thelema.

As did Rabelais.

Master Aberamentho(Yehoshua) Himself is a Thelemite.

In modern usage, "Thelemite" refers to those who have accepted Liber Al vel Legis as the ground basis for doctrine, theory, and practice.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

A "Satanist" means of of either two things:

1. Someone who worships tyhe Christian's devil. Since Crowley was well aware that the devil was a combination of medieval superstition and scare tactic, he certainly did not worship such a scam.

2. A "Satanist" is a member of the Church of Satan, founded by Anton Szandor LaVey in 1966. These guys do not believe in the Christian devil either, but made a counterculture religion out of mocking Christianity which they consider an organized hypocrisy (as did Crowley).

Masonic Light, I am not about to allow you to trend over the Christian's notion of Satan, as if you are somehow an authority. The entire strength of Satanic spirits, their existence itself, is based on human ignorance, and so these spirits will not tolerate a consciousness that is audacious enough to wish to examine their nature more closely. You have proven with your written word that you have not examined closer and thus you are not to be taken seriously and most certainly not to be trusted.

You mock Christians by claiming that even the Church of Satan does not beleive in the Christian Satan but you never mentioned Mephistopheles, the entity which opposed Faust and the same spirit that approached Christ. If Crowley does not accept in the existance of Satan than he merely pays homage to the greatest of all sins, in that he knows the truth that humanism is the greatest lie and to propagate this notion, is the plan of Mephistopheles and his kind. Even more insidious is that Crowley himself knew all too well that the opposing forces were about to set back humanity in Europe through the rise of both Communism and Fascism and he did everything in his power to bring about these conditions. He chose Mephistophelesism and by you claiming that Satan is only a Christian notion, you attempt to confuse and obstruct truth.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Masonic Light, I am not about to allow you to trend over the Christian's notion of Satan, as if you are somehow an authority.

Interesting. You say that as if I really care.

The entire strength of Satanic spirits, their existence itself, is based on human ignorance

Well, you at least got that one right.

You mock Christians by claiming that even the Church of Satan does not beleive in the Christian Satan

I'm not "claiming" anything, I'm stating a fact. I do, however, realize that you probably don't understand the difference.

... but you never mentioned Mephistopheles, the entity which opposed Faust and the same spirit that approached Christ.

Fact check: Mephistopheles is the product of the poet Goethe (who didn't believe in the devil either).

If Crowley does not accept in the existance of Satan than he merely pays homage to the greatest of all sins, in that he knows the truth that humanism is the greatest lie and to propagate this notion, is the plan of Mephistopheles and his kind.

Or the more likely answer: Crowley was flabbergasted that in our age of science and reason, so many people still took medieval superstitions so damned seriously. Naturally, for one of Crowley's temperament, there was nothing else to do but have some fun with it.

Even more insidious is that Crowley himself knew all too well that the opposing forces were about to set back humanity in Europe through the rise of both Communism and Fascism and he did everything in his power to bring about these conditions. He chose Mephistophelesism and by you claiming that Satan is only a Christian notion, you attempt to confuse and obstruct truth.

How the hell did Crowley "do everything in his power" to bring about Communism and Fascism? He was a Libertarian, was kicked out of Italy by the Fascists, lived to see his most beloved students in Germany be arrested and tortured by the Nazis, and condemned religious and political oppression in practically every page he ever wrote

This leads me to believe you're trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes, but you can take this to the bank: it's certainly not going to be me.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Koran / Quran Chapter 9, verse 11.

9:11

"... and we make the communications clear for a people who know."

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Masonic Light you underestimate me and you also are not very much aware that a special class was created years ago, which I call 'elitist intelligentsia'. They are essentially influenced by the suggestive notions of the mass-media and historical lies. This mainstream or social class, which the vast majority of Freemasons belong to today, represents a massive threat to the spiritual development of the whole of humanity.

Freemasonry has long outlived its real purpose and thus today Freemasonry in its present form, is truly the Grave Digger of society! Do you deny that the there are certainly people in higher places who are Jesuits as well as Freemasons? Do you deny that the superiors of the Jesuits and Masons belong to an advanced community of higher degrees and a higher brotherhood? Do you deny that these brotherhoods form a hidden state, within another state that engulfs and encompasses another?

To quote Dr, Steiner:

The battle against the spirit has always been, and will in future remain, in the background of all outer events. And from the other side of the ocean, from the opposite pole, echo the words of F.D. Roosevelt: Nothing happens by chance in politics! And when an event takes place, we can be certain it was planned. It only remains to add that all events in our time are politicized through and through

Masonic Light, as long as you celebrate the victory of one side over the other, as long as you claim that Freemason fought against Nazi’s or over Communism, or Americanism over Fascism, or of your buddy Crowley’s humanism over the forces of the Church; so long as people like YOU do not recognize the true origins of evil then these dark oculist forces which create wars will never cease. Your buddy Crowley let loose demons of evil to destroy Germany, he made it possible to assist in spiritually laming Russia and also to prevent Europe from fulfilling its spiritual task. Little one, you have no idea but are yet about to find out Freemasonry’s goal today is to abolish the autonomy of the human personality by creating conditions that force us to go backward into the time when humans were still in the developmental stages of the ego-consciousness. How can I make such a claim?

I know these things through and through and I have made it my mission to serve Michael and that means forcefully rejecting your lies! In the time of Ignatius Loyola we see the emergence of a wonderful preparation through the working of Freemasonry. This was engendering of the female principle (within the man) in a spiritual fashion. The Jesuit’s were known to the Masons as the Mary cult because at that time the Masons were truly opposed to Jesuitism and thus Jesuitism wanted to destroy Freemasonry. The Jesuits task is to win back FEMALE WISDOM and that means they wanted to rule the world.

Today things have changed because since the council of Vienna, the Jesuits control Freemasonry and Jesuits know very well that Christ is God! You know this very well also Masonic Light. Even though everything written in the gospels reflect the truth you have said to yourself instead, that you no longer want Christ as a Master because he merely leads you through a normal world. No Masonic Light, you chose another leader because you wanted to be in opposition to this normal world. When you went through the ceremonial magic, you started to sub-consciously understand that the Satanic forces in this world are much stronger than the world of Christ. You have chosen to find a way to continue what you have already acquired in physical life and thus you attempt through Freemasonry to create the conditions of immortality to reflect the materialistic physical world. When Satan appears – you and your ilk shall call him CHRIST!

Since you lack any ability to go any deeper than this, I’ll just leave it there for now. As I told you already, please take it more serious that this is not a joke.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Koran / Quran Chapter 9, verse 11.

9:11

"... and we make the communications clear for a people who know."

The true Sons of the Widow are no more and the imposters, who betrayed Saint-Germain and caused the Revolution (9-11), now lay claim as leaders to all of humanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

As I told you already, please take it more serious that this is not a joke.

But it IS a joke. Jesuits with "female power", some dude named Michael whom you profess to serve, demons and devils around every corner, Jewish myths taken as 100% literal fact due to religious indoctrinization (i.e., brainwashing), fraternities plotting to steal your consciousness.

Do you not see that absolute ridiculousness of it all?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

But it IS a joke. Jesuits with "female power", some dude named Michael whom you profess to serve, demons and devils around every corner, Jewish myths taken as 100% literal fact due to religious indoctrinization (i.e., brainwashing), fraternities plotting to steal your consciousness.

Obviously you did not read more carefully the words about how the early Masons were part of a Holy movement which was trying to engender the female prinicple with the man. Have you ever wondered about that little organ between your legs and that which you wear the skin over top? If you actually understood correctly, you'd by now have understood that soon in man's future, he would have no more need for the male organ (down there) for bringing about new life because and he would have by this time transmuted the gland in the throat. Through the spoken WORD he will be able to create life by engendering the female principle within man.

The Mary Cult or the Jesuits were setup to prevent Freemaosns from achiving this goal. One reason dear Masonic Light, that woman are now admitted into the Eastern Star and other lodges is because the Masons have failed in their spiritual task. Are you still with me? Also please leave out Jewish myths since I never mentioned them, nor does it serve us well in thsi discussion.

The "dude" Michael is known as the Archangel Mic-ha-el. The name derives from the vibrations he makes while passing through our world.

MIC-HA-EL.

Michael has been ruling this sphere of influence since 1879 and those who folllow in his wisdom are the children of Michael. The childen of Michael are to speak truth - this is most important. Even if you do not understand, you have a great oppertunity to learn since you already know one source I quoted from of where to find out. You already know that many have come here and offered to help guide you. You already know that the white adpets have strived so hard for good and suffered, yet you chose to ignore them and would rather support Satanists.

Do you undertand that I have read your posts already and that you cannot convince me that you simply were unaware of these spiritual reality's? It is not a lack of ability that prevents you but rather a lack of will on your part. It is not too late to change, Masonic Light.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Obviously you did not read more carefully the words about how the early Masons were part of a Holy movement which was trying to engender the female prinicple with the man.

That's because I'd prefer studying the real history of Freemasonry, like the Lodge meeting minutes and medieval manuscripts. But when I want to hear about the Tooth Fairy and Santa Clause, I'll give you a buzz.

Have you ever wondered about that little organ between your legs and that which you wear the skin over top? If you actually understood correctly, you'd by now have understood that soon in man's future, he would have no more need for the male organ (down there) for bringing about new life because and he would have by this time transmuted the gland in the throat. Through the spoken WORD he will be able to create life by engendering the female principle within man.

I must now say it, and I mean it with all modesty and sincerity: that is by far the stupidest thing that anyone has ever said on this forum.

By far.

Do you really think your throat is pregnant?

The Mary Cult or the Jesuits were setup to prevent Freemaosns from achiving this goal. One reason dear Masonic Light, that woman are now admitted into the Eastern Star and other lodges is because the Masons have failed in their spiritual task. Are you still with me? Also please leave out Jewish myths since I never mentioned them, nor does it serve us well in thsi discussion.

Well gee whilikers, I'm glad you're an expert on why the Eastern Star was created. How many degrees does the Eastern Star have again? Or who was its first initiate? Or in what countries do they operate?

C'mon, as an expert you're supposed to know this stuff!

The "dude" Michael is known as the Archangel Mic-ha-el. The name derives from the vibrations he makes while passing through our world.

MIC-HA-EL.

I see. That doesn't sound insane at all. Was it he that impregnated your throat?

Michael has been ruling this sphere of influence since 1879 and those who folllow in his wisdom are the children of Michael. The childen of Michael are to speak truth - this is most important.

Oh good! You had me worried there for a minute! But now that I know that you're not going to BS us, I feel a lot better!

Even if you do not understand, you have a great oppertunity to learn since you already know one source I quoted from of where to find out. You already know that many have come here and offered to help guide you. You already know that the white adpets have strived so hard for good and suffered, yet you chose to ignore them and would rather support Satanists.

Do you undertand that I have read your posts already and that you cannot convince me that you simply were unaware of these spiritual reality's? It is not a lack of ability that prevents you but rather a lack of will on your part. It is not too late to change, Masonic Light.

Let me make one thing unequivocally clear. I'd rather be strangled by my own gonads than join your little cult.

It ain't gonna happen.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Go and read it yourself Psilocybe - and with that you should now know whom I am affiliated with and why I warned you that people would indeed be watching this forum, oh foolish one.

www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it... - notice the recent date?

Zeo Zagami sends his regards to you.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Go and read it yourself Psilocybe - and with that you should now know whom I am affiliated with and why I warned you that people would indeed be watching this forum, oh foolish one.

That is absolutely the lamest threat I've ever heard

Zeo Zagami sends his regards to you.

Did Michael impregnate his throat too?

[edit on 3-3-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A threat Brother?

See

For

Yourself

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yes, sweftl337; I've been somehow aware of the corruption within the public school system since I was very young.

Any time I've ever tried to expose anything about it, and the hypocritical government, corporations, etc. under which we are forced to submit(at least physically to some degree); I've been ridiculed and belittled by the teachers and by my parents, grandparents, etc.

Fortunately I've found that which points toward the esoteric teachings of Christ, and the teachings of Tibetan Buddhism(not the Dugpas of course).

So now there is a better view on Compassion and the interdependent nature of reality, instead of allowing egoistical hatreds to build up within me, as in the past.

And no, I've not heard of Wilfred Wilson.

Was he a Zionist or something?

About this:

or of your buddy Crowley’s humanism over the forces of the Church...

As I've explained in another thread, I think it's somewhere between Aleister Crowley and the Church that we ought to look.

On the "far left" so to speak, we have the "Aleister Crowley's", the Burning Man people, gay paraders, hippies, atheist humanists, Marxists and all other types of Satanists.

On the "far right" so to speak, we have the war-mongers, racists, Billy Grahams, bigots, and other Satanists, etc.

The Spiritual Humanism that Manly P. Hall wrote about, is the Middle Way of Buddha, Nagarjuna, and that is taught by Christ.

A Spiritual Humanism that is not the abominable atheistic-humanism of Carl Marx, nor is it the debauchery of Aleister Crowley and Anton LaVey; I'm referring to a Spiritual Humanism that recognizes the God in Man, that is Incarnated in the Man who submits to Divine Law itself, not to the tyrannical, anthropomorphic spook-god of the fanatical church.

Of course walking the Middle Way doesn't mean that we are fence sitters.

Samael Aun Weor clearly said that we must define ourselves, for Christ or for Javhe.

We must not be complacent with crime.

About the Female Wisdom thing.

I don't quite follow.

If you're saying that there's a conspiracy to emasculate men, and turn them into cowards and gays, etc. then I agree.

We can see this happening.

At the same time, the goal of Alchemy is fuse the masculine and feminine poles within the Individual, through the Sexual act between opposite sexes.

Which is really how the Man becomes a true Man, and how the Woman becomes a true Woman.

Also, if your saying that the worship of the Feminine Principle is negative, I'd have to disagree.

The Ancient Eastern AEthiopian Tantric cultures of the Indus-Kush worshipped the Goddess, and you can bet that there were hardly any gays there, if at all.

Same goes for the Western AEthiopian culture in Kemet who worshipped the Goddess.

The Elohim and the Christ YHVH are both Female and Male.

Or are you saying that the Jesuits and such are trying to suppress the Female Wisdom and keep it for themselves?

You quoted Rudolph Steiner, right?

I know that Samael Aun Weor considered him to be a true Gnostic-Rosicrucian.

Samael Aun Weor teaches that the one who reaches the 8th Initiation of Fire(known as "Crossing the Superior Abyss" or Daath), truly has the ability to Create with the Word through the Throat Center or Daath.

This is, of course, only possible with Chastity, and the Perfect Matrimony between Man and Woman.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

As I told you already, please take it more serious that this is not a joke.

Beautiful posts in this thread Masonic Light. I fail to see how Masonry can be identified as "satanic" when Masonry does not declare its self Christian, but it is instead secular monotheistic. I do not believe in the "devil" - for the very reasons you say, it is a made up tale the Church brought about to scare peasents into paying taxes and supporting the Church for fear of eternal damnation. So how could worship something I do not believe in? Nor do I believe in ANY "evil" god, but only one true God.

Through observation, Masons make much better Christians (even those who are not even Christian) then real Christians do. Do you see Masons running around declaring Christians worship some evil god and such? Do we talk down to any one? Did God come down and personaly tell you Sweft that you where "holy" and better then every one else, one in such a place to condemn others as being eternally evil or not? Do you alone hold the right to dectate who fits into that catagory? The Church and Christiandom have condemned and murdered hundreds of thousands, while there is not a single life proven to be taken at the hands of the Masonic organization. We are evil?

Whats so "evil" about Masonry any ways? What is it about us you don't like?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The point is not that FreeMasonry itself is Satanic.

See what sweftl337 said about St. Germain.

See also the earlier post in this thread, where I've quoted a FreeMason of the White Lodge named Eliphas Levi.

The point is that almost all contemporary Lodges have been overrun by Satanists, at least at the higher levels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join