It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons view on 9-11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm curious to hear the views of Secret Society members on the event of 9-11. Instead of asking questions regarding the secret societies and their rituals or symbols in this thread, let's take a closer look into the fruits those societies bare and how they may have had some influence into shaping an opinion of the minds of it's followers.

Granted each to his/her own mindset but lets pretend now that the world is made up of mostly Freemasons and they had to also take on the role of running with certain conspiracy theories, more than any other group. Now how good a job could they do to help expose certain ideas regarding questions of lies and deceit? Remember they need not come forward and make any claim as to whether 9-11 was an inside job but merely shine light on areas of deep concern.

You all can pick a topic on 9-11 that may disturb you or, might I may suggest the latest BBC exposure being a good starting place for us to begin. So of all the Masons here, how many are concernd that the BBC reported something prior to it actually happening.

Please do not be shy, "brothers by ear". I'm not expecting you all to agree on anything but let's see what we come up with.

Sweft

[edit on 28-2-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed!

Perhaps I need to place in front of the brothers something different than 9-11.

Dear Mason's, are any of you familiar with a man named Carl Shmitt? He's been a lovely guest at the Regular Grand Lodge Virginia for sometime now and he's a well trained nazi from Bavaria. Yes, in fact he's come to America and is now staying in Virginia for one reason and one purpose only: To bring about the complete nazification of America Canada and Mexico.

Mr. Schmitt will make sure that coke and pepsi are banned and he's a strict 2000 calories type of guy - if you know what I mean. I'm sure many Freemasons do love coke and pepsi also and perhaps they may want to consume more than 2000 calories of food per day? Mind you if you think you can stop Carl, I wish you very good luck as he's been trained to hold you down so that you may barely lift a finger.

But you insist on staying silent that is your choice, dear Brothers. I thought I'd supply you with a look into your own future. By staring at this man's picture, you see the very beginning of it. Gentleman, please scroll to the bottom of this page and take a look at our new brother in Virginia, Carl Schmitt. www.regulargrandlodgevirginia.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

Dear Mason's, are any of you familiar with a man named Carl Shmitt? He's been a lovely guest at the Regular Grand Lodge Virginia for sometime now and he's a well trained nazi from Bavaria.

I don't know anything about Shmitt, but I do that the members of the "Regular Grand Lodge of Virginia" are not real Masons...nor is the "Regular Grand Lodge of England", whom they are affiliated with.

The only legitimate Masonic body in Virginia is the Grand Lodge of Virginia. The "Regular Grand Lodge of Virginia" is a fake.

Nevertheless, the guy at the bottom of that page, whom you claim is Carl Shmitt, is nowhere old enough to have been a Nazi, and the Nazis have always been violently anti-Masonic.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Masonic Light,

Schmitt is a Nazi in his mindset, training and mission. He's a very frightening person and has quite an effect over another's free will. He is selling us out because he is a fake in every imaginable since he serves the forces of evil, yes! But he will be given complete control over what is soon to transpire in America and I fear that he will be dragging along innocent members into something which they have little idea is occurring.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Is this a joke?

It is isn’t it?

Or are you serious? .. Masons are training Nazi's now? .. even after the bad treatment the Nazis gave to the Masons? .. I do not recall Hitler taking Masons lightly... nor did he treat Catholics all to well.. which where actually the second most killed at Hitler’s hands.. one of many reasons I dislike this new Pope.

-By the way I am Catholic as well.. which makes me an enemy of Nazi mindset. And I also question if you even know what a Nazi is..

Any ways....... your question is vague and hard to decipher.. what exactly was the question presented to Masons?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
He is one man.

We will let our goat after him!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Is this a joke? It is isn’t it?

This is no joke.

Or are you serious? .. Masons are training Nazi's now? .. even after the bad treatment the Nazis gave to the Masons? .. I do not recall Hitler taking Masons lightly... nor did he treat Catholics all to well.. which where actually the second most killed at Hitler’s hands.. one of many reasons I dislike this new Pope.

Yes, I am serious but maybe check into which type of Freemasonic Lodges were shut down and which type of Masons were persecuted by the Nazi's and the answer will be more clear to you.

The below quote was taken from the tongue of the Prussian 'Steffens' and this represented the more Christianized version of Freemasonry.

"We, the three Old Prussian Grand Lodges refuse to take part in the general humanitarian fraternization movement between people in the world."

Hitler persecuted the Prussian Freemasons and closed down their lodges. But Hitler himself was a member of a Freemasonic lodge which can make things very confusing for even the greatest of historians! But Hitler was to be found as part of Turkish Freemasonry and not Prussian.

By the way I am Catholic as well.. which makes me an enemy of Nazi mindset. And I also question if you even know what a Nazi is..

When you study Catholism and the rise of Nazism it is not surprising that we discover how the Nazi party was almost completely modeled after the "Holy Roman, (insert_here), etc". Nazism was a creation of primarily the Church and of Western powers. Adolf Hitler, who orignally stood opposed to Catholism (recall his salut) later was forced to work with the Jesuits and became the very vessel needed to bring about the exact conditions the church wanted; to win back female wisdom and destroy the integration beteeen the Jew and Gentile and also set humanity backwards thus destroying the Spiritual form of Christianity that was arise in in Europe.

Likewise, the Jesuits used agents within the Freemasonic lodges in Russia to subvert the Leninist dynasty away from the Pan-American Conspirators and move it under Jesuit control. They were able to place a Great Catholic into power known as J. Stalin while at the same time created Nazism.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Now if there were not so many Brother's posting here, I would not be asking you all to share your view on 9-11, in particular on WTC Building #7. How did a steel framed building collapse like a pancake into its own basement without a plane slamming into it?

Any takers here who are Freemasons?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
My personal take is that the planes feul had a mixed liqued explosive, giving the fire ball its ocher color in appearance, the explosion from the liqued explosion along with the jet feul weakend the buildings to fall. OR that there where explosives planted in the floors that where hit, causing it to fall on its self at all sides at the exact same time, thus pancaking.. I do not think both fell on their own. One was hit as the plane came in sideways, and it was not direct center.. the building if it did colapse on its own would have fell sideways. IMO. I am no engineer or explosives expert.. common sense says that it could not fall like that.. thats why there are demo teams who work tirelessly to get those results, and it happens 3 times by chance in one day?

WTC7 was a demo as well.

there where people who made billions off the attacks, alot of evidence disapeared as well, however you may agree with me that it was an inside job (corporate influence and the government helped or stood by) but I see no evidence of any secret society..... especially Masons.. involved, nor any way that they could benifit.. how could Masons benifit? .. how could Masons have been involved? The logic behind blaming a fraternity for an orchastrated attack of that magnitude is flattering that you think we control the world blah blah blah, but makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I am no engineer or explosives expert.. common sense says that it could not fall like that.. thats why there are demo teams who work tirelessly to get those results, and it happens 3 times by chance in one day?

Good! Now we are getting somewhere so you agree that they were not brought down by fire at least and also that the odds are against the offical story being correct.

WTC7 was a demo as well. there where people who made billions off the attacks, alot of evidence disapeared as well, however you may agree with me that it was an inside job...

I agree.

..... (corporate influence and the government helped or stood by) but I see no evidence of any secret society..... especially Masons.. involved, nor any way that they could benifit.. how could Masons benifit? .. how could Masons have been involved? The logic behind blaming a fraternity for an orchastrated attack of that magnitude is flattering that you think we control the world blah blah blah, but makes no sense.

When Lennin was brought to power in Russia, where was the conspiracy taking place then? In the lodges! Where else do you think these kinds of corporate interests meet? They need no paper trail when they are "Brothers by Ear" and if Freemasonic lodges have not been involved in politics then I am the toothfairy.

It may not benefit you but you need to ask the burning question as to why was Hilter a Freemason and why did he only close down the lodges that were opposed to this newer kind of so-called 'fraternity'. Why was Stalin (the Great Jesuit) placed into power from behind the scenes through the inner workings of Freemasonic lodges?

All incidently irregular lodges I suppose but corporate interests is not going to explain why I see GHW Bush smoking and laughing with his buddies in Italy about how they had contract to put in eye scanners in the airports long before 9-11. It is all a big game to them and your Grand Msters are lying to you in trying to convince you that Freemasony has both irregular and regular lodges. This is nothing less than nonsense that you are supposed to swallow.

I woke up and got away and so should you all.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

But Hitler was to be found as part of Turkish Freemasonry and not Prussian.

Hitler was never a member of any Masonic Lodge, "Turkish" or otherwise.

They were able to place a Great Catholic into power known as J. Stalin while at the same time created Nazism.

Stalin was never a Catholic in his life. He was raised in the Russian Orthodox Church, but left religion behind in his teens.

Also, it laughable that Stalin was "placed" in leadership. Through treachery, he outmanouvered Trotsky and consolidated his power. Perhaps you should turn off your computer, and take a history class.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm curious to hear the views of Secret Society members on the event of 9-11. Instead of asking questions regarding the secret societies and their rituals or symbols in this thread, let's take a closer look into the fruits those societies bare and how they may have had some influence into shaping an opinion of the minds of it's followers.

I would contest your allegation that freemasonry had anything to do with 9/11. In fact I would go further and say I would be extremely surprised indeed if any freemason was involved in any related plot, given that we make promises not to break the law or to subvert the 'good order of society'.

Granted each to his/her own mindset but lets pretend now that the world is made up of mostly Freemasons and they had to also take on the role of running with certain conspiracy theories, more than any other group.

Would this thread not be more appropriately situated in Skunk Works? 'Lets pretend' is more worthy of playground games than a serious debate. I tell you what... let's not pretend anything and lets not make any specious assumptions as the basis for a theory about the freemasons.

Now how good a job could they do to help expose certain ideas regarding questions of lies and deceit? Remember they need not come forward and make any claim as to whether 9-11 was an inside job but merely shine light on areas of deep concern.

Perhaps you could be more explicit and share these areas of deep concern? Remember - freemasons promise not to break the law... it's part of those 'blood-curdling oaths' that freemasons 'must not break on pain of death'.

You all can pick a topic on 9-11 that may disturb you or, might I may suggest the latest BBC exposure being a good starting place for us to begin. So of all the Masons here, how many are concernd that the BBC reported something prior to it actually happening.

If this is true than you are certainly on to potentially a massive coverup. To fair, I don't see the masonic connection here but I'm sure you'll explain that, won't you?

Incidentally, can I just check something with you? Are you familiar with the differences between 'regular' freemasonry and 'irregular' freemasonry? One is the real deal and one is phoney, a fake. You can normally tell if a Grand Lodge is regular or not because it will have been regularly founded, and recognized by other 'proper' Grand Lodges. A good Grand Lodge to check for recognition is UGLE. Absolutely anyone can call themselves a Grand Lodge, get a few mates together, buy some regalia and a ritual book and start calling each other Most Worshipful so and so. Heck - even you and your buddies could do it! Do you see the difference? One has hundreds of thousands of members and one is half a dozen wannabes. The Regular Grand Lodge of Virginia is anything but that, and I wouldn't want you to get confused.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not a mason but here's a few links with some good info on the 9-11 attacks. One government source and 2-non government sources.

wtc.nist.gov...

www.popularmechanics.com...
www.loosechangeguide.com...

Now according to the above sources it is not entirely accurate that WTC-7 pancaked straight down. It actually collapsed at a southward angle and damaged 30 W. Broadway. Here is a pic of the damged caused by WTC-7 hitting 30 W. Broadway. ...

Also, the building had sustained heavy damage when the towers collapsed, was even declared unsecure by the NYFD and the area around it was cleared long before it collapsed because they knew it wouldn't stay up in it's weakened condition.

Honestly, I don't believe there is anything more to the 9-11 attacks then some extremists idiots trying to make a statement. Remember they had tried to take the Towers out in 1993 as well. I think the consiricy came in to play with the post 9-11 events. I think the government rode the terrorism hype wave for as much as they could to justify wars that would increase US influence (backfired), and settle old scores (Saddam). Just my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thank you all for the feedback. Thus far, I see we have the low level Catholic who at least made an interesting observation regarding the events of 9-11. Thanks again Rock, but you're no K.O.C and likewise, no Freemason.

We also had an interesting post from AdamL, who claims that he is not a Freemason but still came to their aid. Not surprisingly what do we see on this very popular Conspiracy forum from this poster?

Honestly, I don't believe there is anything more to the 9-11 attacks then some extremists idiots trying to make a statement.

Thus with this type of mindset we have here someone who just ignored the BBC reporting on the collapse before it actually occurred and instead, took my words of "pancake collapse", and proceeded to expand upon it by showing an actual picture to prove his case! One might argue that this is a good example of a poster attempting to prove his case. So AdamL had simply made a valid point, no?

Had I not been trained in counter intelegence I may have also agreed here but a closer look reveals that dear AdamL also claims in his humble opinion he actually took the time to disprove my "wording" but he did nothing more than breach on semantics and ignored the mountain of evidence that stares him flat in the face. Remember this is a Conspiracy forums and hopefully not a Digg lounge and we have had over 5 years to learn about 9-11 and there is siomply no excuse other than lack of will, to understand certain truths. I will not be here to watch any spoonfeeding.

As to the rest of the psilocybe, I am still waiting to hear from the Freemasons. I do have much to share (but not too much time) and so hopefully by the time I check back here, someone who is a Freemason will have at least pretended to have a heart regarding the severity of the times we are now living in. And....I have not ignored the concerns over Hitler and Stalin but I do not wish to yet expand deeper into proving my case with evidence both occultic and non until I have seen at least some basic logical reasoning ability and an attempt at taking things a little more seriously.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

As to the rest of the psilocybe, I am still waiting to hear from the Freemasons.

How can you tell which posters are freemasons and which aren't? By my reckoning three masons have posted on this thread, two of which have blatent masonic symbols in their avatars.

I looked into that BBC thing. Very interesting, particularly the fact that the Sun doesn't have the incompetence of the BBC splashed all over the front page. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Incidentally I'm dead impressed you used the word psilocybe (which I had to look up), but slightly disappointed that for a person trained in Counter Intelligence that you don't know how to spell it. I'm looking forward to having my viewpoint dismissed in spectacular fashion with some really long words

[edit on 3/2/07 by Trinityman]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Trinityman why bother responding with petty insults when everyone watching this thread saw you go back to your original post, edit it, and then add that little bit about my spelling. Now how in God's name could I have known this in advance without being that kind of an adept? Perhaps, I work for BBC?

The very purpose of this thread has in outward appearance something to do with 9-11. It also has something more to do with attitude, with sarcastic remarks, with plausible deniability and the way in which you go about derailing threads. This method of improper debate has been so ingrained into your mind that it keeps you thinking in a manner divorced from reality. What truly matters now is helping confused souls find the truth, not whether or not I spell the word "Satanist" or "counter intelligence" incorrectly.

Did you know that a very dangerous method is being used in our public schools today by teachers who teach our children what it means to be sarcastic and pessimistic? The effect over a youngsters mind can be devastating and when they grow old, they wind up sounding similar to most of the Freemason posters here? Had I not taken the time already to study each of your posts I would not now be mentioning this.

Brother by the ear, do you have any idea that there are no regular and irregular lodges today and that you have been brainwashed into accepting a lie? Are you going to once again, try insulting all our intelegence by posting what UGLE says about which bodies are regular and fail to take into account that the Monti Carlo and other such irregular lodges working through the Jesuits, Zionists and through the Knights of Malta (who's Supreme Master is for the first time not Anglican) controls that what you call "regular" from behind the scenes?

Please post away and do your dirty work if you think it will save you from allot of pain to come. Trinityman, do you see how I break my promise and wind up spoon-feeding you?

[edit on 2-3-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Did you know that a very dangerous method is being used in our public schools today by teachers who teach our children what it means to be sarcastic and pessimistic? The effect over a youngsters mind can be devastating and when they grow old, they wind up sounding similar to most of the Freemason posters here?

That's right.

(Now I know that the quotes I offer here are most-likely usually skipped over, but I seriously ask that all participating in this thread, acknowledge them at least this one time)

On sarcasm:

Arcanum 5: (Transcription)

Question: You say a negative thought of someone affects them, the person it is directed towards. Doesn't it also affect the person that is transmitting?

Answer: Absolutely, of course. When you fill yourself with that negative energy, of course it affects you. This brings up an important point. Negative emotion is highly contagious, and there is karma related to that. You may feel very angry, emotional, and go to a place and not say a word, but that energy will affect everyone else. It will infect them because everyone is asleep and all the people are just constantly taking in Impressions without any discrimination. So, that anger will infect other people and there is karma for that.

Sarcasm is a negative emotion.

Sarcasm is a way of using forms in the mental plane in order to hurt, and sarcasm is highly infectious, contagious. We infect one another with damaging sense of humor. Television, if you watch television shows and movies, the humor is pretty much all sarcastic, which is a form of anger expressed through humor, and is highly infectious, highly contagious, and creates karma. So right action is not performed as simply as just repressing one's feelings. We have to know how to change them. When we feel a negative emotion or negative thinking, we cannot just suppress that. We have to know how to change it, but you cannot change it unless you know what it is. In Buddhism, in one of the sutras, it says if you want to untie a knot you have to know how it was tied, and the same is true of negative emotions and negative thinking. So, when you feel angry or you feel this tendency to be sarcastic with humor, you have to really observe that. Where is that coming from? What is behind that? Why is it that with my sarcasm I am expressing my resentment, and why do I need to do that? You need to examine in detail yourself. Little by little, those things will change. The effort to change it is a good action.

On the false public-education system:

The Organization of the Psyche

It is obvious that the child has to go through all the educational processes: kindergarten, elementary, high school, and university. The subjective reasoning is nourished with all the data that these distinct scholastic institutions grant unto it. But truly no educational institute can give to a child, youth, or teenager existing data about that which is not of time, about that which is Reality...

...Towards the beginning, the child has still not lost the capacity of astonishment. Obviously the child looks in wonder on any phenomena: a beautiful toy awakens in him this astonishment, and with this toy the child plays. This capacity of wonder disappears as the child grows, as his sensual mind receives data from school and collage. Finally, the instant in which the child becomes a youth arrives and complete loss of this capacity of astonishment.

Unfortunately, the data that one receives in collages, schools, and educational centers only serves to nourish the sensual mind, and nothing else. In this way, with these educational systems of schools, academies, and universities, the only thing that we can really achieve is to make for ourselves an artificial Personality.

To give an account of this, in reality, truly, the knowledge that is studied in Humanities will never serve to form the Psychological Human Being.

In the name of truth, we have to say clearly that the topics that are currently studied in educational institutes do not have any real relationship with the distinct parts of our Being. Therefore, these topics serve only to:

First: Falsify the knowledge of the five cylinders of the organic machine.

Second: Take the capacity of astonishment away from us.

Third: Develop the sensual mind.

Fourth: Form a false personality within us.

In regard to this^^^, Manly P. Hall wrote a great short-biography on:

Nostradamus, Seer of France
Francis Bacon, the Concealed Poet
The Mystical Figures of Jakob Boehme

The Shepherd of Children's Minds-Johann Amos Comenius

Mysticism of William Blake
Thomas Taylor, the English Platonist
Gandhi-A Tribute

Regards

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I would like to comment on your post Tamahu.
May be easier if I relate directly to an experience for this reminds me of my son's high school days. His constant seeking of truth was usually answered with some brazen amount of arrogance and his questions brushed off by his teachers with such boring, clean broad strokes that he felt foolish for asking. It was as if they were conditioning him to be a member of group consciousness and not an individual soul that it eventually angered him and he became depressed and subsequently persuaded into getting noticed by getting himself into some trouble. Actually he never told me but I knew he felt dead inside and I soon took him out and moved him into a private school where thankfully I know the people somewhat better and he’s since then been doing well. Someone else who didn’t know any better might suggest that it was something wrong at home but it was something wrong overall in education. I find high school teachers/ professors today (but not all) so puffed up on themselves that they can hardly wait to crush the ego of the little seeker who dares challenge him with a question that he should have already known was once answered in some book, written by someone mainstream somewhere at some distant time now gone. And those teachers are merely continuing what they learned on to their students. And add insult to injury, we are convinced that children are incapable of performing today by looking into their SAT scores. It’s always anything other than facing the truth that this decline in education was conducted via an evil agenda to attack the family and in a deeper fashion, attack human evolution to subvert us into the next phase.

At this forum, akin to someone committing a crime and then sweeping it under the carpet, the Masons seem to display one very peculiar method in the majority of their arguments. They avoid walking close lock-in-step with those of the white Lodge – in fact they’d rather try and defend some Satanist such like Crowley as simply being misunderstood then really take a hard stance against evil – for taking sides might force them into insulting another brother in another nation that were set up to oppose us. They are able to come back quickly with counter-responses, responses that are perfectly candy-coated and blanketed to serve the minds of most untrained people who know little of the occult influence. Have you ever heard the great speech by Wilfred Wilson, Tamahu? It was perfect for mass consumption and considered an honorable example of a speech. Today we have people who blow up churches winning the Nobel Peace Prize, so I suppose I’ll go easier on him. But when I read his speech, although it was not heard by me and long after it was written, It was still as if this man Wilson was satanically possessed and unlike Samuel Aen Weor, an Adept who seemed to be calling out from his heart, pushing himself so hard to serve the forces of good, Wilson had no inner struggle at all in dropping out one word of that speech. It was so perfectly placed together that it reeked to high heavens of being satanic in nature. We all saw what eventually became of Wilson when his own Karma forced him to eventually wake up and admit it.

Most people as outsiders who come here to learn need our help. They might also prefer to not accept much of our ideas that are not already pre-approved by the mainstream but I have noticed that when they are influenced in the proper way and they are given enough time to be letting out all that compressed anger and confusion that they able to see the occult influences clearly and will wind up serving Archangel Michael who is guiding his followers. The perfect people to keep these inquiring minds fast asleep are the vast majority of Masons here who only seem to serve the mainstream philosophy onto a cleaner and more finely veiled Petri dish designed to cloud people’s minds more. They greet the new posters with sarcasm and a big fake warm hug, only to say “it’s our way or you’ll be going the way like all the rest of these conspiracy nuts”. What do these innocent people coming here have in common with the Masons who seem to be thriving here? Almost nothing! The Masons cannot simply post here and act in such denial while brushing off teachings of people like SAW and others and also claiming that they are simple fraternity who believe that the occult evidence is more bunk than real. These are the pacifier’s of wisdom since little passes through their screening process and it’s no surprise that they are also the first to talk down to another or scoff at another’s error, or ideas.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I'm curious to hear the views of Secret Society members on the event of 9-11.

As you may have noticed, members of secret societies do not post here. Freemasons on the other hand do. Now masons are sorta like other humans in that they have opinions that vary widely. They don't line us up in lodge and explain what our view on 911 is supposed to be. I do not know what my brothers think of 911 because I don't ask them, nor do I tell them my view while we are at lodge. Since I am not now in lodge, and you asked for opinions, here is mine:

Regarding BBC video you refer to. As you know many places like Google had this video up, then the video got pulled or lost from several different places. Since that time it has reappeared all over from many people uploading it. Here is a link. If this link fail, go to Google Video and do a seach for "BBC collapse", and you should get many responses. The video concerns the collapse of Salomon Brothers Building which we commonly know as Trade Tower 7. The live correspondent, Jane Stanley gives details of the collapse of the building. Strangely however, this report took place 23 minutes prior to the collapse of the building as it can be seen in the skyline partly hidden and to the right of her, between her and the window post. Watch close and you will see a little smoke rise from it. Then just moments before the tower actually falls, the video feed goes bad.
Now my view, being the conspiracy theorist that I am, is that the BBC was reporting a detailed script that was prepared for this event ahead of time. Yup, I feel that the thermite, the pre-knowledge, airforce standown, hijacker terrorist training exercises occurring during the real event etc. all point to a transnational banker-oil-military-industrial elite who did this. For historical instances that are similar to this type of thing see
Terror Storm.
I do not think that 'The Government ' did it. Most elected officials are not involved (I hope).

[edit on 2-3-2007 by RedPill]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join