It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with Bush?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What is wrong with Bush? What has done to people for them to hate him so much? I ask you, what has he done?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Your a plant. Flat out for sure. You have read why we don't trust Bush yet you still bring it up. Tell Rove to # off we aren't falling for your psyop crap.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I haven't read why you don't trust him. Only what you think of him. What I am asking is why you think this way of him.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here's a few.

1. Rigged the election

2. Started a "pre-emptive" war for no reason.

3. Caused thousands of deaths because of his "pre-emptive" war.

4. Lied about WMD's being in Iraq so he could go to war and steal it's rescources.

I'm sure people will post more reasons.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I used to think Bush wasn't too bad of a person. Now, I don't really like him!

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
he is dumb, a rube.
he also puts his interests above death...which sickens me

oil above all, which = :shk:

he's also about to rig up the elections again...but most of all? i hate the fact that he is well and truly...unstoppable

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I can't belive he is willing to wage a war over what he thinks

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I can't believe your willing to post...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeanLucPicard
I can't belive he is willing to wage a war over what he thinks

psyop again? why play ignorant with these matters.

he is, the ultimate villain...he wont go down so easy.
why? because he started the war, any1 who supports war for clear self-benefitiary reasons is a criminal in essence or stench.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, Bush and his administration have some pretty crappy things.

1) Not ratifying the Kyoto treaty
2) Patriot act, Guantanamo etc. (what happened to the land of the free?)
3) Unilateralist military action based on bad intelligence
4) Pissing off some of America's European allies and trying to divide them in the process (Woohoo, Old Europe vs. New Europe )
5) Running up the US deficit

I'm not saying that they haven't done anything good, it's just that bad things tend to stick to your mind more easily.

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by Paradigm]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wow, a whole thread dedicated to preaching to the choir! I agree that Bushie hasn't been the best prez, but I'd say he'd done an OK job in the aftermath of 9/11. I wouldn't call you a traitor for disagreeing with him, it's your constitutional right to have a different opinion.

I do not believe he rigged the election. If you paid any attention at all, you'd see he won by a supreme court ruling.(bit hard to rig that) Gore did win the popular vote, but that's the way our system can work. This isn't the first time that happened.

The patriot act is a bit scary, I think there should be some check on it, to keep it in place. If the wrong people used it, you can wave bye-bye to our bill of rights.(same goes for the sedition act)

Our invasion of Iraq was all but unilateral in definition. We didn't get the whole UN to come with us, but then again, the UN is a total joke. France and Russia were probably selling arms to the Iraqis anyway. We had a few nations in our coalition. So I guess you could say that the US, Britain, Canada, and a few others went in unilaterally.

The only thing that worries me is the deficit. Bushie is a big spender. He needs to cut back on his spending, he's not being fiscally conservative.

Other than that, you're just spouting conspiracy theories. And they're just that...THEORIES.

G'day!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
He was hated from day one, simply for being a Republican.

If Clinton did what Bush did in Iraq he'd be a hero, the greatest, etc.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
He was hated from day one, simply for being a Republican.

If Clinton did what Bush did in Iraq he'd be a hero, the greatest, etc.

BS. that's why when pnac passed the idea to Clinton he turned them down. Double standards are more popular with conservatives while they preach clean living and molest children. Oh yea mean u didn't know about that? www.voxfux.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What the hell is that? Sounds like tabloid material. Things like that should never be printed in such 'widly known' newspapers. Though, it is a lib paper.

Why isn't there more 'media spotlight' if this is true. Where the hell is Ken Starr now!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
he also is the worst environmental president this world has ever seen

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Whats wrong with Bush?

Well for starters he's President of the U.S.A he shouldnt be.

He's a warmongering greedy terrorist

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
What the hell is that? Sounds like tabloid material. Things like that should never be printed in such 'widly known' newspapers. Though, it is a lib paper.

Why isn't there more 'media spotlight' if this is true. Where the hell is Ken Starr now!

The Washington Times is a tabloid didn't know that sorry.
It was a big story for about one day before it was killed.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think every one agrees bush is an idiot.As far as trusting him goes,I cant say i dont trust bush, because i dont think even he knows what he is doing.
It is clear that he just does what he is told and tries hard to not screw that up.Wolfie,rummy and the rest of the pnac are running things and bush is just the patsy,a useful idiot.He has his face on everything but he isnt smart enough to know what hes talking about,This is evident when you listen to his old speeches when he was pretending to be a world leader.He just plain doesnt know what he is talking about.Nowadays he is all slogans and cliches,at least that is something he knows.
I dont trust bush not because of who he is.I dont trust bush because of who he isnt,a man that knows he is being pointed in the wrong direction and to stupid to know it.If you follow bush you are stupider than he and i think he gets some kind of a kick out of it.Now with this war going so badly its becoming more and more apparent that
the rummy is a dummy and the rummy is a dummy

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You know having been a registered user for over a year and a reader for longer than that, I take personal offense to NEW members attacking another NEW member for asking a question. Who in the hell do you think you are having been here for a week to flame someone for trying to look further in to something. Welcome to this site. We do that here. We look into things. He wanted to know why people on here dislike Bush. So #ing what. Get over yourselves and stop giving the guy a hard time for having the audacity to ask something. If you don't like his question don't reply but keep your flames to yourself. You haven't been here long enough to have earned the right to question what other people can and can't ask.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
You know having been a registered user for over a year and a reader for longer than that, I take personal offense to NEW members attacking another NEW member for asking a question. Who in the hell do you think you are having been here for a week to flame someone for trying to look further in to something. Welcome to this site. We do that here. We look into things. He wanted to know why people on here dislike Bush. So #ing what. Get over yourselves and stop giving the guy a hard time for having the audacity to ask something. If you don't like his question don't reply but keep your flames to yourself. You haven't been here long enough to have earned the right to question what other people can and can't ask.

yeasir masta so sorry u so right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join