It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bbc footage - the questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
i think a seperate thread is needed to list the questions that need to be answered regarding the footage. this is a list of ones i can think of so if you have any others then add them here. keep it short and to the point.

please DON'T use this thread to discuss the footage as there are other threads where you can do that already.

was the footage broadcast live from new york?

where exactly was the footage filmed?

who was the cameraman?

was the background real or 'blue-screen'?

who told the reporter the building had collapsed and how (i.e. in person, telephone etc?)

why did the footage cut out before the building officially collapsed?

why did they not return to this story once it had officially collapsed?

where are the news archives stored?

who searched for the footage?

who gave the order to search for the footage?

how long did they search for it?

what EXACTLY is the reason the original footage can't be produced (cock-up wouldn't stand up in court as an excuse)

thats all i can think of for now so please add any you think need answering and don't forget to discuss it in OTHER threads

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
These are all great questions. However, I'm not sure that we're going to find the answers here on ATS, or even if we did, what we would do about it.

I would suggest that anybody who is interested in seeing this matter investigated contact your U.S. Representative or Senator.

Here are some links:

U.S. Senate
www.senate.gov...

U.S. House Members
www.house.gov...

U.S. House Contact Members
www.house.gov...

NY Attorney General
www.oag.state.ny.us...

U.S. Attorney New York
www.usdoj.gov...

In my opinion, all the jabbering on the internet is getting pretty useless and people who care need to step out from behind their monitors and start demanding action. I'm concerned that the internet is breeding an entire generation of impotent whiners who vent anonymously online and do nothing to effect change in the real world.

If you (not you personally justyc.... this applies to all of us) think something shold be done re a 9/11 investigation, then now might be the time to start calling for an investigation. Our strength online comes from our numbers, and our speed of communication.

Anybody want to post some links to the networks and media outlets? Talk shows? Newspapers?

If we can organize this, we have the numbers to make an impact. Otherwise we're just taking up bandwidth...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
^^ Agreed. I am now starting to contact my congressional reps often! Power to the people!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The BBC will not answer these questions without some serious pressure. Everytime I've called them for an explanation they've hung up on me. They do not know how to handle this yet and they're hoping that people will eventually just let the whole thing go. We HAVE to make sure that doesn't happen. I'm also informed by them that we have no legal right to find out the source of their news feeds, and that all such information pertaining to 9/11 has been 'lost' anyway. Truthfully I don't think the BBC know what really happened, and they're desperately trying not to commit themselves to a response either way. The trouble is that it's only incriminating them further. The more we are deprived of basic answers in this 'free world' is starting to really sicken me. We have the right to be allowed access to this information.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I disagree with putting pressure on people in any haste. there are other places we can answer these questions, at least within reason. Do we really need to call up the big guns when this whole thing is so new and weird, only a few days old, unresolved and nysterious, and seems to point to nothing logical besides a wire report that the building was expected to collapse, mis-reported by the BBC. Do we really need to be glutting phone lines and testing patience over such an unresolved mystery? If I wored at BBC and had gotten dozens or hundreds of calls from "Truthers," I'd hang up on y'all too, as ell as curse my bosses for the mess.

Othe Qs:
- Did the BBC REALLY lose all its 9/11 footage? If so, how, and if not, why are they saying this?
- Who is pulling down all the BBC WTC7 videos and why?
- Why does CNN also report similarly? Has their video been pulled?

Do some research. Personally I don't care enough about this. Got other fish to fry. This is a distraction, so bored people, fire away.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Caustic Logic]

new topics

top topics

join