It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: UFO hovers over downtown Regina, Saskatchewan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_99015
hey try this vid from youtube it might be what you saw...

this is a ufo from Regina from the 27th of feb 07

www.youtube.com...

quite a new one i think??

CGI buffs, what do you think??

The original seems better quality, even though thats pretty poor, looks like it was done on a mobile.

To add, i made a slow motion version of it, the object just seems to disappear, rather than shoot off...

Google Video Link

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It is almost not worth discussing, unless more people turns up, saying that they have seen something similar at the same time.. -.-

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
To me it looks like a big helium balloon popping? but im pretty sure there is no CG involved!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
well im moving near regina in the next couple of months

all i can say is beam me up

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_99015
hey try this vid from youtube it might be what you saw...

this is a ufo from Regina from the 27th of feb 07

CGI buffs, what do you think??

The original seems better quality, even though thats pretty poor, looks like it was done on a mobile.

I'm not a CGI buff, but I am confused by this. The video is very jerky. Is this just a sequence of stills, or is it actual video? I see a few frames with a round object in the air, and then it is gone. I don't know if the frames in which it does not appear are continuous with the other frames. There is no useful time reference. Without that, I can easily conclude that this is just a balloon.

These google and YouTube videos are OK for stimulating general interest, but are almost useless as evidence, especially when there is no provenance. What you need for evidence is the original tape, with provenance, and access to the camera so you can do test frames.

admin edit: PLEASE trim quotes down to the relevant parts...

[edit on 28-2-2007 by disownedsky]

[edit on 2-28-2007 by Springer]

fixed quote

[edit on 1/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I lived in Regina for awhile so I can verify that it is indeed the city. The building with the gold tint windows is the SGI building.

As for the video... not much to see and its very short and choppy.

The local news (CTV Regina) would pick up on it if many people seen it. I will watch tonight and see if anything is said. They also have a sky cam which possibly could have taped it if pointed in the right direction. That is a stretch though.

If people did see this it could show up here eventually:
www.spprc.org...

I noticed they have some video of the Waterhen lake sighting. This one is well documented. Check it out:

www.spprc.org...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There was nothing at all about this on the local news or covered anywhere else.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
well, and i'm not kidding...

i was driving in toronto, and listening to this talk radio show. during the rush hour, not late night stuff. phone style show, live to air. the phoning in guy says to the host, i see these three objects hovering over downtown toronto, at three thirty in the afternoon, "and i'm saying to people on the street, 'hey, look up, what's that?' and people are looking at it, SEEING IT, and then just looking away. and i couldn't understand why people could do that."

and that's pretty much what i remembered.

and then, a few months later, i'm at a bar, and i see this guy that is sometimes there. i've known him for ten years.
we're talking about ufo's,
i tell him a story about seeing ufo's over huntsville, ontario. there were five of us, and we all freaked out, and KNEW we wereing seeing ufo's in the high atmosphere. extremely eratic patterns of movving points of light. seeming at first, as maybe planes at 30, 000 ft., but then darting at instantly higher velocities in zig zag patterns. another larger than a planet in the night sky is object came to our attention, near the horizon. it moved VERY SLOWLY, like watching a slug sleepwalk slow.
and he tells me this story about seeing these three ufos, and they were hovering over t.o. for like, forty minutes. spheres, he said. and they were quite distinct, in a clear blue sky, during rush hour. and he was downtown. he was pointing up, and telling people, he said. they reacted all differently; little kids stared, ...one old lady coming out of banks made the sign of the crucifix and shuffled away with their heads down, people who were rushing to work looked up, saw the objects, and then had to get to work, and seemed to simply DISMISS IT.
three little kids on bikes stared, though. these things hovered there for a LONG TIME! like, forty minutes. he said he took a BUS RIDE for that long, and they were still there when he got off the bus(in another aprt of t. o., obviously).

so, i told the guy in the bar that i heard a guy phone in on the radio when i was driving one day to this store. and it was the same store that the guy on the radio mentioned, a few months earlier. and, he said, "THAT WAS ME!".

new topics

top topics

join