It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liquid Explosives found in Lebanon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Nygdan,
The article mentions that the source of the materials used to make the explosives came from Eastern Europe.

No mention regarding Syria thats just my guess since Lebanon only borders with Syria, Israel and the sea.

The article does refer to the bomb scare a while back in London. This is only speculative though - although the link is obvious enough - the finally found the stuff.
Question is -how many more is there?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
Nygdan,
The article mentions that the source of the materials used to make the explosives came from Eastern Europe.

No mention regarding Syria thats just my guess since Lebanon only borders with Syria, Israel and the sea.

The article does refer to the bomb scare a while back in London. This is only speculative though - although the link is obvious enough - the finally found the stuff.

If the explosives came from europe why would you say they came from syria? Just to vilify syria? Thats right Lebanon borders the sea...it could have came from anywhere...including Israel.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I will answer in small words as to make it easy to comprehend oh psychedelic cake man.

Muslim targets civilians, Jews target combatants hiding behind woman and Children.

Capish Wasteoid muffin-boy?

Yeah whatever you say. I believe. The explosives came from syria, it was going to be used internationally, muslims target civilians and jews go after people behind women and children.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
We WILL conduct ourselves with comportment in this thread or we WILL be warned under the T&C. I'm not pointing fingers, you know who you are. If you're not sure, check

this out.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Here is the the story in ENGLISH - Liquid explosives found

As I said - International terrorism.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
As I said, don't spread the lies. Controlled media will tell you, what is serving the interest of a religion or a country. After I'm not serving that religion, nor that damned country, I ask you to stop this, because I don't like when someone is spreading lies and delusions.

Plus, here is a real fact. Since 911 all the terror plots were hoax, just to keep the fear in the heart of the people, to gather support for their damned wars, to cover their lies. Don't do the same.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Dark Crystalline,

What makes you so sure these are lies? Do you think that Islamic fundamentalist elements are fabricated? That terrorists who strap on bomb belts and blow themselves up in school buses are fabricated? Maybe they are peace loving people who value life more than their interpretation of their faith?

I really will make an attempt to understand your mindset!

Islamic terrorism is more of a movement to recruite followers rather than kill people. Prospective followers from various parts of the world see attacks such as 9/11 the London and Madrid bombing as the power that Al-qaeida has and it attracts them to the movement.

It is strange to me that the WEST did not apprehend OBL yet - but that will not make me think that he does not exist or that he is a CIA operative.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
Plus, here is a real fact. Since 911 all the terror plots were hoax, just to keep the fear in the heart of the people, to gather support for their damned wars, to cover their lies. Don't do the same.

Presumably you can demonstrate this otherwise outlandish claim or are you guilty of the very thing you accuse JudahMaccabbi of?

It's very easy to convince yourself that everything other than your own beliefs, even if based on the most tenuous of foundations, is a lie.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by timeless test]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Nygdan,

Intereting. Al-qaida has been using the balkans for a while now as a sort of transit point, jihadis are sent there to recooperate from middle eastern conflicts, arms are smuggled to the rest of europe through it, etc. Perhaps this does in fact indicate that al-qaida is behind this. That'd be interesting in itself, since that would mean that there surely will be a struggle between sunni al-qaida and alawis backed shia hezbollah in lebanon.

[
Yes, I was thinking that you meant the syrian government did it though. Conceivably, jihadis in lebanon could get stuff shipped in through a variety of routes, including sea shipping from the balkans to the levant.

Indeed, and who are they going to hit, israel or the US?

Plus, here is a real fact. Since 911 all the terror plots were hoax

I don't think any of us need to waste time with such a spurious and unfounded statement. There's a real article here with actual events and actual information.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join