It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin(s) of Conspiracies & why do they exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is where speculation,some history knowledge,& thinking can be SPEWED.

I saw this & decided to put it on this opening post since it looked interesting to me Ufodigest.com/conspiracyorigin
Here's the 1st 2 paragraphs

A "conspiracy" can be broadly defined as something happening behind our backs of which we are not aware, but which nonetheless affects us greatly. It has to involve several parties, acting in some sort of a secret agreement or collusion with each other, to further the goals of their association. And if it's a good conspiracy, it ultimately has to have a dominating effect on our lives and our ways of thinking.

Taking a theoretical look at the early evolution of conspiracy, it is amazing to see just how entrenched its very notion became in our human makeup. Because it would seem that the origins of all our modern-day conspiracies go way back to the earliest tribal societies.

The reasons for creating a conspiracy?I think jealousy,power & greed are some of the factors.
I'm hoping to see how far the conspirators would go to maintain,secure & achieve their "goals" through out our human history,but I could use LOTS of help on this one.
We might have to look futher back before the Illuminati.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by tormentor]

join