It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgot until O'hare happened...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok I have some time so i'll finish off my trilogy of most interesting(to me anyway) sightings. I just want to say it's very theraputic and i'm glad to have this forum to share. Otherwise this is call psycho babbel in the open public. On to the most current and relevant sightings i've had to date. ...

Now I really don't know what it was, I may never know. I only know it made no sense at the time. It could have been anything but, it wasn't until a website posted an acct of a man driving near O'hare airport that it really I mean REALLY strike me!
It was in Orlando,FL near Sand Lake and John Young. By the Florida Mall just west of it. Little more than a year ago driving north on John Young I saw a low flying (something) through the trees to my direct left. It could be a plane taking off, or landing. But it moved slow but deliberately. I couldn't tell but it caught my interest. Hard to see or keep track of while driving. By the time I got to Sand Lake, it made a sharp turn and moved, at the same height, and hovered and slowly moved again across to the north. This is where it was it's clearest. It looked like a blimp. But hung too low. Looked like a blimp, but had no advertisements. Just dark gray. Looked like a blimp but no cockpit, no way to control it. Run away car place balloon? Wayyyyy too big and manuvered. Nothing crazy just sharp turns. Hovering low ominous.

I asked a co worker who drives the same way if he saw it. He did but said simply "it's a blimp" I asked what blimp has no pilot or advert and he had no answer, he thought it strange as well.

Recently when O'hare happened, a man sent Earthfiles pictures dipicting what he saw from the highway on the highway by O'hare that day. He photoshopped a blimp like image representing what he saw. I instantly remembered what I saw in Orlando. It reminds me soooo much of it. This mans pic I believe can be found in the thread about O'hare. Sorry not good at links. Most have seen it allready. After I saw his picture I flashed back to that image. I searched all through Google about blimps. None...NONE looked like what I saw. Some were close, Zepplin closest thing I saw online. But not exactly, no pilot no controls!

I was saving this story for last but figured why wait to tell it. It is relevant now! Or like 2 months ago!

I do feel better using this space to let it out. Regardless the fact I have not been as close to or effected in the more severe or personal ways others have. I still have to live with the fact I've seen strange things and noone will ever be able to truely relate to see what I saw. I had hoped someone else knew of the green tear drop, had seen the helicopter dogfight but it's ok. I got to tell a broad group and not feel silly. Thanks Ats!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hmmm....

You must be a real UFO magnet. At least judging by your post history here.

I wonder what the odds are in that?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either you are very lucky, or extremely aware of these things.

Just makes me go Hmmm.....

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
lol...I don't know. I know for a fact I've thought I seen something a bunch of times that weren't anything!! The three I spoke of are spoken of because in my mind and heart wre the most unexplainable, oddest...I don't talk about it because "I see a lot of ufos" I talk about because I see odd stuff I know isn't right and gives me goosebumps. These three events gave me the biggest goosebumps. They ARE strange. They are told as I remember them. They are very hard to make anyone listen too. Maybe very aware is a good explanation. Since the green tear drop I adopted a new philosophy. They are out there and everyone can have a sighting, you just have to look up more often! I mean think about the average day. How often do you get to look up when driving or walking. You'de crash or trip more wouldn't you? So yeah I think most sightings are accidental or chance but I look up more than most!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
How about the MODS!! You guys hear about a lot of strange things! I just wonder if any of this rings the slightest bit familiar to you, any of the things i've posted happened? Just curious on YOUR thoughts!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So..ummm..nothing? No response, no thoughts no ideas??? This does not garner interest or raise an eyebrow? Should I have posted this in the O'hare thread maybe? Not sure of a connection but it just clicked when I saw the photoshop pic describing what the man saw.

new topics

top topics

join