It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Someone Debunk This

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I frequent the forums but I haven't seen this video. I try to stay away from the whole no plane theory and I was wondering if anyone can quickly debunk this.

I assume it won't be hard.



No Planes - News Reading Script Video

I apologize if it's been posted already.

*edit to fix link.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by white4life420]




posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think this is the same video here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

imo, it would be very easy to remove the plane from the video. Much easier than painting one in, anyway.


2 cents



posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That's what I figured. And I guess it was already posted.

Thanks.



posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There is a plane in the video, it is difficult to see due to the compression used for the uploaded file, it is there, I can see it, looking like a blur in the upper right at a certain point. Keep your eye on the upper right eventually you should see it.

It is there though.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Forget the plane, listen to the reporters talking about what they just saw (on their televisions) They are saying the exact same thing almost verbatim! And they both start throwing the word 'terrorist' around at about the same time as well. Totally scripted!



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Forget the plane, listen to the reporters talking about what they just saw (on their televisions) They are saying the exact same thing almost verbatim! And they both start throwing the word 'terrorist' around at about the same time as well. Totally scripted!



I think this is the type of thing that makes people laugh at CTers.

First, they are not saying exact same thing.

Second, I think everybody in the world who saw the second plane hit thought "terrorist attack!" That these news people would say similar things is not surprising. In fact, it would be more surprising if they said disimilar things.

There's a lot more relevant and inexplicable things re 9/11 than this.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261
Second, I think everybody in the world who saw the second plane hit thought "terrorist attack!" That these news people would say similar things is not surprising. In fact, it would be more surprising if they said disimilar things.

There's a lot more relevant and inexplicable things re 9/11 than this.


I want to know why as soon as the second plane hit the media started saying it was terrorist attacks when at the end of the day the Department of Defense stated it was alleged terrorist attacks. I guess the media has better resources.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There are literally hundreds of thousands of witnesses that saw a plane hit the WTC.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTCsmokingpile
There are literally hundreds of thousands of witnesses that saw a plane hit the WTC.


But where is the proof that it was terrorist. Do we have video of them at the airport getting on the planes ?

[edit on 28-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by WTCsmokingpile
There are literally hundreds of thousands of witnesses that saw a plane hit the WTC.


But where is the proof that it was terrorist. Do we have video of them at the airport getting on the planes ?

[edit on 28-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]


Well, when the 2nd plane hit, people knew it definitely wasn't an accident. If it's not an accident what would it be? Terrorist attack. Even I knew at the time.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You say "debunk this".
I say, prove what you're implying.
Again, I'll say...claims require evidence.
This isn't extra-ordinary, so I left that part out.

Waiting as usual,
Lex



posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef
Well, when the 2nd plane hit, people knew it definitely wasn't an accident. If it's not an accident what would it be? Terrorist attack. Even I knew at the time.


No it wasn't an accidnet but was it foreign or domestic terrorist or both ?



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join