It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park or Family Guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Which episode is getting more boring, Family Guy or South Park? I think Family Guy is, even old episodes are boring. Ever since South Park made Cartoon Wars I cant help but noteice how random Family Guy is.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think that you hit the nail on the head there. Ever since I saw that South Park episode I realised how annoying Family guy is, with the constant random stuff. "Do you remember the time.....?" Still, it's quite funny though, sometimes.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I still love them both, but i've always liked Family Guy better. I agree family guy can get a little over random at times but it still makes me laugh even if it's irrelevant. I prefered the older episodes of Family Guy, I can watch those over and over but the ones in recent series seem to be trying too hard to push the boundries.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
pointing out family guys randomness is really pointless seeing thats the fuel for their show

i prefer south park over family guy

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Family guy is alright, I like South Park a lot more.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i think south park is wat with kenny dieing last and all

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I miss the carebears.............

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Carebears?
What ever happened to Voltron,G.I Joe and Transformers?
Heck,wheres the Gobots?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I think that you hit the nail on the head there. Ever since I saw that South Park episode I realised how annoying Family guy is, with the constant random stuff. "Do you remember the time.....?" Still, it's quite funny though, sometimes.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Xeros]

I totally agree, it is like they are doing more since that South Park episode.

Maybe if peter had a lesser role and stewy and Brian were more the focus the show would be funny again. A reversal of the Simpsons where homer became the star and Bart was deemphasized.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I was a total South Park junkie, but i have gone right off it lately and prefer Family Guy and American Dad.

American Dad cracks me up every time.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
pointing out family guys randomness is really pointless seeing thats the fuel for their show

i prefer south park over family guy

Agreed!

Family Guy's humor is so juvenile sometimes.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
southpark is just real and up to date. They are always keeping up with the current events. Family guy is funny but its just a bunch or random jokes (hit or miss). I love south park, but i love it a little bit less since the "urinal duece" episode. Which was the episode that made 9-11 truthers look absolutely stupid. You can just tell they did a lil bit of reseach and came up with the conclusion that the govt is too stupid to pull it off. Which is absolutely insane, when you look at the backrounds of those corrupt a-holes.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
family guy is the best cant stand south park i hate it

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, this is a toughie.

Family Guy is funny but it doesnt have any kind of social impact that certain Southpark episondes have.

Southpark tackles such touchy issues in society and brings them to the forefront of discussion, but what does Family Guy do?

Nada...It's a funny show, but Southpark is the ebtter of the two by FAR.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
family guy is great because it doent take anything seriously not even its self sometimes.

i like that because its a rest from everyday life.

i dont like south park i hate it in fact especially when it had that epicode where it showed steve irwin with a sting ray in his chest in hell especially so soon after he died thats just sick in my eyes yes family guy does sick things but it was so soon after he died

new topics

top topics

join