It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian-Americans condemn 'Why I Hate Blacks' column

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
The infighting is gonna be our downfall, I'm telling you.

I agree with this statement. Here's why I feel that way:

For the last several years, the media/government has been encouraging us to be "politically correct" (which I think is a brainwashing technique to force people to repress their true feelings), while sitting back watching illegal immigrants come into this country knowing that at some point it was going to cause a major problem... and it has.

Now we're starting to see media coverage of slurs flying in all directions.
Michael Richards slur against blacks, Mel Gibsons slur against Jews, the Hilton sisters yelling anti-gay slurs, and now Ann Coulter's anti-gay attack on John Edwards.

Remember that the media will only show the stories they want us to see and will hide what they don't want us to see. For the most part, the public will copy the behavior they see on television and in the news.

We're all being played like puppets, mindlessly participating in their game. They want us to gang up against each other so there will be a valid reason to finally step in and take control of the sheeple.

Then the so-called "trouble-makers" will be locked up in the new prison camps and the rest of society will have less rights than ever before. All moving toward the New World Order.

Everyone needs to start thinking for themselves. Don't bicker and fight over what the stupid people are doing because they are mindless enough to participate in the game. The only people who are going to survive this mess are the ones who can step aside and watch it from an outside perspective but not participate in it.

The unfortunate thing about our world is that there are so many different races and cultures and we've been fighting for so long that the government knows it can use it against us to make us destroy ourselves.

I'm not saying that everyone is equal. There are a lot of damn stupid people in this world but that's just the way it is. You just need to make a choice if you're going to be stupid along with them or not.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
Do you think a self described white supremacist would ever be allowed to write about his racism in such a cosmopolitan city? The fact that this guys written similar opinion pieces and this one was also published, doesn't say much for the paper's integrity. I think the only reason they're apologizing now is because this time someone called them on it.

This was no "small" matter... even the House Speaker called out on this. I am still shocked and bewildered at how this got by the editors, but Asianweek promised to fire all who were remotely responsible - which I still believe is not good enough... I don't think anything ever will repair the damage that has been done and that is just a shame... there aren't many papers out there repereseting the Asian Community and how terrible it is for the idiot Eng and editors there to let something like this come out.

I seriously want to meet face to face with Kenneth Eng. What the hell was he thinking? What kind of outcome could POSSIBLY come out from writing that article? All he's doing is spreading hatred between Asians and Blacks and we SERIOUSLY don't need more of that.

I've always had the impression that many Asians are arrogant, thinking themselves above the rest of us. Also, I think they are the least likely group to mix with other races.

Wow! Quite a statement there... Generalizing, stereotyping, and outright ignorant.

But don't assume I'm racist for stating an observation. My best friend for 15 years until his death 4 years ago, was Filipino. Growing up I had more close friends that were Asian, Black or Hispanic then White. I'm a product of Berkeley's 1970's hippie culture. I chose allies based on their politics not their culture.

Lol... typical liberal - assumes he knows all about other cultures and then goes spewing something as ignorant as calling an ethnic group "arrogant."

----------------------------------

Everyone needs to start thinking for themselves. Don't bicker and fight over what the stupid people are doing because they are mindless enough to participate in the game. The only people who are going to survive this mess are the ones who can step aside and watch it from an outside perspective but not participate in it.

Couldn't of said it better my friend.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by k4rupt]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I've always had the impression that many Asians are arrogant, thinking themselves above the rest of us. Also, I think they are the least likely group to mix with other races.

Wow! Quite a statement there... Generalizing, stereotyping, and outright ignorant.

Lol... typical liberal - assumes he knows all about other cultures and then goes spewing something as ignorant as calling an ethnic group "arrogant."

by k4rupt]

First of all, you have no right to say an opinion based on personal experience is ignorant. Were you a poor White kid growing up in El Cerrito CA along side rich Asians who looked down their nose at you? Did you have any Asian friends who told you first hand that their people generally don't like to mix with other races? Well I did. So my "impressions" are based on my reality.

It's no different then Blacks for instance growing up the south amidst White racist. If that's who they're exposed to most of the time, then naturally they're going to feel most Whites must be the same.
It's no different for me, like it or not.

By the way, I'm hardly a liberal and I've never claimed to know "all about" other cultures or anything else for that matter. But last time I checked, freedom of speech was still our right. Your politically correct BS makes me want to throw up!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Did you have any Asian friends who told you first hand that their people generally don't like to mix with other races?

Well this is at least true. Asian people don't like mixing with other races. There are of course some who do, but it is taboo. And many Asians do look down on black people (as many white people do also).

The other stuff that you said, like Asians looking down on you, I, as a white person, never experienced Asians looking down on me.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

I would say that blacks do not dislike being black, or want to be white. Just the opposite. They want all whites gone, period. And I imagine by the year 3000, that wish will be true, due to a combination of whites lower birth rate and racial mixing.
I'm white, and I love asians. I admire their culture, and just the way asians present themselves. I suppose it's a cliche to point out the intellegence factor, but to me, asians are smart and fun to talk to. They are also kind and generous. I'm hoping the asians can save this country, because the whites are through.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join