It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Thing ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi all,
Been lurking for a while, and just joined up.

During the summer of 2000 when i was just 15y.o i seen something that changed my mind forever.
It was a huge ball of light sitting maybe 50ft of the ground, it looked like it had a flame pattern from the back of it, as if it was in motion, but the whole time i saw it, it didnt move, there was no solid shapes or lines visible, the ball of light itself had the sort of pattern you would see on your T.V(you know the constant black & white dots)
I nudged my friend to look up at it, which he did, he seen it also.
Then suddenly it done something strange, the flame pattern warped to the other side of the ball, then paused for 1 sec and shot away, we both visually followed it for about another second until it disappeared.

Over the years ive grown up, and when ive told people about this, i just got laughed at, but deep inside i know what i saw

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I figured I would jump in. Very curious sighting you had there. From what I understand, people who have these sorts of sighting experiences have them for a reason.

I don't think it's something you see once and then never see again. If I were you, I would try to think about any other unusual experiences you've had over your life.

In my reading and research I've found that these sightings events are rarely by chance, random, or meaningless. It may even be a form of communication...You never know...

Anyway, keep your eyes to the skies...I'm sure there's more strangeness in store...

Welcome aboard!

Peace!
OTD

new topics

join