It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Guy Goma, a graduate from the Congo, appeared on the news channel in place of an IT expert after a mix-up.
But Mr Goma, who was wrongly identified in the press as a taxi driver, was really at the BBC for a job interview.
Mr Goma said his appearance was "very stressful" and wondered why the questions were not related to the data support cleanser job he applied for.
Originally posted by CameronFox
Rational Thinking...by Rational Minds
Originally posted by freakyty
A rational mind is one that believes everything their government tells them. A rational mind does not question authority, it is more interesting in Britney Spears' new haircut. A rational mind does not ask questions.
ra·tion·al 1. agreeable to reason; reasonable; sensible: a rational plan for economic development.
2. having or exercising reason, sound judgment, or good sense: a calm and rational negotiator.
3. being in or characterized by full possession of one's reason; sane; lucid: The patient appeared perfectly rational.
4. endowed with the faculty of reason: rational beings.
5. of, pertaining to, or constituting reasoning powers: the rational faculty.
6. proceeding or derived from reason or based on reasoning: a rational explanation.