It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN News Reports WTC Building 7 collapse Minutes before it collapses

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Negative, those links work for me, try downloading the .pdf.

If you don't believe the video and witness testimony about the fires and damage at WTC 7, then nothing I say can convince you.

I see, TSMP, you were just splitting hairs.

Well then, I take it we both agree that Silverstein's "pull" comment had nothing to do having the NYFD blow up his building for insurance money.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
There are so many doubts in the official reconstruction: about what really happened to WTC7, but also what really happened to the Pentagon... so many questions left unanswered...
you can find lots of stuff on youtube: www.youtube.com... and in many countries new inquiries are going on: if you consider tha 9/11 attacks have started a new wave of ware all over the world you can imagine how indipendent journalists and people claim for truth... check out, there's also an italian documentary based on interviews to scientists, officers, journalists, pilots... that tries to explain where official reports lie, it's called Zero - Investigation on 9/11, it has a not so good site, but it seems a well done job: www.zerofilm.it... - everything is useful to find the truth!!

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join