It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN News Reports WTC Building 7 collapse Minutes before it collapses

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You can clearly see WTC7 sitting in the background. A freak one of a kind incident, never to be repeated? NO! The BBC did [almost]the same thing. Did they both get the same newswire at the same time?

www.youtube.com...

Bumbling fools, those American slaves. HALF of them can't tell the difference between EST and EDT. Nearly boogered the whole bloody thing!

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Malichai]

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thank you. This helps shed light on the recnt hyper-specualtion over the BBC one. It has collapsed or is about to collapse - and shows and talks about the standing building.

Very fishy, this whole little set-up, and it may even play back against the demo theories before it's all done. Damage and fire bad enough the building was reported already down even while it stood... on TWO broadcasts.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow, I am completely stunned. How did they know the building was going to collapse? Im guessing they were told by the same people who told the fire chief, who told silverstein:

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Sufficient loss of life... I wonder what Silverstein meant by that.

BTW I dont think either of the news broadcasts mentioned 'damage' to the buildings, all I heard was fire. And we all know that fire can't cause a building to completely collapse into a pile of rubble. Building 7 was clearly brought down w/ explosives, just like the towers.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by freakyty]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hmmm "may collapse." That explains the problem in the first place. The firefighters and police are clearing the area before the WTC7 was collapsing. Somebody says collapsed. The Brits got it wrong. Thanks for the video.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That help clear things up.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I saw this also and posted it on my thread!

It appears this pours water all over the smoking gun. A wire must have been released to the news agencies.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If anything this video gives debunkers of the BBC thread a lot of ammo.

"we are getting information now that building 7 is on fire and has collapsed or is about to collapse" or something to that effect. imo, this supports the error theory. However, as already mentioned how did any one know this was going to happen, as there were only small fires and that no steel building had ever collapsed due to fire?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBman
However, as already mentioned how did any one know this was going to happen, as there were only small fires and that no steel building had ever collapsed due to fire?

Because 'someone' had rigged the entire building with explosives and was about to push the button... just pointing out the elephant in the room.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
SMALL FIRES??? Guys... watch the video!!! Look at the smoke POURING out of the building! yeah small fires.....

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
SMALL FIRES??? Guys... watch the video!!! Look at the smoke POURING out of the building! yeah small fires.....

There's no doubt any would like to be as far away from that building as possible but i'm sure you've seen the footage in loose change of those other sky scrapers in flames. Compared to those, WTC 7 was nothing.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Good point.... but were ANY of those buildings showered with debris from a 110 story skyscraper collapsing?

And perhaps you should watch the WTC7 Video that has been posted.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
thank you and yes i did watch the video as you can see from my first post i semi quoted some of it.

As for showered by debris, no they weren't but the damaged to those buildings caused by the fires, from an external view at least seemed far greater than any thing i can see on WTC 7. I've seen a lot of footage of the shalmon building as im sure you have and all i can recall is a gash in a bottom corner and broken windows. I would be very surprised is a small gash and broken windows were enough to bring down a 47 story building, even if the steel had been weakened.

[edit on 27/2/07 by theBman]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBman
thank you and yes i did watch the video as you can see from my first post i semi quoted some of it.

As for showered by debris, no they weren't but the damaged to those buildings caused by the fires, from an external view at least seemed far greater than any thing i can see on WTC 7. I've seen a lot of footage of the shalmon building as im sure you have and all i can recall is a gash in the bottom corner and broken windows. I would be very surprised is a small gash and broken windows were enough to bring down a 47 story building, even if the steel had been weakened.

The video I was refering to was the WTC7 BURNING video. Have you ever read the eye witness accounts about the "small gash"?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well actually i'm not sure, could you link me to it please? And no, i havn't read the eye witness reports, a link to those would be great too. Thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a link to the thread. The Video is in the first post. I will get you a link to the Firefighters and other EMS.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm not a fire expert - but this is so strange that there is only smoke visible (actually lots of black smoke - like burning oil). This could be also coming from the collapsed buildings?
That should also indicate that the temperature would not be as hot as if the building would be burning.

Why do these guys expecting building 7 to collapse?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in
getting the guys out. They didn’t want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn’t
even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn’t know
how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon.
We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o’clock or so, but
we had everybody backed away by then. –Deputy Chief Peter Hayden /zwtrs
There was a big discussion going on at that point about pulling all of our units out of 7 World Trade
Center. Chief Nigro didn't feel it was worth taking the slightest chance of somebody else getting injured.
So at that point we made a decision to take all of our units out of 7 World Trade Center because
there was a potential for collapse.
Q. It was on fire, correct, Captain?
A. Yes, it was on fire at that time. Then they said it suffered some form of structural damage. These
things were going on at the same time. The fact that we thought we found Ganci and Feehan and
his place at 7 World Trade Center. Made the decision to back everybody away, took all the units
and moved them all the way back toward North End Avenue, which is as far I guess west as you
could get on Vesey Street, to keep them out of the way. –Captain Ray Goldbach
graphics8.nytimes.com...
So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all,
but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building,
with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good. But
they had a hose line operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually
they pulled back too. – Capt. Chris Boyle /e7bzp
Someone gave a Mayday. I guess it was someone trapped under one of the pedestrian bridges. We
started to go under there to look. One of the Chiefs pulled us out of there. He said don't go under
there. ..We searched that building and then we started making another move in and we got pulled
out again, because I guess the Chiefs were getting more in control of the situation. They pulled
everybody out of there. ...that was probably like four or five o'clock before we stopped. –
Firefighter Todd Fredrickson
graphics8.nytimes.com...
When the third building came down that's where we were (Stuyvesant High School). We were actually
-- they pulled us all back. Actually they pulled us all the way back that far at the point because
they didn't want any -- they didn't want us anywhere near it. Everyone was just running
around. When the third building came down, we were on that corner in front of the school, and
everybody just stood back.
They pulled us all back at that time, almost an hour before it, because they were sure -- they knew
it was going to come down, but they weren't sure. So they pulled everyone back, and everybody
stood there and we actually just waited and waited until it went down, because it was unsafe. They
wouldn't let anyone next to I guess the two piles, we would call them, where one and two was.
We stood back. We waited. –EMT Joseph Fortis
graphics8.nytimes.com...
After that they decided to pull everybody out and I know -- what building was it? Building 5, I believe
[sic], the other tall building there, the third building that came down, they were evacuating people. So everyone just pushed up West Street all the way up towards the high school there. I forget
the name of the high school. –Firefighter Brian Russo
graphics8.nytimes.com...
Then approximately I guess maybe two hours before number 7 came down, we went into Ground
Zero and helped dig around and was there when they located Chief Feehan and one of the chiefs
pulled us all out because they said 7 was going to come down. –Firefighter Kevin Quinn
graphics8.nytimes.com...
So then they aborted us from setting up the tower ladder because they were worried about now
Seven coming down. So then they pulled us away. This is where I kind of start remembering a lot.
We came around, I think we took Murray Street down the west side, and we stopped the rig and
pulled over to the side and we all got out of the rig. We were standing, waiting for Seven to come
down. We were there for quite a while, a couple hours.
During that time a couple of the members felt like we were being useless just standing around. We
wanted to do something. So we started trying to walk down, trying to get into the pile. We kept on
being turned around from chiefs, because they didn't want us near Seven.
As we were walking, we had to actually get a little closer to Seven. So we turned and looked at
Seven, and that's when all the marble siding started popping off the side because it was starting to
go down.
We worked our way putting out the car fires, which I don't know if there was ammunition, because
there was a lot of cop cars, but there was explosions. Tires were exploding. There had to be
about 15 or 20 car fires. We put them out as we worked our way down. –Firefighter Thomas Donato
graphics8.nytimes.com...
They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is
right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at
it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out
over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller
buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on.
Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were
really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey
Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there.
Finally it did come down. From there -- this is much later on in the day, because every day we
were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to
limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down. That's when they let the
guys go on. I just remember we started searching around all the rigs. –Firefighter Richard Banaciski
graphics8.nytimes.com...
Then we were instructed to search through two or three buildings to make sure they were stable,
and then they pulled everybody out because of the pink building. Was it 7 World Trade, that was
going?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Very interesting video, however the collapse seems far to perfect and i guess thats where i stop believing in the official story. That said, i'm not a structural expert nor do i have a degree in physics. But thanks for the link to the vid, it certainly made be think outside the conspiracy box. I need some sleepright now so i'll to reading the thread tomorrow.

[edit on 27/2/07 by theBman]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
what about this video doesn't make sense? They knew the building might collapse, which is why they got everyone out. I can't believe there are STILL people out there that think there were bombs in the towers.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have a personal question for lizziex3:
have you seen the video of Carpenter Merlene Cruz?

If not (or if yes) I would like to know your opinion about it.
I cant make up my mind actually.
It seems pretty clear that some kind of explosive went off and we are talking about the basement.
That does not make sense to me can you help please.
here is the video interview: video.google.com...

Thank you in advance

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join