It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experience - Hi on my inner thigh...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Lady, I've got a 3/16" cylinder of metal something embedded in my left jaw, and my doctor can only guess what it might be, because I'm not letting them dig into my jawbone to extract the thing. Yes, it's still in my jaw and I have panoramic X-rays of it. Maybe when I win the Lottery, I'll hire a team of experts to remove the thing, because I sure as hell don't want Marcus Welby, MD digging around what might be an implant of some sort.

So, I'm interested in mysterious marks that are inflicted upon and objects that are implanted within the human body. That's the only reason I'm even following this thread.

Now, I think you know what the hell appeared on your leg, and you think it has to do with glowing "balls" zooming over your car. Yeah, I think you're playing games here, and you're not telling everything that you actually know.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a ball went over our new car on 285 in georgia. My husband and step son was in the car. it was a bright super white ball of light. it came straight down the middle of the car up over it and off the end.. this happened in like a second or 2. My step son was seat belted in the back seat and my husband was driving. I was in passerger seat. We all 3 damn near at the same time said " did you see that"?

I am sorry you have things lodged into your skin.

I really am.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Do you think there's a relationship between the balls of light you've seen and the "Hi" mark on your leg? I think you do believe there's a relationship. And that's what the focus of this thread should be.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Doc person - I am not your argument.

This obviously has hit home with you and I am sorry if my experience has cause you to re-live or re-hash memories or reality. I simply was posting to be heard and I was. I was searching answers and I found none. You have your experiences and I have mine.

I have nothing or do I have to prove anything to you. I shared what happened to me. That's it. It is what it is. I got ugly with you for I thought you was being ugly with me. However, I think you suffer more than I do with this.

I don't live everyday wondering and I sure the hell don't work my tail off trying to make ends meet to satisfy you. You have your experience. I have mine. I don't lie and I do not think your lying. It is a learning curve, and like I said before it is what it is.
You deserve to be heard. I just think I chose the wrong forum to voice my experience. I wish you the best luck in your journey to win the lottery and find doctors to help you.

This is just not what I thought or expected.
Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by interestedalways
Here are the pics I took of my arm with my Webcam.

The resolution isn't that great, but that has the "donut" marking of a big insect sting or arachnid bite. You did go to a doctor about that, right?

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Doc Velocity]

I guess because the picture wasn't that good for close detail, you guys seem to be missing the boat on this one,

The center of the circle was like a hole. It was not a surface wound. It was not a puncture, it was a fairly deep removal of arm flesh!!! If a spider bit me he hung around and feasted. Not bit, but ate as in chowed down a consistant amount of my tissue and such. GET IT? There was a "wound" that consisted of a concave like spot. Part of my arm was gone. Like if you gouged your self. That is why the most similar description I can find calls it a "scoop" That is why I called it a scoop. I am 45 years old and don't get spooked by a boo boo on my arm, whether I knew when I got it or discovered it later. It is part of life, it happens.

This is different. The perfect shape of the circle, even the double circle effect. The outer area was bruised and an inner circle surrounding the hole was white.

Another thing is that there were two small punctures, one on each side of the hole, opposite each other.

It was interesting that there was never any pain, and almost immediatly there was a thin film of covering like it was quickly repairing itself (healing)

It healed from the inside out, the scabby thing grew from the deeper center, not on my arm. There was never any pain, nor swelling.

I am going to excruciating detail so you guys can maybe understand the implication of this. Keep in mind this happened maybe two weeks or so after doing the meditation for contact with the 4 hemispheres of the brain when I shook myself out of the dazed meditative state, in front of the pc, and looked at my arm to type something and observed a bleeding puncture, like a pin would make, also with two marks, one on either side. The interesting thing about that is that although concerned about the "prick" the marks on either side are even more telling. They were in an arc shape, facing opposite each other one on each side of the hole. What was strange is that they seemed like they hadn't just happened. The arcs were already partially healing. Not a scratch, or a puncture, more like a brand. This is the first time I caught the Stigmata connection, impressions that aren't made normally. Like a burn, or a lazer maybe.

It seemed the emphasis was placed on assuming it was Alien mischief, leading to by some extremest abduction.

I personally feel it is something more manmade. And that I was mislead to think it was ET's to keep me from something more sinister, and even a way to lose my credibility by expressing a phenomena and assuming it is aliens.

Edit to add to address Doc Velocity's question about the Doc. Why would I visit a Doc? It actually caused me no discomfort or concern. I have no other skin abnormalities.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by interestedalways]

[edit on 2-3-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
The center of the circle was like a hole. It was not a surface wound. It was not a puncture, it was a fairly deep removal of arm flesh!!! If a spider bit me he hung around and feasted... This is different. The perfect shape of the circle, even the double circle effect. The outer area was bruised and an inner circle surrounding the hole was white. Another thing is that there were two small punctures, one on each side of the hole, opposite each other.

The description makes my hair stand on end. Sounds like a poisonous spider bite that went necrotic. I've seen the results of some bites that are very much like what you describe. The scooped out hole I've seen before, a girl I knew almost lost her thumb because of its appearance on her hand. It wouldn't be the bite of a black widow, of course, which is incredibly painful — there are other spider bites, however, that are virtually painless but cause considerable tissue loss.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is a website for brown reluse spider bite just to get anyone interested to go look. Warning pictures on this site are graphic and horrific proceed with caution. The initial bite may vary I have seen them in my EMT text books that looked axactly like the one pictured on this thread.

Recluse spider bite

Edit to quote site:

Initially the bite site is mildly red and upon close inspection may reveal fang marks. Within a few hours, the redness gives way to pallor with a red ring surrounding the area, or a "bull's-eye" appearance. The lesion will often appear to flow downhill over the course of many hours. The center area will then often blister, which over 12-48 hours can sink, turning bluish then black as this area of tissue dies. The wound can appear like the following:

[edit on 2-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Vicki

I have taken notice that the focus has been on the markings on your inner thigh and what has been overlooked is the information you shared regarding the fluid that spilled from your inner area onto your legs. This adds another element to the incident. I can only imagine how hard it was to share this part of the incident.

Women tend to be in tune with their bodies and notice when something out of the norm happens, like a water breaking sensation and I see this as a piece of the puzzle. I don't have any clue what may have happened but I am glad you shared because if it happens with other women they can feel validated by your experience that it may be part of the phenomena.

There is an old thread in R.A.T.S that talks about "possible encounter with an USG AI who seemed to manipulate a womans menastration cycle by shortening her periods. This alludes to an interest in female cycles and possible interferance with same. Hormones may be important to the phenomena and maybe something is clueing us to this.

Sounds extreme, but maybe egg harvesting is part of this. Maybe I am reading more into it, but when I was getting intense in this area I noticed more activity around my period time.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thank You....
As I started this post I was just about 1/2 through went the lights went out for 5 minutes. It scared me to death. I am now going to try to type exactly what I was typing when the lights went out and let you know when they went out.

I have spent the entire morning and early afternoon looking for that pic of HI for you cause I want ya'all to see it so badly.

Let me clear something up real fast though.
I am not the woman who had the vaginal discharge/leak/water breaking feeling.
I will not post her name but if you look back you will see it is not I that posted it, however I found her post very important.

I think in my heart something touched me that night. POWER WENT OUT AT THIS POINT - I think it was not from here and I think it was something I cannot wrapped my mind around. I know what I experienced and sought medical treatment for.
I still to this day wonder what it was. I reckon I always will.

As far as welts and spider bites goes, I lived up north and was bitten by spiders. I have 1 little tiny dot inside the circle on my arm. Spider bites in Georgia, certainly possible. Is this what happened to me no. Spider bites are itchy and painful. In two years I have no pain. Just an ugly mark on my right arm.

Still going to keep trying to find my picture for you. I wont give up until the boxes have been completely went through.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikki36

As I started this post I was just about 1/2 through went the lights went out for 5 minutes. It scared me to death. I am now going to try to type exactly what I was typing when the lights went out and let you know when they went out.

Frequently electronic shennanigans plauge me. The kind of things that can easily be written off as paranoia.

Let me clear something up real fast though.
I am not the woman who had the vaginal discharge/leak/water breaking feeling.
I will not post her name but if you look back you will see it is not I that posted it, however I found her post very important.

Thank you for the correction, I was blurring the stories together. My apologies to both of the ladies involved, but as Vicki stated, it is an important part of Palashea's story(forgive the misspelling, I am using my memory) and it was a risk to tell something so personal on a public site, the courage is commendable and maybe some other women can relate.

I think in my heart something touched me that night. POWER WENT OUT AT THIS POINT - I think it was not from here and I think it was something I cannot wrapped my mind around. I know what I experienced and sought medical treatment for.
I still to this day wonder what it was. I reckon I always will.

[Maybe you always will wonder, maybe we can plod along and eventually break the code, so to speak. We will most likely never break ground in our own heads, so hopefully as we compare notes and "come out of the closet" more understanding will result.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well I looked forever it felt like for that picture.

No picutre.
Course that does not matter at this point because ya'all done went off on this.

I worked all week and I am sorry for not returning immediately.

I got House payments and car notes.

However... I stand by my words.

I wont post no more, because it causes an uproar and disturbance.

Ty for listening...
I know what and when I saw and felt, and what was what.
I got my clarity. I got it back in the early days.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

who ever disclaims an alien story is very closed minded in my opinion just think about it there are many planets we have no visited and there are other galaxies so there are other life forms weather friendly or not it matters not there are other life forms and if you're seeing balls of light or getting messages in plain English then you should open your minds to the possibilities

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join