It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experience - Hi on my inner thigh...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here are the pictures of the thing on my arm. Photos are 1800X1200

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Vikki36]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My husband is right now looking through our disks to find the HI picture he took of my leg.

I will also post this asap when we have it.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi Vikki!
Just looked at your photo's and that scoop mark that's on your arm looks very intriguing. Could you tell us some more about it and how long you've had it?
I did a search in this thread to see if there's any information on this but so far, I can't find anything.
When did you first notice it? thanks

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here are the pics I took of my arm with my Webcam.

I hope the links work.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hi Interestedalways! (and Vikki too!)
I just read over your post on the previous page in this thread about this marking you have on your arm and how it bled when doing that Alien Agenda meditation experiment and I can imagine the sense of alarm you must have experienced when that happened.

How can one can wake up in the morning and then notice such a marking like this that appeared out of nowhere with no logical reason and just shrug it off?

At any rate, you are in good company because apparently there are others here, Vikki being one of them with markings similar to yours but I would not be surprised if there were others here too who have the same kind of thing on their arm but are not talking about it here -- at least yet.

These markings are not just bruises where one can automatically cite a list of mundane reasons on how it got there. We can always do that with bruises no matter what bizarre shape they turn up as, but not with these kinds of markings that you and Vikki are showing here. The fact that they are indented and that they are permanent is truly a cause for much concern. What in the world are they? Yet, apparently many experiencers also have such brandings too -- so one cannot help but to tentatively conclude that there must be some correlation between such markings and those inexplicable experiences. The marking itself, speaks for itself because it too -- is inexplicable!

Thanks for sharing these photo's with us. There's much to be said about how emotionally cathartic it can be when one makes the decision to share information like this with others instead of keeping everything to oneself. Besides that, in a forum such as this one, by sharing such information, this may inspire others who are reading these posts to also come forward to share their experiences too -- including any bizarre markings or scars where there's no logical explaination as to how they got there. From there we can begin to learn and educate ourselves more on this phenomenon -- and ultimately validate it.

There's much to be learned by such information and it's good to know that at least ATS provides a safe and non-judgemental environment for us to freely talk about such things without being subjected to fear-based ridicule by those who do that so as to make their own little world more safe and secure. Granted there are a few like that here in this forum but most are willing to at least hear you out and attempt to understand the why's and how's of some of those unexplained things that happen to people that are outside of our frame of reference.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I looked at the OP's pictures and am confident that I know what that mark on her arm is.

It is often associated with a healed burn. It looks to be a transitioned round scar, meaning they tend to develop very slowly. I have a few from a job I used to have. It often takes years for this transition to appear and most of the time you don't notice anything until it does start to appear. It may fill in and end up as a raised bump or it may just stay as is. Very natural!

The only other thing it could be is a stressed area of skin that stretched out and left the hole.

As for the circle pics, that looks different from the circle I had. Mine was like if you pressed a washer into your arm and then removed it.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I did not realize this would be a problem.

Life sure gets complicated...

[edit on 1-3-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Lonegunman

Once and for all I am asking you to please stop posting personal remarks to me on these threads.

This is rude and unacceptable to the OP and the subject being discussed.

Please Stop Now.

IA

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lets get back on topic then!

Your scoop mark, why would they take a scoop? Why not a tiny flake of a swab, why some big scoop of flesh?

The answer: They wouldnt.

Oh and IA yours looks like a brown recluse spider bite, you should have shown that to a doctor before the skin eating desease sets in. It take a few months sometimes.

How is that for on topic!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Here are the pics I took of my arm with my Webcam.

The resolution isn't that great, but that has the "donut" marking of a big insect sting or arachnid bite. You did go to a doctor about that, right?

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
keratoacanthomas

Round, flesh-colored growths that have a crater that contains a pasty material. These growths tend to appear on the face, forearm, or back of the hand. They usually disappear after a couple of months, but may leave scars.

maybe seborrheic keratoses

Flesh-colored, brown, or black wart-like spots. More common in middle-aged and older people, seborrheic keratoses may be round or oval and look like they are "stuck" on the skin.

or

lipomas Round or oval lumps under the skin caused by fatty deposits. Lipomas are more common in women and tend to appear on the forearms, torso, and back of the neck.

general rule boys and girls, if something strange appears on your body, you go see a doctor. let the professionals tell you what it is or is not.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This entire alien abduction phenomenon can be dangerous when people dont seek help for unexplained skin disorders. I know at the time I told a certan someone to go see the doctor because not long after they were bit there arms went numb and they could not type.

The problem was someone had taken them so far down the alien rabbit hole they wouldnt listen to a trained profesional that has seen dangerous bites in the field. This alien stuff goes too far when people dont seek medical help because some people are playing alien games.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
To answer the questions.

I have has this circle for 2 years. I went to 2 different doctors thinking it was ringworm/ as I own a persian cat and thought I may got it from him as cats are carriers. I was prescribe ointment perscriptions and a spray prescription. It did not remove the mark.

I got a second opinion and here again was given prescriptions. After 2 years I passed it off as getting older or whatever. Then I started to think back one day to things in my life that was out of whack sort of speaking. The HI and the yellow stain and now this mark.

Having this mark on my arm is not normal. It is like I been branded of whatever. I know sounds off the wall.

To the person who says it is a burn or whatever - wrong answer. Burn does not even fit my lifestyle of theories of what it could be.

I guess if it caused me discomfort I would have looked into the possibility it was something else.

It is what it is.

Also still looking through disks for the hi pictures.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ringworm is a fungal infection that can leave a scar like the photograph. You can treat and kill the fungus, but that doesn't remove the scar.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The doctor, after much fussing and complaining that the stuff he was prescribing was not working said "obviously this is not ringworm".

He suggested several theories. None matched my lifestyle. This is not a scar. I have 3 scars on my body. This is not number 4.

I am playing post-a-tag here and that was not my intentions.

I simply wanted to set the facts before you. It is not a burn, scar, skin disease, rash or whatever. My body is not worn and torn to say. I noticed everything about my body.
I think this is something bigger. My issue is what.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikki36
I am playing post-a-tag here and that was not my intentions.... I think this is something bigger.

This is exactly what I was talking about when I posted earlier — Vikki already knows what answer she's looking for, and she's not asking for medical explanations. She wants some sort of confirmation from the paranormal community that this is somehow a paranormal event. Why else would she include the little anecdotes about glowing lights buzzing her car?

This thread is turning into twenty questions — Vikki comes back with "that was ignorant of you," "wrong answer," "not my lifestyle," and so forth... Because she already knows the answer she wants to hear. And she can deny that she's playing a game, but it's becoming more obvious as the thread progresses.

So, Vikki, just spill your actual suspicions here and save everyone a lot of time and bandwidth.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This post was not posted here. It was moved here. I could give a rats behind about having a confirmation.
I will deny all posts that call this a scar or skin disease etc. I already been through this with the doctors.
Your posts are simply trying to attract a bully argument and that is not going to happen with me.
I state facts.
You posts feelings and opinions from your self and that is not what I thought I would get here. Obviously this post was moved here. It was not posted here originally.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
this is definately really wierd. i have never recieved markings on my body anywhere, i do however recieve cuts, small ones and i dont recall how i got them but thats just cause i bumped into something. your case it much more interesting and i hope that its not any evil entity trying to bother you by ruining your skin. im a man, and i honestly am interested in this.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Your posts are simply trying to attract a bully argument and that is not going to happen with me. I state facts.

Lady, why would I want to argue with you? You haven't said anything worth arguing.

You posts feelings and opinions from your self and that is not what I thought I would get here. Obviously this post was moved here. It was not posted here originally.

Right. It was originally in the UFO & Alien forum, where you posted it. When you flatly stated "I do believe in abductions. I do not think I was. That is just not the road I am going down. I also do not believe I was planted with anything or whatever," the moderator booted the thread over to the Paranormal forum.

So, if you're not looking for UFO-related answers, and you're not looking for paranormal answers, and you're not looking for medical answers, then what sort of answers are you seeking? You already know what answers you are seeking, because you keep saying "wrong answer," and "that is not what I thought I would get here," and "that is just not the road I am going down."

So, you already know what you want to hear. It's time for you to start supplying the answers.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Are you a planted poster? Make Money?
I mean why are you so into what I am into if you have no
involvement or experience with it?

I think this is gone from a true discussion to a doc dumb unmoral idiocracy!

Sadly, that is it for me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join