It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experience - Hi on my inner thigh...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i got my husband to take a picture of my right arm. I got a round mark heavy on all sides of it. he laughs at me but i promise you I think something aint right. And i truly believe that if more women would come forward, i just wish they would. This is not something to laugh at because I know when and what. It frightens me and I just cannot stand back and be a telephone pole any longer.

he is mad that i even came in here with this so it will be tomorrow before i can post it but i promise you I aint lying - it scares me and it is unreal what I went through.

This is something I will get to the bottom of/into.

Vikki

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikki36
I am not nuts, crazy or need the advice of therapists.

I have lived with this secret for a long time and women just dont get bruises down there and markings down there. That is absurb!

We know for a fact that this is not un-common and I will not belittle myself and tell you what you want to hear.

If you're referring to me in any way, I was Not suggesting you were 'nuts'. I was suggesting that you look at it from a logical stand point, then look me in the face and tell me you still believe this is the cause of aliens. That Is why you're here, right??

Think of it this way. If you'd waken up that morning Without having read that fire forum or whatever, what would you have thought about it? I assure you there are no aliens out there, reading your mind and playing tricks on your body, any other claims are, as you say, 'absurb'.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I just took a screenshot of one of the frames of a short 30 sec. movie I took with my webcam of that bruise on my near inner thigh I was talking about. It was more defined a couple of days ago but it has since then spreaded and faded. Please refer to my post before last in this thread on what I was saying about this.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
You see, we humans have something of a flaw in our intelligence that's more or less built in and thusly unavoidable. It's the flaw of connecting things together that are not connectible. My dad who used to be an active behavioral psychologist, digging deep into the way memory works told me of such an example.

If I'm not mistaken you're without doubt assuming that what was most likely a coincidence, to be a connection between you reading on internet forums and being (pause) well, I don't know, you didn't specify. Abducted maybe?

Coincidents Do happen, all the time in fact! Usually though we are smart, logical enough to realize that two events, apparently linking together in fact weren't connected, they were just...... that's right, coincident. This is such a case. And I say that with utmost confidence. Why do you ask?

I have a problem with your reasoning here and it is this: it only holds true if one believes there is absolutely no meaning in the world. It only holds true if one subscribes to a theory of the random.

Because if you see any deeper meaning in the world, then there can be no way to be sure that coincidences don't hold some of this meaning. Coincidences, by definition, are simply two 'incidents' occuring simultaneously. They only become 'coincidence' when we determine meaning in their co-occurrence.

My point is this, while there may indeed be a human psychological function that sees meaning where there is none, something similar to matrixing I imagine, who are you to say that no coincidences contain meaning?

I'm sorry, I just take offense to your intimation that if we see any kind of meaning in a coincidence it's only because we aren't smart enough to 'see through the illusion of connection'. We may be completely wrong in the meaning we see, we may see meaning where there is none. But you cannot be sure there is never meaning. You may believe that, but even if you do it is only a belief and not something that can be proven.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotoplooker
Given the area we are dealing with, asking for pictures would be inappropriate.

I disagree, mate. We're not asking for a general photo of her whole thigh, as such. It would help to have a cropped image of her thigh portion that shows the mark. That is not unreasonable.

Furthermore, there's nothing wrong with asking if the mark could have been a bruise. When I bang my leg on the corner of a table, my leg becomes bruised, sometimes in small patterns. I pass tables all of the time during work and score many bruises.

Having no picture requires many questions to isolate the exact nature of the mark on her thigh.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just thought I'd show this one too because I've got a small cherry spot (a red dot) in the same area and it's almost like it served as a dot for the small straight line that was a little ways below it -- like a dot over the letter 'i'.

This image is the same screenshot I just took but didn't make it black and white like I did the other one. Also erased part of it for obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
I have a problem with your reasoning here and it is this: it only holds true if one believes there is absolutely no meaning in the world. It only holds true if one subscribes to a theory of the random.

Because if you see any deeper meaning in the world, then there can be no way to be sure that coincidences don't hold some of this meaning. Coincidences, by definition, are simply two 'incidents' occuring simultaneously. They only become 'coincidence' when we determine meaning in their co-occurrence.

My point is this, while there may indeed be a human psychological function that sees meaning where there is none, something similar to matrixing I imagine, who are you to say that no coincidences contain meaning?

I'm sorry, I just take offense to your intimation that if we see any kind of meaning in a coincidence it's only because we aren't smart enough to 'see through the illusion of connection'. We may be completely wrong in the meaning we see, we may see meaning where there is none. But you cannot be sure there is never meaning. You may believe that, but even if you do it is only a belief and not something that can be proven.

I'm sorry, I had absolutely no intention of painting That picture. I absolutely suggest that there is meaning behind certain coincidences, however in this one I do not. As for our ability to connect events, it Is proven that we fail at that more than we should. We make mistakes, mistakes are often based on wrongful assumption. Assumptions made on connecting events such as this.

What I was trying to say was that we're only human and we all make mistakes. Please don't make connections where there are none or at least try to realize that even if there is a seeming connection, it is irrelevant to your interests and therefore uninteresting.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Mabye she should think about getting the "ringworm" removed by a dermatologist. It shouldnt be painful and mabye there is an implant of some sort in there that would be interesting? Ive had moles removed and it takes 5 minutes and is painless so im guessing it wouldnt be a big issue.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, I've got a webcam here and I will gladly show my bruise to a female here. I'm not making this up.
I don't know what to say. The fact is, 2 mornings ago, I saw 'hi' spelled backwards on my thigh. Now 2 days later I'm showing it but it has since spreaded and faded because it was a bruise. A bruise I am clueless about as far as how I got it.
So this evening, I'm reading the posts in this forum and this new member is talking about the word 'hi' appearing on her inner thigh and right away, then the lights are light up in my little brain because I've got something like this in the form of a bruise! Without reading over the other posts in this thread I asked if that word appeared in the form of a bruise and then posted that message here. But then once it was posted, I reviewed over the other posts and found that she said that it was a deep vein thing. Well that's what my 'hi' (only backwards) looked like when I first found it -- 2 days ago. The images I've posted here show how it looks now.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
While it may be proven that we fail at making connections, nothing can be proven in this aspect because we have no solid 'meaning' to reference. So we have no way of knowing when connections people make are valid and when they are wrong.

Please don't make connections where there are none or at least try to realize that even if there is a seeming connection, it is irrelevant to your interests and therefore uninteresting.

This is my point. The connections are definitely there because we make them. The question is whether or not the connections are meaningful. You cannot be sure the meaning someone derives from a coincidence is false and neither can they.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Listen, I really went out on a limb here to show my thigh like this to this forum. There's something very strange that's going on here now but I'm not in a state of panic.
I've already offered to do what ever is humanly possible to prove that these markings are on my thigh right now, so just saying that I'm willing to show this marking in real time via webcam if necessary.
I'm not the OP of this thread by the way and please read over this thread see when I posted my first message. Don't confuse me with the OP of this thread. I'm a different person.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
First, Vikki36, thank you for coming forward with your story.

I'm surprised to see that Palasheea may have had the same experience. Not only that, but you're both posting HERE.

Vikki36, it seems to me your experience falls under a haunting, or ET/ufo (OK, duh...).

As I read more about "visitation" experiences, both with ghosts/poltergeists/shadow people, or ETs, I'm finding it's sometimes hard to differentiate between the two. You may experience sights and sounds common to both. Of course, when you see either you can immediately make a distinction.

However, there is another element here, and that is a secret section of the military industrial complex that may actually be more of a shadow government/black operations type of involvement (you can't rule anything out when dealing with things seemingly beyond our understanding).

Not to make you paranoid, but this phenomena has so much it can be attributed to - not to mention the prosaic explanations - that it would be hard to decide where to start...

In any event, I wanted to post to say hi, thank you, and you're not alone. Although I haven't had these particular kinds of experiences, I've read enough that there is a commonality across the board.

I guess I would ask if you had other symptoms, or if you've witnessed any unusual phenomena you might see as related...

Peace.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 27-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, ok. The night before that morning, 2 days ago, there was a lot going on -- a whole lot of 'noise'. A certainty that I was not alone. Nevertheless, I was comfortably sitting, all snuggled up in quilts, in my very comfortable recliner in front of my large screened tv set .. um, watching tv. But the drowsier I got, the louder a high pitched cricket-like sound got too, but still remained wide awake. Anyway, to cut to the chase, the long and the short of it is -- I got up to run to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat, only to find immediately upon rising, some water/liquid ran down from my vagina and down my legs! Automatically, the thought came to mind how some women experience their 'water breaking' at some point just before they are ready to deliver. And, of course, it also felt like that other thing... My experience the other night was something like this (uh/or the second thing) only I'm sure, not as much water passed but enough to know where it was coming from. Nevertheless, I shrugged it off, even though quite frankly ... well I'm not going to say it. I mean, what am I supposed to do? You know, it's all about remaining calm and collect....
Well.. the next morning I found those bruises on my thigh.
Has something like this ever happened to me before? No. And by this I mean that water breaking thing.
So you ask why I am sharing this information here? Well, it started out with Vickie's report. She sounds scared and so am I, at least to a certain extent... I don't what more to say at this point because I'm still 'processing'.
Am I an attention seeker? No. But for the life of me, I'm clueless why I'm sharing this information on this board.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Pala> I'd love to write something long about this, probably discarding it as natural causes, but I have to sleep. Nightie.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
hmmm this sounds kinda like what happens to me.....im a real skeptic...so i dont belive much. Yet every so often i always wake up with scratches all over my chest and body and on back(in some areas i know i cant reach)...thats not the weird part....im a partier, so i have a blacklight in my room...it seems like everytime these scratches occur...some sort of writing shows up ( i will get a picture next time it happens, cant tell you when though) it was my friend who saw it on me...and it first occured on my back so i couldnt see it... but it mainly happens on my arm (though its never said hi..or atleast not yet) its odd though..cause it only shows up in a black light and its kind of yellow greenish like a highlighter, but you cant see it at ALL in normal light...but it always shows up in a black light with like weird designs and writing...one time i regonized it as like a heiroglpyhic symbol...but most of the time its like tribal designs...either way my recommendation is put your "hi's" under a blacklight and see what happens (you can get a black light at your local dollar store) and see if theres any other writing all over you..im sure some of you would be suprised, cause im sure im not alone.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Is it me or is everyone on this thread being polite and sincere and for some reason the poster is getting quite stressed with us? Am I missing something?

I hope that the experience she has had is nothing more than natural, but if not gettig the help of some of the members here is the right thing to do, but be a bit gentler with your approach might help considerably.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vikki36
i aint lying. I aint drunk and I aint stupid. This is disturbing me and my life and I posted this unwillingly. I wanted answers. I am tired of thinking this and having No answers.

Vikki, you're scared sleepless, your body has been somehow violated, you're looking for answers, but instead of visiting a doctor or psychiatrist you seek help at a UFO website, which is the opposite of looking for answers — the UFO community can only offer more questions and seldom has any answers. Obviously, you want confirmation and acceptance by the UFO community, you're a believer in UFOs and probably a believer in "alien abduction," but you've also made it clear that you're afraid of being called a nutjob, which makes me wonder why you're asking for advice here at Nutjob Central. Also, that line, "I posted this unwillingly," is a troll declaration if I ever heard one.

So just stop playing games and spill your deep, dark, secret alien abduction story that you're holding back (because the Greys "erased your memory" or whatever). Quit this coy country-girl routine and get it out in the open — that's what this is all leading up to, anyway.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/28/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I have to thank those of you who share this kind of thing with the rest of us here. I know that alot of people here have experiences that are out of the normal and don't seem to have an explaination attached to them.

When something like the instances described in this thread happen I know it is hard for a person to put themselves out here to be subject to ridicule and disbelief. I respect the courage you have shown to share this unusual things with us.

Palasheea, even though the pic isn't that clear since it has been a couple of days you have gone to the trouble to post what evidence you do have, that is commendable.

These things are very personal and almost embarrasing I have to think. If we keep an open mind and compare notes on this site little by little we are closer to understanding that something unusual is disturbing us.

Thanks ATS for providing a place to explore.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Obviously, you want confirmation and acceptance by the UFO community, you're a believer in UFOs and probably a believer in "alien abduction,"

Doc, instead of proclaiming that, why don't you just ask Vikki if she believes in alien abduction? It's certainly an arrogant stance to take, when you try to guess her beliefs, without asking her.

So just stop playing games and spill your deep, dark, secret alien abduction story that you're holding back (because the Greys "erased your memory" or whatever). Quit this coy country-girl routine and get it out in the open — that's what this is all leading up to, anyway.

How do you know that she is playing games? Perhaps she is, perhaps she isn't. How do you know that she is holding back an abduction story?

You type with such authority, when you have not previously asked her any questions, but you are prepared to guess what her motives may be. That's rather presumptuous of you.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I have to thank those of you who share this kind of thing with the rest of us here. I know that alot of people here have experiences that are out of the normal and don't seem to have an explaination attached to them.

When something like the instances described in this thread happen I know it is hard for a person to put themselves out here to be subject to ridicule and disbelief. I respect the courage you have shown to share this unusual things with us.

Palasheea, even though the pic isn't that clear since it has been a couple of days you have gone to the trouble to post what evidence you do have, that is commendable.

These things are very personal and almost embarrasing I have to think. If we keep an open mind and compare notes on this site little by little we are closer to understanding that something unusual is disturbing us.

Thanks ATS for providing a place to explore.

I woke up this morning and just as I was doing my morning stretch, last night came back with a vengeance as I recalled that I posted those photo's of that bruise on my thigh and that other information in this forum... lol, then I groaned "oh noooooooo! How could I do such a thing!"
So I logged on here again and saw interestedalways post in this thread and now I'm feeling a little better.
I then looked in the mirror and that 'Hi' is still there of course... lol, the photos I took last night really does not do it justice. It really does look like those 2 letters and its meant to be seen by looking at it in a mirror but when only looking down on it (meaning, not looking at it with a mirror), those letters are in reverse -- 'iH'.
I'm not sure what the message in all of this is but it's sure strange that another female member here has recently had the same experience also.
But for now I think I've said enough and am hoping Vikki will post here again to talk more about her own experience.

PS will definitely get a black light. thanks COU for the tip!

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join