It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experience - Hi on my inner thigh...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am not new here, however I never posted before and told myself on countless times I would not join this board because of the magnitude of people here and what would happen if I told what happened to me. I just did not want the slurry of people to think or not think I was out of my mind.

I always read and always kept in mind all possibilities.

Here is my situation.
Married 18 years to the same man - No kids. 19 years together.
Independent and husband owns his own business.
I am 36 and husband is 52. Married at 18

My experience with UFO's and the unknown things I have seen

I joined a chat group called firetalk back in early 2000. I went directly to
the chat room where UFO's was talked about. I listened for 10 to 12 hours to folks talking about their experiences. I was scared but interested.
I have no idea why I was scared, but I was.

To cut to the chase, I woke up after listening to about 10 to 12 hours of folks talking about ufo's and aliens and all that. It was around 8 or 9 AM in the moring.
I went to the bathroom.
I did not drink or anything like that this night before.
I was just intrigued with all these folks was saying and i listened.
Anyways, went to bathroom.
Looked down to do what most ladies do and saw this....
HI
thats it.
saw HI.
It was on my inner thigh left leg next to my groin area. I screamed for Bruce who is my husband to look. He was amazed and frankly so was I.
He took a picture of it and NO i do not have it but i showed the painters wife who worked for us my inner thigh and her daughter and they was like "OMG"

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
did the "hi" wash off, or was it burned in?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Damn, the picture would have helped...

We saw a picture of the pillow case 'burn' in the other thread.

Show us your thigh!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
forgot about it because no body seemed to take interest in what i was saying to them. I was scared they would think I was out of it.

Then about 2 years later we saw a ball of white light. A Ball, come right over the top of our new car on interstate 285 in georgia. Never spoke of that again either.

Then 2006, We wanted to go off to alabama to the dog track and it was christmas. we went. And while we was on interstate 85 I saw a round ball again! It was colored this time and had a shimmering affect. It was colorful and I asked Bruce if he saw it and he said no.

I got a dip in my right arm I thought was ringworm, but it isnt. I have treated it for two years now, and the doctor said it aint ringworm.
I can take a picture of it because it still is there.

I cannot sleep and I cannot think. I am scared.

anyone that is here that can help besides all the ugly folks please, this is serious.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
what did i say to offend you? i asked a valid question. If HI was on my thigh i sure as hell would know if it washed off in the shower of not

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Were the letters as if they were applied with ink or were they more like a welt?

I mean, did it look like it affected the skin itself or was it just written on?

I'm thinking of stigmata.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
no it did not wash off. And no it was not a burn.. it was like just a vein in my leg/thigh that said "Hi"
thats it.

Women here will know that stretch marks and whatever are normal, however at 30 i did not have those and "hi" was inside the left thigh/leg area near my groin area.
scared me but I showed the painter's wife and daughter.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i related it to a jailhouse tattoo sorta thing.. it was light blue, very ugly and scared me thats all i know it scared me and bruce my husband thought it was funny but i did Not think it was it scared and i just dont know what to think at this point.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Was this 'Hi' in the form of a bruise??

Just read your other post... so it like a deep vein marking of sorts... strange.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Was it a hi written in lower case or a HI written in upper case?

Could you have viewed it from another angle where it could have looked like something else?

Was there anything on your other thigh?

Was it a possible rash from your clothing?

By the way - if you're telling us about strange marks near your groin, then you're going to get some fairly personal questions in relation to the nature of the mark. Asking for pictures is not unreasonable, as it would show us what you mean with more clarity.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't think you should "read" too much into that (no pun intended). It is not uncommon for people to get spider veins or some kind of vascular anomalies, especially in the upper thigh/groin area. I had a similar marking, though it didn't appear to spell anything, not in English anyways. Maybe it said something like, "Your shoes are untied" in Arabic.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
first of all, I know what is in my area there.

and no it was not a bruise.

that is uncalled for.

it said HI in caps and was light blue and no
i am not abused or had sex or am that kind a woman. this is real and this happened.

it was not burned or tattoo'ed or whatever in there is is just i saw it and when the painter's wife came i was friends with her for years and showed her and her daughter.

it said hi. in caps on my leg and vanished over a period of days and No i did not count.

i aint lying. I aint drunk and I aint stupid. This is disturbing me and my life and I posted this unwillingly. I wanted answers. I am tired of thinking this and having No answers.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Before anyone says something profoundly regrettable, I want to point out that on ATS, Courtesy is mandatory.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This conversation is soooooo strange and I'm not trying to draw attention to myself but I woke up a couple of mornings ago with a strange bruise on my near inner thigh also. I don't have any clue why or how that briuse got there...

I went through a stretch in my teen years where I bruised quite easily due to a slight iron deficiency. But in my adult years, I hardly ever bruise even if I knock up against something really hard. So I'm very perplexed about this bruise that I now have on my thigh. It's a weird bruise, not just one large thing... it's broken up in two lines with a slanted horizontal line criss crossing it and then a smaller line next to that on the right.
Now it's fading but I will take a photo of it and post it here after I jump in the shower. Just want to show that I'm not making this up.
Talk about coincidences!! wOw

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Vikki> To be perfectly fair, I don't think you have any reason whatsoever to be afraid.

You see, we humans have something of a flaw in our intelligence that's more or less built in and thusly unavoidable. It's the flaw of connecting things together that are not connectible. My dad who used to be an active behavioral psychologist, digging deep into the way memory works told me of such an example.

The example he used was this. Take a kid, age 3. The kid claps his hands and by coincidence the kids parent flicks a light switch at the same time. The kids then make the assumption that "Oh, if I clap my hands, the light will go on!". Sure, as an adult we have the power to realize that this isn't the truth as we understand the cause and effect behind flicking light switches. Still, the kid will, without doubt, clap it's hands again in an attempt to recreate what he just 'realized'.

This is something that is vital to our intelligence, however in your case I can see that it's played you something of a trick.

If I'm not mistaken you're without doubt assuming that what was most likely a coincidence, to be a connection between you reading on internet forums and being (pause) well, I don't know, you didn't specify. Abducted maybe?

Coincidents Do happen, all the time in fact! Usually though we are smart, logical enough to realize that two events, apparently linking together in fact weren't connected, they were just...... that's right, coincident. This is such a case. And I say that with utmost confidence. Why do you ask?

Well, I hate to sound patronizing, but do you realize what it is you're suggesting? Aliens. Reading your mind. Abducting you. Writing 'Hi' in English letters. On your thigh. Not only has there never to my, nor probably in anyone elses knowledge, been a case where they've woken up with letters inprinted on their legs.

There's just no room for that in reality, which is why you should just discard it and focus on something else but fear. I know that if you truly treasure your marriage, your husband, family and friends, you'll leave this behind you and move on with your life the way you wanted to in the first place.

Side note: There's another thread on this forum that states that aliens, if they exist, should be considered friendly. Even if, with major emphasis on IF, this was as you say it was, it in fact just seems to be a very mean prank.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikki36
first of all, I know what is in my area there.

and no it was not a bruise.

that is uncalled for.

You're right, that would be uncalled for. And for good measure, I read all of the replies again to make sure that no one made a comment like that. Given the area we are dealing with, asking for pictures would be inappropriate. I think some more general investigation is called for, and get to the specifics like the markings later. Have you sought professional help for the problem with sleeping or anxiety? Please take that question the right way. A very large percentage of the population has some kind of sleep disorder, including myself. What kind of area do you live in? Is it rural or urban? Do you live near any power plants or power step-down stations? When you do sleep, do you ever have remarkably clear dreams that in which all of your senses are active, especially smell?

You get where I am going... There are people more qualified than me for this sort of thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I wasn't making a joke about this at all. I'm sorry anyone misinterpreted that. I was only asking if it looked like a bruise because I found one on my thigh too and I have no idea how it got there.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Palasheea: Me too, and recently. I first noticed it about a month ago. It is the first time I have ever noticed an anomaly like that on my body. There are two marks, purple and each about 1/2 inch wide. They are shaped a little like lightning and they are side by side. I think I just gained too much weight too fast. I was sick last year and lost about 30 pounds and it all came back and then some-- rather rapidly... I think that is what caused the markings.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
just dang - I knew this could happen.

First off, i am living in georgia in acworth georgia. My father was an engineer for Conrail. I am not going to argue or perplex this, I just wanted help.

I am not nuts, crazy or need the advice of therapists.

I have lived with this secret for a long time and women just dont get bruises down there and markings down there. That is absurb!

We know for a fact that this is not un-common and I will not belittle myself and tell you what you want to hear.

I woke up and saw "HI" on my left inner thigh. I have a scoop/effect out of my right arm elbow area. I want help, not all this.

I will tell you it is 8"23 and I got to go to work in the morning. I wish I would have kept my mouth shut and lived it out. But I think and I know women are not telling everything they know.
I am one of them, I will post the pic tomorrow.
I do not lie and I do not fabricate.
have no reason to!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think that would have freaked me out a little.

Perhaps it was just some sort of coincidence but if this happened to me I would assume that aliens had some sort of interest in me.

On a reassuring level, if they had wanted to hurt you they could have. So my opinion is that whatever this is about should not be feared.

Take care and thank you for sharing this story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join