It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien in my bedroom - something funny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
funny stuff, could be genuine as well

www.youtube.com...

The audio clip is from the talk radio program Coast to Coast AM around the year 1999.

Mike Seigal was the host of the show at the time and his guest was UFO Investigator & nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman.

A strange phone call came into the show from a man claiming something was in his bedroom.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That's very phenomenal. The artist depiction is to comical, as though it we're a MIB tactic to make it out as a joke (take it not seriously). This is one unique case and it's hard to say whether it was a hoax or not.

7A

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The video made it kind of funny but if you listen to the caller he sounded sinerely scared to death!! Very strange. And also, the description of the "thing" was not that of your typical alien (grey). You would think if it was a prank call he would have used a typical alien description. Im not saying there was definately something there but he certainly sounded as if he believed there was.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
this guy on the phone didn't seem drunk or under drugs. Well ok, maybe he just had a bad dream. But it seems to me that he's not hoaxing us.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I thought it was very cool will have to check out coast to coast. I'm not a member there but I think others that come to this site might be so maybe they can find out something on this.

I also thought the pictures were funny.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hmmm, There was a call on C2C where a guy called sounding very scared and the call cut off. He then called back the next day and admitted it was a hoax? Is this that call? I'm not sure, as I never heard it, but I do have a recollection of that call being talked about here on ATS.

Could be something totally different though. I'm not sure.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hi Sensfan,

No this one appears to be different, wonder if this has been covered before on here like the other caller.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Coast to coast would know if this is legit or a hoax wouldn't they. Even if it happened in 1999 something like this wouldn't be forgotten.

I would think if this was real then it would have been all over the net, etc. I'm sure coast to coast would have wanted it to bring attention to there site, wouldn't you?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Is there any way to remove the voices on the tape, so we could just hear that static sound? On my second listen, I could hear the sound very distinctly in the background while they were talking.

new topics

top topics

join