It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of the ANTICHRISTS!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thats true but it doesnt mean they will be saved. Remember wat it says in the bible.. They may not realise what is happening and could accept the mark of the beast and then they would have no hope. Im pretty sure even if they realized after, God says that if u accept the mark of the beast then you cannot be saved.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by ka0s69]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012

I have heard about the prophecy that there is maybe 1 more pope before the end times. I read it a while ago.. Please explain the importance of Peter the roman.. will he be the antichrist?

Actually, he will "open his arms" to the anti-christ, welcoming him in the mistaken belief that the anti christ is the second coming of christ.
This will cause a great schism in the church which will usher in the tribulations otherwise known as armegedon.
that is what the prophesy predicts.

I've heard this as well. We will all look to someone who will become our savior but he will deceive us all and that will make him the anti-christ.

A lot of people are looking at men who are already evil and this isn't the case.

Revelation 13:11-17

"Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb [he looked righteous - a lamb is the symbol of Christ], but he spoke like a dragon [a dragon is one of the symbols of Satan]. He exercised all the authority of the first beast [the political leader] on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast [the great religious leader will take a secondary role to the political leader], whose fatal wound had been healed [the Roman empire has "fallen" and come back to life a number of times]. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men [he is going to put on quite a show to convince people]. Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image [the political ruler is the one who will demand worship, not his powerful and influential religious ally who will merely be serving as his "prophet"] to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666".

As you can see from this account, these two people are going to have incredible power. They will affect all people of every nation on earth.

To many people are taking the bible word for word which is wrong because the entire bible is all metaphorical. Read that passage and look at the bigger picture not the actual words being used. LIKE he will receive a mark on his right hand. Lets say that means right side, Are they not currently testing brain implants and maybe it means within the right side of our brains. Of course I would be wrong but this is the way we need to read the bible and not look at the words but look at the meaning.

AS FAR AS THE ANTICHRIST:

It has to be someone who actually has control over the entire world. The only person who could possibly be in this position would have to be the leader of the UN. Especially since the NWO is pushing for this to happen and al countries to follow UN laws It may not be the current one but maybe the next.

Here is an article on the UN leader:

www.cincinnati.com...

I find it interesting he begins his 5 year term in 2007. In 2012 they might choose a new leader.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by leafer]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
When the Antichrist comes, it will be as the center of political upheaval the likes of which the modern world has never seen. And all of it, from the Antichrist himself and all of his marvelous supernatural powers to the desperate measures taken by the U.S. government to stop him, will be an elaborate sham designed to take advantage of the complacent Christian majority in America and convince them that they are better off in a police state.

Of course, all of this is the most vulgar fiction, but I sure do like to speculate.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Even if the Antichrist appeared during our lifetime, it would strike fear into all the people in the world, and they will suddenly snap out of their fairytale life and realize it. They will also have strong faith that God exists and then god will come.

There was a mystic in the 1930/40's who was highly renown. (I am afraid that I don't know he name). She made many accurate prophecies. She was asked if Adolf Hitler was the Antichrist. She laughed and said of course not. Firstly, she said, he was too obviously evil and secondly because she had seen the face of the real antichrist. She said he was an avuncular man who peopel would be comfortatble with. He was a man who would fool the world. They asked when he would be born and again she laughed. SHe said that she knew not where he was, but that he was already alive.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thus he must be a very OLD man.

Theres not many people left in the world who are that old or weild that much power.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Does the Anit-Christ know that he is the Anit-Christ? Was he told or brought up to be?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Britney Spears is the antichrist!

www.news.com.au...

I certainly don't DIS-agree with her
Hopefully now her music wont suck as much. Britney could become the next Marilyn Manson. I digress.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Theres no such thing as an "anti christ" as in a single person satan lead to cause havoc like in the omen movies.

The English word Antichrist is taken from the Greek αντίχριστος antíkhristos, which literally means "instead of Christ". In the Bible, the term itself appears only in 1 John and 2 John. NOT IN REVELATIONs!

John speaks of "many antichrists" who typify the "spirit of the antichrist" that was present in the first century ("is in the world already" 1 John 4:3). As John wrote, such an antichrist (or opponent of Christ) "denies that Jesus is the Christ"; "denies the Father and the Son"; and "does not confess Jesus is come in the flesh."

So theres loads of anti christs arround if you go by this criteria.

research here for more depth....

biblebrowser.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
if there is any new anti christ in the worl it is me

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I believe that the Antichrist will most likely be young charasmatic William or the "Will of I Am" and Son of Man (Charles means man) and King Arthur (Arthur is in Williams extended name). I have done quite a bit of research on this before finding this blog. The pope is most likly the guy behind the scenes and has an erie resemblence to Palpatine in the "Star Wars Movies" But I also think it is interesting that they keep coming out with movies like "Return of the King" "King Arthur" and "One Night With The King" and even the Davinci Code promoting a Christ bloodline. Are we being preconditioned? Even Harry Potter may have something to do with Prince Harry maybe he will be the false prophet or somthin. The bible says that in the end people will turn and believe myths and legends and give heed to evil spirits. They will abandon the truth and seek after a lie.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I believe that one day I may face the Antichrist. I hope to and prophesies against him face to face. I believe that the Antichrist is going to demand that everyone where his star, that is the Star of Moloch or the so called star of David. It has six points, six angles and six lines and is the same symbol that Hitler forced the Jews to wear if they wanted to buy or sell. Many who received this mark died by burning to death in consentration camps. Even our police officers display the symbol on their hats that cover their foreheads and over their hearts. It is a symbol of worldly authority and the ruler of this world system has always been Satan himself. Satan gives his power and authority to the Royals and they rule behind the scenes. They claim to be decendants of the house of David but they lie. Christ warned us of those who called themselves Jews but are liers and deceivers.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ isn't an individual, read up on it and you will see its a concept that is rooted in us all ( duality ). To be an anti christ is to disregard and hold opposing views on Jesus Christ's teachings and to be materialistic and selfish.

The Age of pisces is the Age of Christ and his teachings, we are moving right now into the Age of Aquarius and this is the awakening.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why would it matter for you to know?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
About the Royals and Harry.

It is rumoured, that Diana had an affair with James Hewitt and that Charles knows full well Harry is not his son, therefore not of royal blood. He will never be King. Harry bears no resemblance to Charles. Diana's lover bears a striking resemblance to Harry!

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Cmon ATS'ers........Prince Charles or William or Harry is not the Antichrist.
They cannot be an Antichrist because they are already known for who they are....Royalty!

The Antichrist will therefore be a Person, who will bring false Peace to the world.....he will gather to himself all who are interested in peace on Earth.
Jesus Christ said....My Kingdom is not of this world.
It is known in Scripture that this earthly world is only temporary and that we all shall be changed at the end of times.
If we look toward materialistic things then we may fall into the trap of the one who shall be the Antichrist....he shall give us what we want, but this again shall be a false statement or a decption to receive his mark or bow down to him as God and King.

Of all tribes of Israel.......only one is ommited ......it is THAT tribe whom the Antichrist will come from.
Genesis and Revelation have reference to that!

IX
helen

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I still think Javier Solana is number 1 contender. Look him up u will be surpised too see all the prophecies that have been fulfilled with him at center stage.. and yes he has emergeny powers over the entire EU's military if anything disasterous happens. Connected to the number 666 numerous times and in charge of a 7 year peace plan that was launched 01.01.07

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i agree with neron cesar it doesn matter who he is or she is,but if we have the willpower to fight him/her

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I suggest that you people watch 'The Empire of The City (Superstate)'. It'll be a good starting point. It can be found on Google Video. Be patient, watch part 1 as well as part 2 and keep an open mind.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join