Is there anything in the secret area interesting right now?

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Is there anything worthwhile in there, like some news about an intergalatic agreement?




posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What's the deal with the secret area? Are the conspiracies more conspiracier? What makes the spending of points worth it? Like this guy, I wouldn't want to spend the points and be bored.. Then I would have to make alot of threads like: "Hey, I can see an eye in the tacobell logo, does that mean that reptillian illuminati masons are controlling the NWO through fast-food??" To make up the points..



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I will give you a hint; 3.
The next plot will be with three!
Now this could be three unicorns or acorns but you must wait to see.

However here is an interesting tidbit;
www.readexpress.com...



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Someone else on here said that the Wash. monument was 555ft high, with 111ft in the ground = 666ft. If that's true it would be interesting. Anyways I just wrote about the whole alignment thing in my thread about the Goddess Columbia. However I left out Columbia's counterpart, Washington, because I was concentrating on the goddess. But if that's the best the secret forum can dish up, then I'll pass.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
Someone else on here said that the Wash. monument was 555ft high, with 111ft in the ground = 666ft. If that's true it would be interesting. Anyways I just wrote about the whole alignment thing in my thread about the Goddess Columbia. However I left out Columbia's counterpart, Washington, because I was concentrating on the goddess. But if that's the best the secret forum can dish up, then I'll pass.


Let's see where we can go with this.

Corner stone laid July 4 1848
Capstone set December 6 1884
Dedicated February 21 1885
Open to Public October 9 1888
Total cost 1,300,00.00
Height of Monument above floor 555 ft 5 1/8"
Height of shaft 500 feet 5 1/8"
Side of base shaft 55 feet 1 1/2"
Side of top of Shaft 34 feet 5 1/2"
Taper of batter of walls of shaft 0.247inch to one foot
Thickness of walls base of shaft 15 feet
Thickness of walls top of shaft 18"
Thickness covering slabs, pyramidion 7 "
Material used on face of shaft White Marble
Depth opf foundation 36 feet 10"
Area foundation (126 feet 6 inches square) 16,002 feet
Weight-Foundations 36,912 tons
Weight-Stone in shaft and pyramidion 63,933 tons
Weight-Monument 81,120 tons
Max pressure on underlying soil 9 tons per square foot
Pressure near outer edges of foundation 3 tons per square foot

WINDOWS
Number: 8
Height above ground: 504 feet
Dimension (except east window! 18" by 3 feet
Dimension-East Windows: 2 feet by 3 feet

Memorial stones as of 1929: 187

--
I will have to scan this old book as it has all the dedication stones. Example 330 foot landing
1. Top of statue on Capitol
(The stone bearing this inscription is at the same LEVEL as the top of the statue on the United States Capitol.)



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeht
Corner stone laid July 4 1848
Capstone set December 6 1884
Dedicated February 21 1885
Open to Public October 9 1888

Total cost 1,300,00.00

Height of Monument above floor 555 ft 5 1/8"
Height of shaft 500 feet 5 1/8"
windows: Height above ground: 504 feet


I bet some of those dates are on important astrological alignments. The total cost is an interesting number.

What is interesting is that 555 feet * 12 inches per foot = 6660 inches. (plus 5.125" (5+1+2+5=13)

Windows are 504 feet above ground and are 18 inches tall. (504*12)+(18")= 6066 inches.

The capstone weighs 3300lbs.

Total height of monument: 555 ft 5⅛ in = 560.125"
Height from lobby to observation level: 500 ft (the total height (560.125) - 500ft ground up = 60.125 feet underground. 60' = 720". 720° is 2 perfect circles.

[edit on 3/2/2007 by ViolatoR]



posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
There is very little going on in here for quite some time because the forum has become overrun with banal chit chat in an endevour to silence any real discussion on Freemasonry, who are lets face it, the biggest mind control cult currently operating on the planet today.
Anyone who doubts it can always read "Morals & Dogma" or "The Book of Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasony."
200 years agao they weren't so shy about it.
5 years of thier fruit cake antics has really pushed this point home on me well and truly.
To see openly admitted Freemasons as moderators in a Secret Society discussion area is a bit of a give away like...



posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
There is very little going on in here for quite some time because the forum has become overrun with banal chit chat in an endevour to silence any real discussion on Freemasonry, who are lets face it, the biggest mind control cult currently operating on the planet today.
Anyone who doubts it can always read "Morals & Dogma" or "The Book of Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasony."
200 years agao they weren't so shy about it.
5 years of thier fruit cake antics has really pushed this point home on me well and truly.
To see openly admitted Freemasons as moderators in a Secret Society discussion area is a bit of a give away like...



That's it, Necros. Kiss your toilet goodbye.





posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anitawee
Is there anything worthwhile in there, like some news about an intergalatic agreement?

You mean RATS?

Yes, there is LOTS of interesting stuff going on in RATS right now. Thats really not an appropriate topic for the SS forum.





new topics




 
0

log in

join