It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Does Anyone Know How the 9/11 Hijackers got into the Cockpits?

page: 2
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure how they got into the cockpit, but i do know that they were master pilots. They managed to figure out the controls of a boeing 757 in a matter of minutes, and they learned on single engine bi-planes!! They were told the plan right b4 they boarded the plane by bin-laden calling them on his brand new motorola razor cell phone. They managed to turn the plane around and find the WTC and crash right into it, and they never even flew a plane bigger then an SUV b4, these men were geniuses! They even managed to fly the 757 right into the pentagon without leaving a single scratch on the ground! Talk about skill!




posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
You might want to check out this report about the flight 77 hijacker still alive.

www.trackingthethreat.com...


I can't even decipher that report.

I do know that the Saudi government says that guy is dead, though.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
I can't even decipher that report.

I do know that the Saudi government says that guy is dead, though.


What can't you decipher ?

Well then i guess the FBI is really wrong when the charged him in connection with flight 77 on 911.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Well then i guess the FBI is really wrong when the charged him in connection with flight 77 on 911.


Either I'm confusing my hijackers again, or you're throwing me off.

But I thought Majed Moqed was one of the 15 Saudi hijackers, confirmed by the Saudi government.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
[
Either I'm confusing my hijackers again, or you're throwing me off.

But I thought Majed Moqed was one of the 15 Saudi hijackers, confirmed by the Saudi government.


Well if you read the page he was listed on flight 77 in seat 12A. Now is listed as alive and charged by the FBI.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Until 9/11, no one had ever tried such a hijacking before, and as such when some threat to the passengers come up the pilots would have had no real choice, particularly if the door can't withstand much. There was some pilot in some African country that has been in a hijacking 3 times.

And so i can easily understand how the pilots got in.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1


You might want to check out this report about the flight 77 hijacker still alive.

www.trackingthethreat.com...


Trackingthethreat is not the FBI.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.trackingthethreat.com...


Trackingthethreat is not the FBI.

Well if you read any of the page you would see that the FBI is charging him.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well if you read any of the page you would see that the FBI is charging him.


Well then link me to that source then. Where does it say that the FBI is charging him?



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Well then link me to that source then. Where does it say that the FBI is charging him?


www.trackingthethreat.com...

The FBI has obtained the phone records from his mobile phone.
He was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the indictment against Zacarias Moussaoui.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

He was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the indictment against Zacarias Moussaoui.



THAT is what you were talking about?

Dude... I can't even believe I have to tell you this, but the fact that he was named a co-conspirator does not in any way, shape, or form imply that he is alive. You can be named a co-conspirator and be well and truly dead.

ALL the 9/11 hijackers that died were named Zacarias Moussaoui's co-conspirators.

Did you wonder at all why he was an unindicted co-conspirator? Because they're dead! They're all unindicted.

Good Lord.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

www.trackingthethreat.com...

The FBI has obtained the phone records from his mobile phone.
He was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the indictment against Zacarias Moussaoui.



Wow thats great evidence. (Clapping) I prefer if the FBI said it that they are charging a co-conspirator and not some site that says it for them. Primary source.

Not to mention that it says "unindicted" as meaning that he's dead. If the FBI is charging Moussaoui by using the dead terrorist's name in belief that Moussaoui conspired with him as means of keeping him in jail, then its understandable.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Maybe you should have read the first few lines on the page.


Entity Type: Person
Entity Status: Alive
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 22 Sep 2003
Date Modified: 16 Jul 2004


If you can read, the stauts says "ALIVE"



[edit on 13-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Maybe you should have read the first few lines on the page.

Entity Type: Person
Entity Status: Alive
Start Date:
End Date:
Date Created: 22 Sep 2003
Date Modified: 16 Jul 2004


If you can read, the stauts says "ALIVE"



As I said before...its not the FBI.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
As I said before...its not the FBI.


No kidding.

I was reading and it says this guy's family hasn't seen or heard from him since 2000.

But hey, that website says it, so it MUST be true!



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

As I said before...its not the FBI.


Oh so you have to change your story and talk about the FBI instead of the fact that the report stated he is ALIVE.

It might not be the FBI directly but it is a government site for tracking terrorist events.

Please show me any evidence that you have to debate this report.

Maybe if you did some actual research on some actual sites you might learn something, try some of the following.

www.defenselink.mil...
www.ctstudies.com...
www.counterterrorismblog.com...
www.globalsecurity.org...

[edit on 13-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just wondered, but I thought this thread was about how the hijackers got into the cockpit, not who they were or if they are still alive?



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
It might not be the FBI directly but it is a government site for tracking terrorist events.


trackingthethreat.com is NOT a government site. If that's what you meant, you are wrong.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Oh so you have to change your story and talk about the FBI instead of the fact that the report stated he is ALIVE.

It might not be the FBI directly but it is a government site for tracking terrorist events.

Please show me any evidence that you have to debate this report.

Maybe if you did some actual research on some actual sites you might learn something, try some of the following.


I have not change my story. As I have stated few previous posts about that the site is not the FBI. Somehow they quote about some indictment against Moussaoui that included Mojad Moqed as co-conspirator and assumed he's alive. Big mistake there they made.



posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
trackingthethreat.com is NOT a government site. If that's what you meant, you are wrong.


Please read about the site. Its a company that gathers information for the government.



Originally posted by deltaboy
I have not change my story. As I have stated few previous posts about that the site is not the FBI. Somehow they quote about some indictment against Moussaoui that included Mojad Moqed as co-conspirator and assumed he's alive. Big mistake there they made.


The site does not assume he is alive it states he is alive and have not seen any evidence to proof it wrong.



[edit on 13-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join