It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could a mod remove three of my avatars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I accidentially put four of the same one on. Can a mod or admin remove three of them for me? Please? Thx. I don't know how to do it on my own-- but if I can do it on my own-- can someone tell me how to?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't understand....

But couldn't you just clear you avatar and start over with one?

Edit: Oh, I understand now. Yeah, you'll have to buy another one

[edit on 27/2/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
thats not an Avatar that is a background image, I believe the only way to fix it is by buying a new background colour or image. Though you may be lucky and someone may fix it for you

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
right now you have one avatar "on" and a background image that is the same as the avatar pic...

the background is repeating itself because the original picture didn't confine to the size its supposed to be...

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Oh Im sorry friend but it seems you purchased a background image for 2500 points rather than a free avatar. Background images will tile to cover the entire area in your profile.

If you like you can delete the image from your upload space and that will remove the background image. Then you can just use it as a regular free avatar.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You know, I've still got two files in my upload space that I can't get rid of. They've been there a while, and I've brought it up before, but to no avail. This thread reminded me of them, so I thought it might be the place to bring them up again.

The file names are: ats27588_Gunman+Red+Small.jpg and ats27589_Gunman+Red+Small.jpg.

When I try to remove them, I get these messages:

Warning: unlink(ats27589_Gunman Red Small.jpg): No such file or directory in /home/abovetopsecret/uploads/atsupload-member.php on line 112

Warning: unlink(ats27588_Gunman Red Small.jpg): No such file or directory in /home/abovetopsecret/uploads/atsupload-member.php on line 112

Here is the original thread.

It's no big deal, just a waste of space.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Implosion I know that can be quite annoying....I think the only people that could remove the images would be the admin....actually quite possibly the only admin that could help would be SO.

Not much we can do Bud....

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Not much we can do Bud....

Eh... No problemo.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
All-right it's back to normal. That's great.

new topics

top topics

join