It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gore Hipocracy: TN Mansion uses 20 times American Average in Electricity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Gore Hipocracy: TN Mansion uses 20 times American Average in Electricity

Source Link: abclocal.go.com

Armed with Gore's utility bills for the last two years, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research charged Monday that the gas and electric bills for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.myfoxdc.com
drudgereport.com

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The Gore's have not refuted these claims but state that they work out of their homes. However, they have not implemented numerous means to lower electricity consumption or use alternative energy sources. .Their carbon foot print could be lowered by using solar power in many ways.

Also let it be noted that since the release of his film, the Gore consumption has increased not decreased

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
GAWDDAMN you right wingers are like a bunch of Minah birds. How many posts are you going to put up? JEEZZZZ get a bloody life.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I put up a tag to the original article, not because of my political status but because of the hipocracy. To criticise the nation for their consumption of energy and then have a $20,000 electricity bill is something that needs to be addressed. This is along the same grounds of John Edwards having a 10,000 sq foot house. I have seen such a house and I've also seen the section 8 housing Edward's promotes in this state.

Attacking credibility of a public figure is not always politically motivated. Such an example is like who a suicide bomber tried to attack Cheney today. Someone should have given him the memo that many people in our country would have been happy that he was out of office, not dead but at least policy might change. Grover, address the article not the author.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join