It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there a way to measure "the earth's frequency"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
there is alot of talk about awakening, ascending, and the evolution of our consciousness, i understand it has alot to do with a few people's understanding that ancient cultures weren't as dumb as it is advantagaous (in a capatalistic oriented society) for us to be led to beleive they were and quite possibly when there are certain galactic alignments the energy(light effecting us) is subject to changing signifigantly and that it can have a direct effect on the frequency that the matter we perceive vibrates at , and thus our consciousness or perceptions.

know if all matter boils down to simply energy vibrating at different frequency's and correct me if i wrong (very well could be) different frequency's correspond to different dimensions ( or levels of consciousness which enable our perceptions)

are there "natural" ways to increase your perceptions to your full capacity?

monoautomic gold? other things? do these things increase telepathy as well (thru the pineal gland "aka third eye.)

is there a way to measure any energetic changes (frequency alterations) that are effecting earth? is there a way to measure what the earth's resonance is and study it see if there are changes if there are any. and see if there is anything to these rumors surround the galactic allignment that the earth is supposedly apart of over the next 5 years. i would be willilng to bet we have ways to measure this and that the PTB would decide that the public can't handle the truth.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hi cpdaman

A very apt question at this time.

Yes, you can measure the frequency or “heart beat” of the Earth – it’s called the Schumann’s Resonance.

For many years SR was at an average frequency of 7-10 Htz – the same frequency as our brain waves in Alpha state (relaxed – meditative state).

For the past decade or so the SR has been rising. It is now thought it is about 13Hz +.

The effects this is having on humanity, mental health and social behaviour is evident.

The trick now is to raise our own Alpha brain wave frequency. This can be done by using biaudial sounds.

There is a lot more to it, so may I suggest this excellent article:
Schumann Resonances and Human Psychobiology

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If you look around on Google video on the subject of Nicola Tesla, there is a video (sorry can't remember the name of it, but they are all interesting) that discusses the Russian network of Haarp like antenna arrays. These are nicknamed "woodpecker". There are people who think that "woodpecker" is attempting to affect human thought patterns by broadcasting within the Schumann resonance band.

new topics

join