Georgia Guide Stones
What on earth is this all about?
Some are calling this the Ten Commandments of the Anti-Christ. (I'm not willing to give Benjamine Creme that much credit ) These giant stones are
found in Elberton, Georgia. If I’m reading the article correctly, this is connected to Lucis Trust – at the UN Plaza – and is also connected
with that Maetrea fella that is (allegedly) channeled by Benjamine Crème.
The stones are 20 feet higher than Stonehenge. They are in an astronomical pattern. The capstone is written in four dead languages: Sanskrit,
Egyptian Hieroglyphics, Babylonian Cuneiform, and Classical Greek. The new 10 commandments are presented in the eight languages which are spoken by
two-thirds of Mankind: English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, and Swahili
The ’10 commandments’ don’t make much sense. If there are less than 500 million people then there won’t be a need for a ‘world court’ and
I think the ‘prize beauty’ is rather worldly thinking.
The ten commandments are as follows:
1. Maintain humanity under five hundred million in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely, improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion, faith, tradition, and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally, resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth, beauty, love...seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on earth...leave room for nature...