It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guide Stones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Georgia Guide Stones

What on earth is this all about?

Some are calling this the Ten Commandments of the Anti-Christ. (I'm not willing to give Benjamine Creme that much credit ) These giant stones are found in Elberton, Georgia. If I’m reading the article correctly, this is connected to Lucis Trust – at the UN Plaza – and is also connected with that Maetrea fella that is (allegedly) channeled by Benjamine Crème.

The stones are 20 feet higher than Stonehenge. They are in an astronomical pattern. The capstone is written in four dead languages: Sanskrit, Egyptian Hieroglyphics, Babylonian Cuneiform, and Classical Greek. The new 10 commandments are presented in the eight languages which are spoken by two-thirds of Mankind: English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, and Swahili

The ’10 commandments’ don’t make much sense. If there are less than 500 million people then there won’t be a need for a ‘world court’ and I think the ‘prize beauty’ is rather worldly thinking.

The ten commandments are as follows:

1. Maintain humanity under five hundred million in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely, improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion, faith, tradition, and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally, resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth, beauty, love...seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on earth...leave room for nature...

Comments??

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here is a good podcast on the guidestones:
The Ten Commandments of the New World Order (mp3 format)

The people making the show are actually from Athens Georgia and they do a little investigating.

OutThere.

Let all nations rule internally, resolving external disputes in a world court.

Kinda a strange item. "You can be a nazi regime exterminating anyone that you deem fit, BUT if you have a disagreement with another country over wheat tarriffs, go to the world court'.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Which of course contradicts letting each nation run itself.

Bizzarely enough, some people have suggested that Yoko Onno was one of the financiers of the stones. Others have suggested that the Georgia Granite industry did it as a way to attract attention. No one has been able to trace the money-trail beyond the actual commericial order.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.tylwythteg.com...

This has some more information about the stones. It also has a story about how the mysterious 'R.C. Christian' went into the town to build these.

R.C. Christian psuedoname for Rosicrucians??

Anyways, there is also some information on how some New Agers view the stones and their take on them.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
For some reason the first thing that came to my head was a guy by the name of Wally Wallington. He is able to move very large stones (larger then Stonehenge) and has been doing this for many years.

I don't know if its related (because its probably not) however for the actual standing of these large stones, it can be done easier then one might think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I really don't see anything wrong with these 10 guidelines.

What's wrong with balance, unity, justice, peaceful conflict resolution, or reason?

I have a hard time believing that these would be the ideals of an "anti-christ" (as in an evil being seeking destruction of goodness.)

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
I really don't see anything wrong with these 10 guidelines.

They are completely secular-humanistic. Devoid of God. They place nature above man. They seek to rule over how many children mankind can have. They attempt to take away a soverign nations right to defend itself (at least I can see that in the list). Doing the math - they wish to destroy 5.5 billion people who are here now.

It is easy to see how those who believe in God would find these vile.

It is also easy to see how someone could think of these as the 10 commandments of the NWO or that there is a larger conspiracy involved.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
They are completely secular-humanistic. Devoid of God.

Okay, I can see your point. Especially if this is approached from a Christian perspective. As a Pagan, however, I see these guidelines as anything but devoid of GOD. I see GOD in them in several places. Because of our different approaches, we are simply going to disagree on this and that's okay.

For the sake of discussion, though, I'll play devil's advocate here (pardon the pun).

I can see why a Christian would prefer the standard 10 commandments, especially if these guidelines were presented as a replacement for the standard 10 commandments. However, aren't these just refered to as "guide stones" as in guidelines, suggestions? No one is being forced to follow them or to replace their existing religious practices with them. Couldn't they exist along-side the Christian 10 commandments?

These guidelines do not claim to be commandments. They don't say that anyone should be destroyed. They don't even claim to be religious in nature. Don't we follow guidelines all the time that fall outside of the realms of religious practice?

Do not litter.
Keep off the grass.
Lift with your knees.
No smoking.
Yield.
Please wait to be seated.

Should we look at these and say they are vile because no mention of the Christian God is made in them?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The thing is these people are trying slowly to bring gods name out of it therefore making everyone accept the "New world Order". I mean c'mon there catchphrase is "Power to The Resistance" resistance against what the christians. Though i don't believe this guy is the antichrist it does show how far gone we are.

I'm not picking a side because i haven't decided my faith yet but this is interesting.

top topics

join