It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HATE that team!..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ok im a little mixed since im from Iowa... we aint got much for crap around here... but for teams i hate

NBA: miami heat
NFL: umm pats or jets or vikings or bears or packers or aliot of other teams lol i dont really like the NFC central...
NHL: probably the redwings or oilers
MLB: has to be redsox..... omg i hate them or the cubs... yea i no how can u hate the cubs... i just do im not giving them any pity
i dont really hate any NCAA teams

Favorite teams... i no were not doing that really but here are a few
NBA: nets
NFL: FINS (dolphins)
NHL: ducks or stars
MLB: yeeeeee i no alot of people hate them but the yanks... rich history lots of good players... i no they havnt won with all them good players but still....umm what other sports am i forgetting...

NCAA

FOotball: Cal (i guess im a hawkeye at heart even though i dont wanna be)
basketball: gonzaga or UCLA probably UCLA
umm what else... baseball: probably new mexico LOBOS or clemson

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I love the Yankees. As a New York Mets fan, nothing gives me more pleasure than their annual failure to win it all when they expect nothing less. Their fans have been spoiled to the point that when they lose a playoff series, they don't talk about how their team blew it, they talk about the other team's players that they need to go buy. It's a very odd approach to losing but the boss, herr steingrabber as he's called in the NY Daily News, follows the same system of losing. The concept of buying the best players based solely on their numbers doesn't work. They are barely a team, they're more like a corporate office.

They're annual exits from the playoffs are most wonderful and, therefore, I love them for that.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
Duke.

...now that I've typed that, I will go sanitize my fingers.

Hmmm, sounds like the Big Blue Nation of the Kentucky fans!!

I would wash my fingers too after typing that name.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to go ahead and add any NCAA teams from Florida here.

Yep, that sounds about right.

:bash:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
National Football League.

1. Cincinatti Bengals just for having the better team, record wise, the past few years.
2. Seattle Seahawks because of Mike Holmgren's big mouth saying that the refs handed the game to the Steelers.
3. New England Patriots - Winning three Super Bowls and being considered a dynasty even though they got beat by Oakland in the 2002 AFC Playoffs.

Major League Baseball.

1. Yankees - Enough Said

National Hockey League.

1. Dallas Stars for being handed the 1999 Stanley Cup when Buffalo was the better team.
2. Toronto Maple Leafs for not releasing Tie Dummy, I mean Tie Domi when they should have.

NBA - I don't really care for.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Easy.

Dallas Cowgirls...uuurrr...Cowboys.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400

3. New England Patriots - Winning three Super Bowls and being considered a dynasty even though they got beat by Oakland in the 2002 AFC Playoffs.

The Pats didn't even make the playoffs in 2002. They beat the Raiders in 2001, and the Raiders made the superbowl 2002. It would have been nice to see the Pats beat the Raiders again 2002.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zhenyghi
Vote now for the teams you hate the most.

Here's mine...

US Football (NFL): Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles

US Football (NCAA): Texas Longhorns, Illinois Fighting Illini, UCLA Bruins, Miami Hurricanes, LSU Tigers, Texas Tech Red Raiders, Oklahoma Sooners

NBA: L.A. Lakers

u said the wrong thing there, i like the raiders, its my fave team and has been for my entier life from the age of two

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Easy.

Dallas Cowgirls...uuurrr...Cowboys.

That's right, you're a Philadelphia Bagels fan...
Get it? Eagles. Bagels.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spidy

NJ Devils??? Theyre awesome!! We'll, we all know Tampa is better. Brodeur or however its spelled is even better though... I still like the Lightning

Royal76, stop hatin my teams!

[edit on 16-3-2007 by spidy]

How can you like a team where ice isn't even naturally present? Lol Sorry, I'm jus kiddin.

But I can't stand the Av's.. You guessed it, I'm a Wings fan. I really can't stand Bertuzzi either, but hes a Wing now so I have to live with it. I hate that guy.

I don't watch too many other sports but I really can't stand the Av's...

BTW spidy, Leclavier(sp?) is awesome

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Teams I Hate:

NFL: Vikings, Lions, Bears, Patriots, Broncos, and Philadelphia

(Yea, I'm a Packers fan)

NBA: Lakers, Pistons, San Antonio, and Dallas

MLB: Yankees, Red Sox, Mets, Philadelphia, Nationals, Marlins, Dodgers, Padres, Rockies,

(Braves and Giants fan)

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Football

Inter Milan(

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Let me add a new team to the NBA teams I hate. GOLDEN STATE. They beat my Mavericks...ARRRGH

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am not really sure that i should be posting on this since i am hated by half the people here but i will. I think most people here the Lakers because of Kobe but that is fine since i think he is the best player right now. Also being a Laker fan i am glad we have D Fish back.

MLB- (Yankees) This really goes without saying but they have the worst and most annoying fans that cry for months because they expect to win every season. I laughed for a long time when my Angels swept them at the beginning of the season. You can also put up the Dodgers. It was really pathetic seeing how happy their fans were when they beat the Angels once.

NFL- (Patriots) this also goes without saying

NBA-(Clippers) basically the hated and ignored stepbrother of L.A. sports your can also put Boston but since they have been doing so bad for so long i think they should be in the D league now so they have a chance at being above .500. (Miami) I don't really hate Miami but i think half the team should be retired by now

NHL- don't really hate any teams but i am a Ducks fan.

MLS- no one watches soccer in the United States

[edit on 13-7-2007 by spinstopshere]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Most Disliked

NCAA Football

Georgia,Nebraska,Oklahoma,Colorado

NCAA Basketball

Georgia,Duke,Florida State

MLB
Yankees
Marlins
Giants
used to dislike the Mets, but I actually like the current group even though I am Braves fan

NBA

Dont watch much but I dont like the Lakers

NFL

Falcons used to be my favorite but I grew out of it hometown team and all
Dallas
Broncos
Raiders

Hockey
Dont watch

European Football

Sunderland I am a Newcastle fan so thats automatic
Chelsea
Manchester United
Barcelona
Real Madrid

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinstopshere
I am not really sure that i should be posting on this since i am hated by half the people here but i will. I think most people here the Lakers because of Kobe but that is fine since i think he is the best player right now. Also being a Laker fan i am glad we have D Fish back.

Nah, my "hate" for the Lakers stems from the 1980s... The two teams you constantly heard about in the 1980s were the Lakers and Celtics, I like neither. If it's any consolation to you, I also can't stand the Bulls.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by spinstopshere

Nah, my "hate" for the Lakers stems from the 1980s... The two teams you constantly heard about in the 1980s were the Lakers and Celtics, I like neither. If it's any consolation to you, I also can't stand the Bulls.

That helps a little since i can't stand the Celtics at all. I think Celtic fans are only just below Phoenix fans in constant complaining.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000Oh ya, the LA Kings will always hold a special place for what they did to us... the last time we could have met Mtl in the finals, they gotta go cheat us by bribing the refs.

I highly doubt a hockey team from california could possibly bribe anyone in Toronto, LOL

Game 7, Gretzky showed everyone why he is the great one

ok, I hate the Oakland Raiders, Detroit Red Wings, and Basketball

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
us football- Dallas Cowboys
Us basketball- heat, bulls. pacers, ROCKETS...

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers, and Chicago Bears (ok, so I hold a grudge, so shoot me.)

NBA: Don't care enough anymore to hate any team, though I will admit to an ever so mild dislike of the Portland Trailblazers.

MLB: New York bleepin' Yankees. (BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!).

Soccer: New York Cosmos. (told you, I hold grudges...). Any team that employs a washed up European player just to draw fans (hint, hint).

Hockey: Couldn't care less...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join