It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another blast from the past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Just a quick note to say hi... again... It's been a while, but some of you chaps may remember me under my previous username.. Muppet.. ( and I'm sure ther are members who still think that's an appropriate description
)..

Anyway... was away for a while, and kinda got sick of the name, so here I am under my new name. I kept the two smartly dress chaps theme for the avatar though...lends a bit of class to the place 'n' all that... you scruffy lot, you..

see you all around..

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
nowthenlookhere

I am new

I think your avatar is adorable !

seeing clearly

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Welcome back
I remember you well,

Good that you have returned, Feel free to u2u me if your not sure of any of the new changes,

Always happy to help,

Asala

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeing clearly

I am new

I think your avatar is adorable !

seeing clearly

Hi seeing! Thanks!

If you have ideas for your own avatar, I can make a similar one for you if you like. Just point me to a pic you want "cut out", or just give me an idea of what sort of theme you'd like, and I'll be happy to knock one out..

It will take a few days however... not that it's a big job, but I've just arrived in Amsterdam for a 4 day bender/best mates stag weekend.. so I'll be.. er.. otherwise engaged most ofthe time!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join