It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Clone a Jesus!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Here's a thought....

They do infact clone Jesus, but the egg splits and twins are born

Christ and Anti-christ.

Makin's of a good movie right there.

There was a movie about something like this, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called! It was similar to the DaVinci Code, but made in the eighties or something. A powerful businessman cloned Jesus, though the kid was still a baby at the end of the movie. The 'hero' of the film was a descendant of Christ.

It was fiction of course, and with a bit of ropey acting in it.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman

Originally posted by AlBeMet
If they can and do, do this will it be the second coming as predicted by the bible?

AlBeMeT

No, because the bible says Christ will return from the sky. (Luke 17:20-37, Matthew 24)

He won't be born as a baby this time.

[edit on 27/2/07 by jimboman]

Now I am not sure, but in Revelation, when the women gives birth to a child and satan chases to kill her seed. It says that child will rule with an iron rod. Is that future or past? Just who is that baby/child?

Either way, if JC DNA was used to clone, then imo, it wouldnt be a real baby anyway. Perhaps I am wrong?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by JackofBlades

Originally posted by eyes2see
Heck, maybe they'll find the bones/DNA of the rest of the Apostles, maybe Pilate, Josephus, and then clone them all....they could open up a sort of "New Testament Jurassic Park", featuring reenactments of major Bible scenes

That's too cool! I can see it now. Tourists watching as Jesus turns water to wine, when suddenly a storm forms and shuts down the fences. People run around screaming "JESUS IS LOOSE!" and then the Saviour tips of a car and roars!

very funny. lol
Either way, whether it happens or it doesnt, it might be a good idea for the next number one playstation game!

[edit on 21-3-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
Now that they (supposedly) found the tomb of Christ, would they be able to take the DNA and clone him hence the second coming of Christ?

This discovery brings up a lot of questions (if true) Like if proven 100% true how will Christianity react?

AlBeMeT

Exactly!!! I remember perusing through the Book of Revelations where it said something to the effect: "And their Wisdom shall be their downfall."

"And they shall be as among the mice in the fields at the 2nd coming".

Something like that. It will probably be done; but, I wouldn't go drawing the temperment of the Lord with tamperment. Unless it's your Divine Destiny.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join