It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other interesting ones...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Westwego, LA, March 4, 2005 across Mississippi from New Orleans

Green Bay Wisconsin:
January 2007. Taken by citizen around the first week of the New Year, near Green Bay. No further information.

Brazil:
Photo taken by Roberto Di Sena, former military. He described taken the photo anytime between 08h30 and 10h00 a.m. local time, on November 26, 2006, in a location called Alagamar, on the outskirts of Natal, state of Rio Grande no Norte, Brazil. Di Sena said he didn’t see anything unusual in the sky and took several pictures at random, deleting a few later off the camera. This is one of them that remained on the camera He used a Pentax Optio 60 6.0 megapixels.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was just looking at those Green Bay pictures on www.ufoevidence.org. They are surely too good to be true? I was thinking that the branches in front of the UFO in that first picture you posted would be hard to fake, but then I guess, that's exactly what a faker would want you to think.

I'd be most interested to hear your thoughts about those pictures in particular.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
I was just looking at those Green Bay pictures on www.ufoevidence.org. They are surely too good to be true? I was thinking that the branches in front of the UFO in that first picture you posted would be hard to fake, but then I guess, that's exactly what a faker would want you to think.

I'd be most interested to hear your thoughts about those pictures in particular.

It actually wouldnt be hard to create at all. The branches if you'll notice are on a majority blue/white background. That can all be lifted as a separate layer (the branches) and duplicated on top the original shot. Then it's just a matter of sliding in the either model shot, or CGI model and applying the appropriate hazing to make it look farther away in the sky.

I dont personally have the raw data in hand to be able to say thats how it was done, but it is one way. Just always...always keep in mind that with enough time and effort/resources anything can be faked.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hi

The photo at the top of this thread:

Westwego, LA, March 4, 2005 across Mississippi from New Orleans

As this one been debunked? I have seen this exact object in my home town of buckingham England. It was around 10 years ago and I have spoken to other people who live here and they have also described the same sightings. I would really like to know what you guys think of that image.

Thanks

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
jritz i actually live in westwego, there is an air base that is near this city. i have seen some strange things in the sky around us. do you know who you got these pictures from? i would love to get in touch with this person. and if you don't know what i'm talking about i'm pertaining to the first picture that you posted of the triangle.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
No idea Jeff, it came from a friend who forwarded me a bunch of stuff. As far as I know it hasnt been debunked and I havent gotten any raw data from that person so there's not much I can do with it.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
ok man thanks for the reply just thought it was pretty cool to hear "westwego" mentioned... i was like holy crap! usually people just say new orleans instead of westwego since its so close. i have a feeling that the air force base no longer than 10 minutes away from westwego has something to do with this. anyways, thanks!

top topics

join