It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal? o_O

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hello.

Basically, I get what is described as 'chills down your spine' alot. Mostly when I'm in my room alone, sometimes when I'm downstairs alone. But one thing that really scared me was when I was sitting in the living room, with my mum on the other side of the room, I got a chill down my spine. The only thing wrong was that this was so strong, I literally nearly jumped out my seat
. I can only describe it as a burst of energy surging through my body, but I didn't feel any different after. Anyone know if this is anything to be worried about?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Unless this happened several times in your life or just recently, it could be due to the growing fluctuations of our universe. A lot of anomalys and out of the ordinary things will occur more frequently. You could also be experiencing a vibration (touch) from the astral dimension.

7A

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
No it hasn't happened all my life, but also, one thing I forgot was that sometimes before I get the chills in my bedroom, I feel like I'm being watched. And I remember once I was in my room getting dressed and going downstairs, and I felt like someone was actually seeing through my eyes, and watching everything I was doing.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well you could be inhabited by an EBE or astral entity (possesed), though we all could very well be. Nothing to be alarmed about. It's the natural process of the universal collapse.

7A

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ok (I think) thanks for clearing that up for me.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
No problem. Basically the basic key to everything (life for that matter) is to accept what happens to happen. Naturally. Everything dies and recycles. Though finally, the universe is crashing and we will soon be set free. That is if the Atu-Waa time device isn't restarted. I think it's to late for that anyways... I've said to much. All will be all well.

7A

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
7A is right all is a natural process and acceptance is the best way to go about it.

The energy you are feeling is when you are subconsciously at a point in your life where your eternal self learns more about it's existence. You can open a door between your subconsciousness and your consciousness that would allow you to see this energy on a higher level of consciousness and see beyond reality it self and see this energy in this physical plane and not just feel it.

Ultimately your eternal self will always be present, when you make a conscious decision it is affected by the subconscious and the purpose of why you do these things are related to your higher self. Once you go high enough in levels of consciousness the door is permanently opened and allows you to think with your true self in this reality and that's when you will awake but like 7A said, it's all a natural process and you have eternity so there is no worries.

Bottom line, embrace this energy you are feeling and learn to increase it and let love rule your life.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
How do you 'open this door'?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
How do you 'open this door'?

Only naturally.

It cannot be forced and it will come when it will.

Don't worry about it, continue to embrace this energy :0

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hmm ok, I don't know how I'm supposed to be embracing this energy, not aware of anything anyway. :]

selfless I can't reply to your u2u, less then 20 posts.

But if you u2u me your email, I can email you back with the answer, and I want to ask some stuff too, which I thought would get slightly off topic if I posted it here.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Kappo]

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Kappo]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If you don't mind, just write the number with out saying what it's for.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

(A few more letters here incase that's spam D:, technically this is too. ^.^)

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I've been getting these chills as well.

In about the past 6 months they have come on, just out of no where i will get what i can only describe as a surge of energy run through me, strong enough to make me physically shake for a second and shiver.

Something else i've noticed as well is that i seem to be able to hear most others cant. Like electricity based things. For example, in class yesterday i had to block my ears because a wall projector was turned on and i got the most horrible high-pitched ringing in my ears from it. No one else was effected at all...

Maybe i'm going nuts?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
selfless, if you have an email address, I really want to talk to you about that last u2u. But I'm going to sleep now, goodnight.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I've been getting these chills as well.

In about the past 6 months they have come on, just out of no where i will get what i can only describe as a surge of energy run through me, strong enough to make me physically shake for a second and shiver.

Something else i've noticed as well is that i seem to be able to hear most others cant. Like electricity based things. For example, in class yesterday i had to block my ears because a wall projector was turned on and i got the most horrible high-pitched ringing in my ears from it. No one else was effected at all...

Maybe i'm going nuts?

Well if the energy that is affecting you reaches to the point of hurting your ears, than you must find a way to control it so you can have a set pulse of energy entering your body.

7A

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Unless this happened several times in your life or just recently, it could be due to the growing fluctuations of our universe. A lot of anomalys and out of the ordinary things will occur more frequently. You could also be experiencing a vibration (touch) from the astral dimension.

Well you could be inhabited by an EBE or astral entity (possesed), though we all could very well be. Nothing to be alarmed about. It's the natural process of the universal collapse.

7A

Someone has obviously never heard of Occam's Razor.

It is a natural physical phenomenon. Not caused by aliens, the universe "collapsing", your "kundalini rising", or anything else. It is as natural as a yawn or a sneeze, and has just as natural of origins.

answers.google.com...

There are even old wive's tales that when you get a shiver up your spine, it means that someone in the future stepped on your grave. After you die... in the future. Explain to me how that one works

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yarcofin,

When you can control this energy at will, it gets much more over whelming then just ''goosebumps''.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by selfless]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What about those who can make this happen whenever where ever without a scary movie or music.
I can make this "chills" happen at will but when i listen to some of my favourite music its much more intense, and it feels nice and want more of it like a drug.
Music is my drug

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
[edit on 1-3-2007 by selfless]

Dae

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
There are even old wive's tales that when you get a shiver up your spine, it means that someone in the future stepped on your grave. After you die... in the future. Explain to me how that one works

Well I heard that it was someone in the present who has steppped on your grave of a past life. Which makes more sense than yours

top topics

join