It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The physics of God...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Okay, how about this one (thought it out at age 7)...
If there is a God, and he created Earth and mankind, well then, that creation is the very definition of action through 'intent'.
Intent is patterned thought. This must inherently imply that there is a structure within which this entity god must be able to think (and act).
There must be a set of rules which would allow action by this being.
Let's assume that our physics is, I don't know, say a Level 1 physics (in 4 dimensions) and that this "God" operates in, say, a Level 2 physics, maybe slightly different and therefore difficult or impossible to understand to those of us operating in the restricted Level 1.
It's obvious (assuming the guy exists like in the bible) that he doesn't live on Earth, but in the heavens, so that would make him extraterrestrial.
So basically, I'm supposed to believe that some Hyper dimensional Alien from outerspace should have some moral or ethical control over me just because he/it created me?
Actually, that's way easier for me to digest than some eternal esoteric Santa Claus in the sky.
I'd belive Sitchin over the bible any day.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yup.

Things have Logic. ALL THINGS. Even God.
If there is a God, then he "Makes Sense", even if only He understands that logic.

I entertain the idea that the Great Thinkers and Scientists of history are up in heaven doing research. Experimenting with the supernatural laws of physics.
Well, what else would they do? Sit around and play harps all day?

new topics

join