It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation - A search for old Soldiers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
A women recently told me of her recollections of a past life as a German Concentration camp guard. What she could not have known when delivering this information, was that I to had at one time recollections of two prior lifes (if indeed that is the right word). My first memory was working in an ordinance factory in Germany during the Great War. My second memory was being a U Boat Captain during the second world war,

It got me thinking of something I had been told many years ago, about how so many souls where reincarnating in a very short period of time because of the enourmous lose of life during the two World Wars.

I was told that there where millions of soldiers all coming back to complete cycles that had been cut short by the conflicts.

So heres my question. How many others are there out there with similar memories ?

I'd love to find out if "Old soldiers" really "never die, just quitely fade away"

PS: For the record I'am just an ordinary Joe, no agenda, not a new ager, or religious person, just a guy who had things happen to him that made him wonder. Hope it makes you wonder to.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Interesting thread

Nothing as comprehensive to report on the old-soldier front as you, I'm afraid.

As a five year old in a tiny English village, whilst staring deep into the fireplace, I experienced what would be called a vision, I suppose. Don't know if it would rightly qualify as a past-life memory: maybe it was a 'partial' (if there exists such a thing).

In the vision/memory, 'I' was a young man on board a galley, at night. The ship was entering a stone-walled harbour. I was stripped to the waist. I 'felt' the role and at the same time, 'witnessed' myself (as the young man) from close-up, alternately.

' I ' was exhilarated, as were all the men on deck. Close ahead of us, the rocky shoreline rose in tiers, with dwellings all up the cliff face.

' I' was anxiously seeking my parents' house. Then I found it. It was three storeys in height. All across the front facade, facing the sea, were arches. The arches stood out in relief in the darkness, due to illumination within.

The entire house was ablaze with lights/torches. I knew my family was celebrating my return. I could hardly contain my impatience to join them.

I (today's 'me') have remembered this vision my entire life. Still a child, but older, I struggled to understand how I could have had such a memory. I remember being interrupted from my fireplace reverie by my mother, calling me to dinner. Have always wished that interruption had not occured, for if it hadn't, I might have gained additional information about the man from the galley.

The memory/vision remains as clear and vivid as any 'real' memory from this lifetime.

Nothing can describe the wonderful feeling I experienced as the young man, upon returning to his home.

A few years ago, I was browsing a coffee-table book and came upon a photo of Naples. I felt a wave of recognition. If not 'the' harbour home of the young man, then it's very similar.

I have also had several 'visions' or memories of being someone else in Germany. I do not see myself in the visions. They take place in perhaps a hospital or laboratory building or engineering facility or something similar: everything ordered, quiet, clean, light colours, polished steel strips horizontally along some of the corridor walls.

They are amongst my most enjoyed 'memories'. The feeling they provide is blissful. After the visions have departed, I yearn to to be able to return to wherever the place is.

I didn't begin having the German experiences until an adult. When I'd had a few, I began to suspect an explanation for the fact that as a young child in England, I always cried quietly any time the radio played the tune which (I learned) is also the German national anthem as well as ( I think) a hymn.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The Galley memory is interesting.

I wonder if the fact that visually its so evocotive, ( the night scene, flickering flame, and the level of detail you have from the experience). makes it something more tangible in the back of your mind. Hence the ability to recall it.

I think similaly, "Violent ends" may be a precurser to being able to have the snippits of recall. Purely the shock of a sudden ending to a cycle raises the probability that you may retain some memory. Kind of like a computer programme crashing halfway through a download. It's left some information on the hard drive but it is for the most part unintelligable.

Thanks for the input Dock6

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I have always had a sort of violent nature, however its been "hidden." I am not openly confronting, but if provoked I do have quite a temper.

As a kid I would play with toy soldiers and stage mock battles. I have always had an affinity for war movies as well. It seems as if I knew what it was like to be shot at, even though I've only fired a few guns in my life (and never been shot at in this life anyway)! How do you explain this feeling?

I've had dreams/visions of past battles too. On a trip to Gettysburg, I felt a real chill on the battlefield. This could be due to all the astral activity, or perhaps something more. I want to further investigate past lives as I do believe they are a reality. Then again I could be tapping into someone else's lives and would not really have any idea potentially right?

How do we know which memories are for real? I know I have created memories in my head. My girlfriend tells me one side of a story which is more or less correct, meanwhile I have a completely different picture in my own memory...Life is weird what can I say besides that.

Would a hynotherapist be of help unlocking certain memories? I am quite interested to see what else I have learned and unlocking my subconscious mind for healing!

Thanks for any response,

bs

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I have always had a sort of violent nature, however its been "hidden." I am not openly confronting, but if provoked I do have quite a temper

I have the same MO Biggie, I was told that the " Angry young man" syndrome so prevalent in the seventies was attributable to millions of cycles being brought to a premature end, not once but twice during the proceeding 30 years. There was a lot of confused and unhappy souls returning.

As a kid I would play with toy soldiers and stage mock battles. I have always had an affinity for war movies as well. It seems as if I knew what it was like to be shot at, even though I've only fired a few guns in my life (and never been shot at in this life anyway)! How do you explain this feeling?

Spent all my pocket money between the age of 5 & 11 on Army surplus equipment, I was obsessed with it. I think what we are trying to do with the Toy Soldiers etc is re-enact the events we have seen to try to trigger the passec life experience. I have fired a gun once in my life, and for half an hour put on a display that put experienced shooters to shame. I dont know where the ability came from yet I clearly knew what I was doing even though I'd never shot a rifle before.

I've had dreams/visions of past battles too. On a trip to Gettysburg, I felt a real chill on the battlefield. This could be due to all the astral activity, or perhaps something more. I want to further investigate past lives as I do believe they are a reality. Then again I could be tapping into someone else's lives and would not really have any idea potentially right?

Would a hynotherapist be of help unlocking certain memories? I am quite interested to see what else I have learned and unlocking my subconscious mind for healing!

I was hoping to hear some Civil War connections. As for Hypnotherapy. My mother visited one for some time to help with a mainstream medical problem. She swore by the man.

I have always been a little suspicious of Regression though. My feeling is that if you go into one of these sessions with prior knowledge that you are aware of in this conciousness, the results you get are already tainted. However should the information you retrieve be a new thread of past memory, then its harder to argue against the results.

As I see it any therapy that does not involve a Pharmacutical company is worth pursuing.

Thanks for the post BS.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

I didn't begin having the German experiences until an adult. When I'd had a few, I began to suspect an explanation for the fact that as a young child in England, I always cried quietly any time the radio played the tune which (I learned) is also the German national anthem as well as ( I think) a hymn.

I envy you.

My period of recall was between the ages of 2 and 5, after that I stopped talking about it. Between 5 and 11 years of age I did everything I could to aquire WW2 army surplus materials.

It was the smell of the equipment that drew me, a kind of Brassy wet smell. I suspect I was trying to hold onto the memories that subconciously I knew where gradually slipping away.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have a 'war related' memory, but not of me being a soldier....It's more of a civilian, 'collateral damage' memory. The memory either came in a dream, or was triggered by something I saw, and it occurred when I was very young.

The memory starts with me in the yard, playing on what I think is a tricycle or something with wheels. Over head there is a loud droning of air craft, lots of planes....filling the sky. As I watch the planes, they begin to drop things out, and I keep watching, not seeming to realize what I'm seeing......till one of the 'things' hits the ground near by. There the memory or dream ends. It does not include an explosion, but does leave me with a 'frozen' picture of a an oblong, finned bomb.

This came to me when I was around 4 -5 years old, in the mid-50's, before we had a television, and way before the History channel began running the newsreel type footage of WW2 carpet bombing......how I would have, at that age, made the connection that bombs fall from airplanes, I can't imagine.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I have always had a sort of violent nature, however its been "hidden." I am not openly confronting, but if provoked I do have quite a temper.

bs

You know I have always done that as well as a child. I too, on up until I was about 20-21 years old, had a tremendous temper. I walked around angry all of the time and I didn't know why. All I knew is that I was perpetually pissed off. I finally decided to gain control of my temper because I knew that if I didn't, it wasn't going to end well for me. As far as any war "memories," not that I recall. That doesn't mean that they aren't there, I just don't recall any.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
This came to me when I was around 4 -5 years old, in the mid-50's, before we had a television, and way before the History channel began running the newsreel type footage of WW2 carpet bombing......how I would have, at that age, made the connection that bombs fall from airplanes, I can't imagine.

It's as strong an echo as any, and a perfect example. Thanks for shareing.

What I find facinating about the recollections from people born in the fifties, is that they where free from the information deluge that kids are brought up in today. There are so many distractions from pure thought. It's easy to see how little minds suck in information like sponges. I suspect that those born in the seventies and beyond have less ability to recall, due to all the white noise they've been raised in.

Infact now that you mention it. It was around the time my parents got their first TV that I stopped talking about what I remembered.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

You know I have always done that as well as a child. I too, on up until I was about 20-21 years old, had a tremendous temper. I walked around angry all of the time and I didn't know why. All I knew is that I was perpetually pissed off. I finally decided to gain control of my temper because I knew that if I didn't, it wasn't going to end well for me.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

It may not be a memory SpeakerofTruth, but it does point to someone who learnt the lessons along the way.

Maybe thats the point of the whole thing, getting your spirit under control and using it for constructive ends rather than aggresive ones?

Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
The memory starts with me in the yard, playing .... Over head there is a loud droning of air craft, lots of planes....filling the sky. .... ..till one of the 'things' hits the ground near by. There the memory or dream ends....
This came to me when I was around 4 -5 years old,

OMG
OMG
OMG

My recurring dream that I've had since I was a toddler ... I am a child, playing on a swingset in a playground. My mother in my dream is standing to the side with two friends watching. They all have on long skirts like from around 1940. The air raid sirens go off. I look at my mother, and she looks at me and says 'Go ahead and keep playing. Those things always go off'. She totally dismisses it and the next thing I know .. KABOOM .. a bomb blows up next to me and the dream ends immediately.

The mother in my dream was NOT my mother in this life.

I wonder if you and I were playing in the same playground and we both died during the same air raid? I THINK it was England at the start of the air bombing campaign there.

As a child I would run screaming from the room and get all upset whenever my father would watch a war movie that had the air raid sirens. It scared the hell out of me. When he'd watch the old TV show 12 O'Clock High and the sirens went off i'd feel panic. That lasted well up until I was 12 or so. I still have that recurring dream ....

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Never had any past life memories but I have have a very distinct comfort and connection with Romanian/Dacian, Japanese, Roman, and Persian warlords. I believe in reincarnation so I have no doubts about my connections with warfare and what not.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Flyers fan.

Thats an interesting overlap of two very similar memories.
I heard the Airaid sirens fired up once in London during the sixties, I understand exactly what your saying.

RomanianDacianHun:

Your inputs welcome.
Not sure I'd want to cross you in a dark alley though.
Touchy people those Huns.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Don't know why I forgot to include this one, particularly as I posted it in another thread recently.

Again a male. Night. Dark. Deep snow.

I'd led my men to an abandoned building. It was quite substantial.

The building appeared (in the vision/recollection) to be situated in a valley.

Surrounding the valley (at least on the side I was shown) were low hills. Their definition was obscured by the snow. Only a few trees, blackened and leafless, protruded from the snow. Not a great distance between the rise or hills and the building.

We'd had a hard slog to reach the building. I don't think it was an intended destination: more an opportunity.

We'd been pursued throughout our journey (retreat?) by the enemy.
We were vastly outnumbered.

We made it to the roof. It was basically flat on the roof, or at least a section of it was. I got up there with several men. More struggled up.

Wasn't long before I saw the black shapes of the enemy on the ridges.

I was desperate: tired to the bone. Readied my men for the impending attack. They crouched or lay down behind the low wall surrounding the roof-top.

The enemy began their attack. We did the best we could. My heart sank when I saw how many there were.

They didn't restrict themselves to approaching from the higher ground. They began swarming from our unprotected sides also.

We were losing from the start. I was standing, shouting instructions to my men, whirling from side to side, firing at the enemy. Chaos. Desperation.

One of the enemy made it past my men and began heading towards me. I could have shot him. But Time slowed down. Saw him coming at me, his weapon raised. He and I both knew I could have shot him. But at the same time as Time slowed down, my brain sped up.

With my eyes I was tracking him. It must have all taken place in seconds at most. During that moment I succumbed to a deep sickness of soul. I was tired of it all.

I already had my arm raised at shoulder height, my gun at him. But as he sped towards me, I turned the gun on myself. Split-second sensation of sadness and relief. Shot myself in the head. That was it.

Within this vision or memory, I 'saw' myself on the roof. I was wearing a heavy long coat: open at the front. My hair was dark and longish. I was aged anywhere between late 20s/early to mid 30s. 'I' looked haggard.

In real life, during times of extreme stress/fear, I have on several occasions left my body and viewed my physical self from about ceiling height. My out-of-body self on those occasions, doesn't seem to do much reacting or thinking. And my vacated-self down below doesn't, either. It only lasts for a very brief time.

Whether or not the above scenario has any basis in fact, I have no idea. I had a hand gun, so don't know what (if any) era that would restrict it to. The other men had guns with a long barrel. Some of the enemy had Asiatic type features. Yet it 'felt' European and not contemporary.

The most memorable emotion I experienced was towards the end, when I chose to shoot myself rather than the man (enemy) hurtling towards me: emotions of regret, disgust, shame and very deep sadness.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And this one. Not exactly 'old soldier', although there were soldiers in it.

It began idyllically. A rolling hillside, basically. Grass covered. Lovely tall copses of trees (European) all the way up the hill. From where I was located, the top of the hill was obscured by trees.

A roadway wound up and around the hill. There were groups of cyclists riding up the road, stopping occasionally to get their breath and to view the surroundings.

Family and other groups were enjoying picnics on the hillside. Young lovers sat or lay on blankets. Gorgous day. I remember seeing butterflies. Everything was very green and fresh. Quite a bit of shadow. It was early to mid-afternoon.

Then we heard a noise: shouting. I heard people squealing in surprise. I saw people who were seated, twisting around to look above and behind them.

I looked in the direction they were looking and saw uniformed men striding and hurrying down from the road and through the trees. They looked stern: not friendly.

Then I heard shots. Feelings of shock and disbelief. These emotions were evident on the faces of everyone. I saw some people, further up the hill on bikes, pause and look down to where this was happening.

There were more men in uniform now. More were emerging from vehicles on the road, higher up. As they strode down, they were firing left and right. People just toppled over where they sat. Some tried to pull their children and run away. Some children were left sitting on their own, screaming, surrounded by their toppled parents and siblings.

The uniforms worn by the men were not very dark as in navy blue or black. They looked to be a mid grey-blue. The men wore peaked caps. The uniforms were extremely well-cut: fitted, elegant. The jackets were buttoned down the front, with belts. The jackets were approx. hip-length. And boots.

All this happened in such civilised surroundings. It was all such a shock: unbelievable ! As people were being killed, cyclists were still winding their way up the hill, further up.

Then I ran. Like the wind. Further down, at the bottom of the hill (and there were several hills, all folding into each other) was a river-bed, filled with round stones. There was a tiny river flowing over the stones. Children had been playing and splashing there with their parents earlier on.

Just on the other side of the river bed was a rocky, small cliff face (only several metres high) made of reddish coloured stuff. Rising up behind that (a continuation of it) was another hillside that was rougher and steeper and more densely forested than the one where everyone had been having such a nice time.

I skirted the men in uniform (who were still about 100 yards from me, to the right) and flew down into the gully. People were falling over each other in their panic in the riverbed. Some were trying to assist older people and children. But I didn't stop to help anyone. I kept running along the gully, away from the uniformed men. I was very agile.

I saw some people hiding in depressions in the rock face. My eyes flew along the rock face and I saw that further along, around a bend (and away from the uniforms) there were some reasonably deep depressions/caves/holes.

Absolute terror and disbelief as to what was happening gave my feet wings. I was in total survival mode. I could hear my own ragged breathing. I moved like a practised machine.

I found a deep depression and crouched inside. All around I could hear the shots and screams. I stayed put. I expected to be found, but the uniforms did not get me.

The next scene followed immediately afterwards.

Flat bed trucks with wooden railings on the sides. The trucks were filled with people. I particularly remember the women wore peasant scarves, tied under their chins. They were apathetic yet apprehensive and were exhausted. It seemed to be late in the day. No sun. The sky virtually colourless: a uniform darkish grey.

The land was flat. I saw a crossroads. The roads were dirt. No features of note. Lacklustre scrub lining the roads. Back a bit, there were tall, straggly trees. No tall buildings or towns in the distance. Remote area.

The trucks pulled up at some two-storey buildings just beyond the crossroad. The buildings were drab. That's it.

I've pondered and pondered as to the location, era and meaning of this vision. It left me disturbed for quite a while afterwards.

In real life for some reason, at bottom I've always believed that it is wrong to survive: that cowards and sneaks survive. For as long as I can remember, I've believed it's our duty or obligation to die rather than survive. I don't know where these thoughts came from. Which has made it all the more surprising in real-life to learn I'm actually quite a good survivor -- which invariably causes me to feel guilty afterwards.

In the vision though, I was very much a survivor and survived at the expense of those around me. For I used the commotion caused by others' deaths or wounding to make my escape. When I was in my hole in the rock face, I didn't say a word to those still struggling along below me in the river bed. I could see them, bewildered and falling and fearful. And I was glad of the distraction they caused, because it helped me evade detection by the uniformed men who pursued them and failed to notice me. I could have alerted the people in the river bed to my cave or other caves. But I didn't. I wasn't prepared to risk myself.

In the vision, again, I was male: quite a large and fit male. That male felt momentary qualms about surviving, but these were far overridden by the survival instinct.

The male survived. Yet he apparently also saw what may have been the eventual destination of those who survived the hillside massacre, because otherwise, why did I see the flat-bed trucks, etc. ?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi, FlyersFan

Indeed we seem to have similar memories......Like you, I've tried to figure out where I would have been, if mine is a true memory from the past. Some footage I've seen from the Dresden bombings looked pretty similar......

I know many bombing runs made by the allies, RAF and the Germans were at night, but there were some made in daylight, and at a fairly low level, as 'mine' would have been....and it must have been a surprise, because there were no air raid sirens, and no anti-aircraft fire. It would have occurred in the spring or early fall, the weather was nice and I was wearing a short-sleeved dress. No one was outside with me, and at the time I 'felt' that I was in my own backyard.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have had two dreams over and over again. I don't know that's enough to qualify but these dreams seen very real.

The first is very short: I am short, much shorter then I am now, and brown, like an Egyptian not a Somalian, though I am white now. I am on a wheat farm. I am harvesting the wheat with a short hand-cycle (sp?) with other children and mothers when i look up and see soldiers on horse back, red capes flowing behind them. I can feel the heat of the day fading and the smell of the field is distinct- dirt, vegetation, etc very real...When I see the soldiers others are already alarmed and we all scurry towards safety but it is too late. They are Roman soldiers (I recognize their uniforms now as I did in the dream but Not when I began having the dream as a child) and we are all cut down. I got a spear through my back and recall looking down at my childish chest with the spear head protruding through the front from behind before it is withdrawn. I can still remember laying in the dirt, unable to move while my blood puddles around me making a slippery mud I could feel on my face. I can still feel the grains of sand on my fingers... Very vivid and uncalled for but maybe not proof.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I wish to share something with you guys, I also have a serious strong feeling that i was a fighter pilots for British, and I might have came from america in WWII...

Let me quote my statements I once wrote to one guy about past life stories and reincarnation.

there were a time when I talked with my great uncle who was 'father' to my father, he was telling me storries about pacific war while he was a sailor on battleship that were pounded by japanese dive bomber. He got injured by blast from bomb that were dropped by dive bomber, and he was tellig me stories of how these aircraft flew... Each time he said these in very detailed way, for some of reason, I again felt like i have flown WWII aircraft after I felt like i have gone t hrough battle of hell... But i didnt' stop him from telling me stories when he got injured by last and survived.

I went to bed and once wondered why do i get these feeling, and when i hieard of meditate techqueis that would benefit me for fighting trainng (to train my body and mind), so i decided to try it. After several years in intense meditating training, there were a time when my mind shifted into me wondering these feeling i used to flew aircraft in WWII, and just for few moment, i suddenly slipped into deep meditate where the pictures began to create in my mind, i was seeing myself in aircraft, the sound of propeller roar, me slapping into high stress of Gs, it was so vivid when i felt the ferious of battle inside my feeling. Then my mind shifted me into seeing in meteor fighter (british's first jet that were used in WWII), and the sound of engine whining also hit me.

That is why I began to think about Reincarnation and how possible I might have lived before, and when i decided to see i died in WWII, i was tracing the sounds of WWII and pictures i saw through my sleep (dream) and meditate. then when i was seeing me in one of bomber, (I didnt know why i got into bomber while iw as in sngle fighter aircraft), then i began to heard loud flak shells exploding around me, along with another crewmen... The loud of 30mm cannon blazing over me from luftwaffe fighters, flak exploding violently around me, then i felt the terror when flak and cannon from enemy fighter hit the bomber I was in, suddenly bomber snapped into half from high stress from air and damaged airframe. I managed to get out from bomber when iw as slapped to wall inside bomber from spinning of high Gs stresses. I could hear the loud chute popping out while i was floating toward berlin, then slam myself on ground. That is where I was seeing POWs. And that is why i realized I always had bad feeling when i was seeing war movie that shows POW camp in these.

I once talked with a friend of mine about it and asked them what they think of it and why i was seeing and feeling it, they said "You should stop watching too much movie, you probablyh are just.... being drunk or something." And i got tired of this bull#s commetns i got from my own friends, so i decided to focus on these myself. After developing my own philosophy of how Reincarnation could possibiy work. I wrote this as my own philosophy of how looking into someone's memory work...

To be contiuned...

Chaoic out...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

When i say memory... How do i define it... It is something we created when we experienced something with emotions, For example, when you had one of greatest moments of prom date with your girlend who you loved so much, then you go to hotel with her for a special night. You would never forget the strong emotions you had with her, suddenly she broke up with you in few weeks... YOu felt suddenly the terror of heart breaking down... Each time you remember it, it leaves a bitter tastes in your mouth and you would rather to spit it out... Trying to forget these horrible feeling you had, because it hurts so much when you remember it without asking for it. Then you move on, met a new girl that you loves so much, then you marry her... When you raised one of child that have a prom date. That is when you would began to feel something so familar, the joys and terror of it, it just hurt a LITTLE but not anymore, becuase your heart is in your wife. But my point is, when you remember something, you ALSO felt something because of emotion you left 'prrint' of when experiencing something big.

And I am going to explain why I believe in Reincarnation and will make a new story that explains example of how Reincarnation could work when it come to remembering someone's 'lost memory'. Lets say, suppose this achieved of being great warrior in gladiator and married a beauitful woman. he used to live in a farm with nice, beauitful lands but then he suddenly died a horrible death from an assassin that killed him through hisr slow, painful death. For some of reason, that person went into next life.

Then that person would begin to focus on how and why does it felt so familiar after watching different ancient roman war movies, after spending weeks and weeks on this, there would be time he would have a emotion or picture of backflash that would hit him suddenly. He began to remember the glory of battle inside your heart, then it would feel hurts because he felt as if he 'missed' it sorely after that person have gotten killled by painful death. That person would begin to remember more of emotions that he has experienced' through different experineces he created. That is what I define it as a memory, experiencing something with emotions you have created.

And you know what the most strange thing is that, I am deaf person, I was born this way. And you see, there were a time when I was a young, when I once seen a tv shows that show british's meteor fighter, a UK's jet fighter of WWII, and this is picture of World War II aircraft:

www.military.cz...

Right after seeing this aircraft beng flown through tv shows, that is when I got a strange pain feeling, emotionally inside of my chest, i put a hand on my chest. Why does I feel like I have flown it or having a big history with meteor fighter?

That is when I decided to remember it as much as I can, more I think or focus on these kind of strange feeling, sometime I got flashbacks of these meteor fighter. What got me bewilded is that, I am born deaf, I have not gotten to hear a real sound through my life, but for the first time in my life, i began to 'remember' the sounds of jet engine when I was having a 'flashback' of my old lost memories... It sounded like whizzing/hissing sounds when engine were at idle, and it had thunderous sound when engine would road toward the sky, where I would soar through sky in meteor fighter. Sometime I also would remember radio chatter, some english and germany yelling through radio when I was in air battle, and please keep in mind, I also was in propeller fighter. Unfortunately I can't exactly remember which type of aircraft I have flown in, but I will soon remember becuase I have mastered meditating techniques and it is my key to unlocking the rest of past life memories pieces.

To be contiuned....

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Part 3

But what stopped me from going any deeper into my past life is, when I was being pushed into reliigous of catholic by my family, and I truly regret it. I was christian with 'brainwashing' belief of catholic (no offense to any religious people, but this is how i feel about religous belief.), it stopped me from doing my 'past life memories remembeirng' tasks. I was christian who used to follow the statement of brainwashing bibles through my life from young age to age of 21, but that is when I began to get extremely frustated/fed up with catholic and chrisitan's kind of 'non'logical' faiths. That is when i quit these kind of teaching of christian, and began to think for myself, thus resulting me of being able to think for myself. I would began to feel so free and, then I would start my own long journies of finding answers and truth for myself in my own way.

That is when these old feeling of me being WWII fighter pilots began to kick in, and that is where I remember as much as I can for now, and I am very auxious to dig deeper into my past life memories. I've trained myself with different types of meditate technqiues for 4 years, and it have helped me to trace along the lines of my past life pieces.

I will need for each of you to pardon me for my writing skills, my english is not always so great, but it doesn't stop me from writing my experiences on this forum.

If any of you wish to ask me questions, please feel free to do so, but please repsect me the way who I am, and I thank you guys for taking your time to read my long statements.

Chaoic out...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join