It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not fight the inevitable

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
We are celebrating the ending of this false reality when the energy comes from above and travels through this reality it will no longer be influenced in a manner that results in the energy spirit going down as opposed to up.

This has already happened, time doesn't exist we are just experiencing many different aspects of our greater selves individually.

Celebrating becoming aware of our higher selves.

Celebrating this chance to know we exist.

Celebrating eternal love.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Do not fight the inevitable

Now, since you've brougth this up...
Has anyone actually experienced changes.
I feel better everyday, it's like my body is actually adopting, evolving.
So is my mind, I can tell most of the time when people lie, or what they think, I don't know the exact things that they think of, but I have a good idea.
Slam on the brakes seconds before I see a cop that's pointing a radar at the passing cars.
I hear voices alot of times, not in my head, I can't really make out as to what they are saying.
Is this normal?

I have been involved in a car crash just days ago, the one that people usually don't walk away from.
I did, not a scratch, and the strangest thing, is that I actually wanted this to happen. In my mind, I did knew that nothing was going to happen to me, and nothing did.

Am I the only one with "problems" like that, or is evolution just taking it's next step?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You knew you would not die because in your subconscious you already know how your life is going to be and since the subconscious affects conscious thinking and decisions and time doesn't exist, it already happened and you are just living the experience.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
People talk of going to higher vibrations, but they have no clue as to what to do to get there, they just merely state, we are going there, false. It's about the inner energy, the ether that flows through you. Focus it regularly, and you will ascend. Just focus on a certain part of your body, start with your hands, you'll start feeling tingling sensations. That's what you are looking for. Try to increase that. You'll be able to manipulate the enregy around you, eventually.

Hey Radekus do you have any suggestions on where I should start, certain books I could read, websites??

Do I need to go on a year long trip somewhere with shaman priests? I really want to focus on this over the next 5 years and am confused as where to even begin. Any suggestions from you or anyone would be appreciated.

Thx

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Amazing thread,the time will arrive,but for now the best thing anyone can do for themselves is to listen to "your self",self improvement is a neccesity and love is the most important word you need to help you on the way for eternity.

Dont take anything anyone says as "fact" decide for yourself what you want to believe in,trust in your emotions and enjoy the changes this "reality" brings.

Cant wait personally

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Amazing thread,the time will arrive,but for now the best thing anyone can do for themselves is to listen to "your self",self improvement is a neccesity and love is the most important word you need to help you on the way for eternity.

Dont take anything anyone says as "fact" decide for yourself what you want to believe in,trust in your emotions and enjoy the changes this "reality" brings.

Cant wait personally

Lets say 2012 passes and nothing happens and the world is just getting more and more polluted everyday. Then what do we do.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
All you can do is send good energy out into the world and to yourself. Think positive thoughts always. Being negative only drains you and continues to power the dark matrix. Don't give darkness satisfaction for thinking we don't have control over our conscious evolution. This time we chose to evolve, nothing can stop it now!

The 2012 date is irrelevant. Changes are happening everyday. I had a surge of energy pass through me last night which made me stay up till 5:30am...

I would like to think of 2012 as a deadline, not necessarily a specific date and time for evolution. We are mutating, morphing into lighter bodies daily. 2012 may be the culmination of all this, but politics are heightening this year so we'll be ready as a whole to move up another vibrational level.

Be open to every possibility. Its this awareness that begins to waken you up even faster when you can step back and look at your life and the lives of overs objectively...

The new earth is already here, you just have to change your awareness and perception to see it!!!

A new day begins when everyone can see this place, it is after all within our hearts my friends!

bs

[edit on 1-3-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Leafer.

2012 im not sure of, it might take longer and it might be sooner im not sure,im not a prophet although i can make quite accurate predictions about certain events and NO prophet can make a 100% accurate prediction but most can get pretty damn close.

The world will still get polluted long after 2012, the change that will happen will not happen over night,it will not happen on a certain date,but what is certain is that this change is happening NOW,its been happening for a long time.

The more planet earth gets polluted and the more humans try to destroy each other either physically or emotionally the faster this change will happen.

Biggie smalls

Spot on

I also had a surge of energy go through me all night last night i was up until 7am with an extreme headache, paracetamol worked a treat and after that i felt amazing, i could feel the energy in and around me.

Its strange how things change, about i year ago i would have called you all crazy, but now i understand and were not crazy

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Great thread biggie smalls

I would like to know if anyone who has posted on this thread is familiar with Terence McKenna and his Novelty Theory?

I know its a controversial theory but we are now living in the times postulated by this theory that events will be increasing in a greater magnitude and frequency all to culminate sometime around 2012.

Have any of you been experiencing anything like what Novelty Theory predicts?

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-3-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
YES, I understand you. I used to kick and scream during my early years in kindergarten and 1st grades. I would do the same whenever my mother brought me to the doctors office for vaccines or such. It's almost as if I sense evil or wrongdoings. In school I was never taught about things like the crusades, Nicola Tesla, etc. and we all know how much mercury is found in vaccines. Not natural, we can sense it.

Biggie, when I saw your post about not sleeping I cringed. I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I would wake up after 4 hours of sleep purposely to go back to bed earlier the next night, but I still can't fall asleep untill 7am sometimes. This surge of energy. It was almost as if I would begin to fall asleep in a theta state and then immediately get up from bed with lots of energy. I started doing pushups to release tension. I also hear voices right before falling asleep. last night was the worst ever since I should of been dead tired from the 3 hours total sleep previous day. I could not sleep at all. I tried at 230am. I wound up falling asleep at 11am. Kept waking and turning tv on and off periodically every 20 mins.

[edit on 3/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

[edit on 3/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting i agree with this thread you cant fight what is happening and as much as we try to stop it it is dragging us forward. Even the people who don't attempt anything will be brought along.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
woah. thats really deep, it is something that everybody would have to reflect on in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Exactly ! Nature is taking it's course and the directors of god are here. Do not be hopeless even though we are at a time of war. There are floods and famine. Trust me! The future will be a better place.

Do not be motivated by your weekly paychecks. Search your soul and carry on the duties you were meant to carry. We each were born with a "job". Do not be cut off from this natural duty on behalf of distractions that range from debts obtained from your cravings and lusts. Release yourself from this material world and come out from hiding.

People are willfully enslaving themselves. If consciousness is boosted, then the awakened souls will release themselves from their own prison.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I wish for a revelation, for an awakening, for some sign of hope and happiness to shine through. In my younger years I always maintained a free spirit, I always held that optimistic outlook, that things were right with the universe and that I had a firm understanding of who I was and felt "good" about my life and purpose. Now I am in the slow death race that is a house, the cars, the 12 hour work days, the complete lack of hope, the unending feeling of uneasiness and fear that life has no purpose. I dont care about what I do for a living, I feel like real love and understanding is unattainable and I basically am at a spiritual stand still. I feel that there is nothing sacred or real in the world any more, that religion and modern life has failed us all, that we are all caught up in the wheels of this greed machine and forced to be a slave until we die. I am only 30 years old and already I am weary and tired, I feel like this life of corporate thievery and begging is just a trap designed to keep me in the dark and occupied so that I pay no attention to what happens around me and what truly matters. I am desperate for a purpose, for some sort of meaning to all of this. It just seems to me that the older I get the uglier and less hospitable the world becomes. Is it just me? I get the feeling that there are a lot of lost souls wandering about their daily routines, desperate for a change, good or bad. How do I recover my spirit, how do I recapture that zest for life, that strong will to live and grow that comes when you are young? Is it a pipe dream? All I know is that I just cannot even bare to think that this is all there is to life. What is the key to a fulfilling existence?

Sorry if this post seems to be a downer amongst all of these fantastic spiritual awakenings that are taking place within this thread, I guess I want what you seem to have but am lost as to how I find it. Any suggestions?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
thats a start my friend. The fact that you seek the awakening will bring positive results to your life. You must remove yourself from negative energy which can be anything, even rock and roll music. I do not listen to pop music, it harms the soul.

I also reccomend you read more. The more you read the more signs you will get from the gods. As you discover yourself, life will be different. It's almost as if you will become reborn.

I was like you once. Not too long ago. Hopeless. It's no pipe dream. Most people have a harder time to become in tune with their inner consciousness. Most walk around everyday with a mask on their face. You must remove the mask. Remove the materials that help shield your fears.

You ask for a revealation. the 12 hour days and 55 hour weeks were tough on me. Abstain from indulgence and craving and you will not have any bills to pay, therefore you will not have to work long hours. You might have lots of kids to feed, and the hours are long. But if you search yourself and make use of your attributes and talents you will begin to see how there is a business out there that could be your own and can fit your standards and virtues you were born with.

Your profile is dark. I'm a dark person too, but because I must acknowledge darkness to fight it. You might be heavily distracted. Distractions will strip you of your chance to use your talents. You might say what talents? We all have them. Unlock them. Search. Unlock.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I had quite a heart palpitation today, felt like a lot of anger was being released...Felt great afterwards. I had to sleep for a few hours and pop a excedrin to deal with the pain...

Blackops, as Streetcorner stated you must find your happiness within...Take a vacation or something and spend some time meditating and thinking about what really makes you happy. You DO NOT have to sit in a cubicle to earn a living. I have completely rejected that lifestyle as there is little wiggle room for creativity. I feel most alive in nature and when I am not worried about meeting other people's standards of living.

We are all different mind you, and must behave appropriately. This does not mean we won't agree on certain things, but you must act for yourself and no one else. It is important to put yourself first and let others take a backseat for a while.

Don't feel bad for being selfish in the sense of figuring out you're own priorities. Be honest with yourself. If you don't like the way your life is going, CHANGE IT! I am not necessarily happy with the area I live in right now, but once schools out I am peacing out of here for good (at least I plan on it).

The sacredness of life will come back to you when you realize everything around you is conscious. The trees, animals, even the water you drink has a pulse (not a heartbeat, but a living, breathing SPIRIT). Reconnect with nature and you may in fact find yourself.

The natives of this continent have something called a DREAMQUEST. It is when you go into nature and fast for a few days and attempt to find your True Self. You will only be able to find the real you if you take the time to listen.

Those words that float in and out of our head may sometimes seem selfish, which is typically the ego. However, the consciousness behind that, the observer who understand that these thoughts are not "ME," but merely a small part...That is who you are. The ONE of the universe, able to manifest whatever you so chose to. You must have the focus and willpower, which is inside yourself in order to find happiness...

I know what you say about lost souls...I see many drones and robots everyday who don't know who they are or where they're going, but still seem to rush about in whatever business they're taking care of. It's quite sad in fact, to live life, but not have a reason to live...

You will find your purpose my friend. On some level you already have. You've taken the first step in admitting that parts of your life make you miserable and you are willing to take responsibility for your actions. Great job!

Now it is time to find out what you really want, and start living life your way. Don't ignore your passion because your wife calls you crazy, do it and tell her you love her anyway. She will either accept you for who you are, or move on. You will know that this is for the best anyway...

No, no, no my friend. You can not be a downer. A spiritual person means they are calm in the face of adversity. It does not mean we are saints; far from it actually. Spiritual means being in touch with oneself. By being honest with yourself, you have made great progress today. You will be able to continue this path if you remain honest, which I can feel you will be!

You are already found!

Streetcorner is right: you must search, make mistakes, have fun while doing it too! This life is merely a game to help the Great Creator understand who He/She/It is and LOVE every little party of IT!

There is no such thing as good/bad, it is merely our perception. Shift your perception, and you shift your reality!

Sorry about the long post, but I hope it was of some help friends.

Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more!

bs

top topics

<< 1   >>

join