It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not fight the inevitable

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
We are on the way up, nothing can stop this. We are all evolving, changing daily, higher vibrations flooding through us. Some say people can't change, I say change is people!

Anyone else have thoughts about what step to take next? For me its living my own life and not worrying about where I'm going because its definately an experience I'll never forget...

I hope this helps someone, whether it be in the smallest bit...

peace and love, your brother in Spirit,

bs

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
For me, it's learning to relax, and enjoy life while I have the opportunity, instead of living in fear and then regretting what I could have done at a later point. I'm having trouble shifting my mind into that way of thinking though.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i like this posts. i was just starting to think i was making a mistake, scaring myself by reading too many conspiracy theories. i want to have knowledge but be at peace.... is that possible? or is it that some things are too complicated to understand, so i shouldn't try? basically what i'm saying is, you have helped, so thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I support your words friend,

Nature is nature, time doesn't exist and nothing beyond this can alter nature because it already happened, we are eternal and there is no end to our existence.

Peace and love everyone.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I will flag your thread to show my gratitude.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It would be easier to stop the sun from shining or the season from changing than to stop the growth of the eternal soul.

I agree with your post 100%

wupy

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I suggest we all show our support of this thread and all come together and flag it and post on it to say that we support this collective consciousness natural spiritual growth.

Show our love.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Celebrate our existence.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I think the best thing we can do is to live with peace and unconditional love in our hearts.

We can also try and help people anyway we can, even if its only giving a person your full attention for 10 minutes. Showing someone that there are still people who actually cares for one another.

I can say from experience that its not always the easiest thing to do because we tend to get caught up in our lives, in our own problems.

Good luck to all of you. I do believe that we can do this and ascend to our higher self.

Peace and prosperity to all!!!

PS:I flagged this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I live to gain insight. It's my drive.

to observe and to remain centered and calm in every situation.

to explore my mind, to create and to observe to gain insight.

to interact, communicate, sharing wisdom and knowledge, to expand my mind.

growing! to become fully conscious of yourself, how you are. to fully express yourself in a natural healthy way.

go create

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
I live to gain insight. It's my drive.

to observe and to remain centered and calm in every situation.

to explore my mind, to create and to observe to gain insight.

to interact, communicate, sharing wisdom and knowledge, to expand my mind.

growing! to become fully conscious of yourself, how you are. to fully express yourself in a natural healthy way.

go create

Great attitude to have. I myself have really changed over the past 5 years form a materialistic prick to a seeker of knowledge and (almost) a love for all humans. I'm still working on the love for all humans part, it's very hard for me to do,especially the sicko's.

Seeking as much knowledge as you can really in itself is calming and exciting. Listening to coast to coast at work each night, coming home and reading ATS and many other related forums, then doing my own research on the side is simply amazing. I plan for the next 5 years to make it dedicated to mental aspects like meditation, remote viewing, etc. Basically to see and test the limits of my mind. I'll be starting that in sept of this year wish me luck lol.

Keep up the good work everyone and keep preaching peace my fellow sisters and brothers.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by leafer]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Great posts here, glad to see you're all on a similar path!!!

In the end, we'll all be fine, the clock tick tick tocks away to eternity. We are almost ready for the final jolt, boost from the higher dimensions. I can feel the energy now; I had quite an experience last night trying to control it with grounding geez!

I hope all of you continue your quest and I'll see you all at the end of the rabbit hole I guess right

a toast to your inner confidence, where peace and love arise slowly but surely my friends,

bs

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I love new information, wisdom and general enlightenment, but when your 19, struggling to stay sane in University, to get a degree which is worth less than the paper its printed on...

well yeh, you get my point. life sucks for people my age, unless you have parents with unlimited funds!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
I love new information, wisdom and general enlightenment, but when your 19, struggling to stay sane in University, to get a degree which is worth less than the paper its printed on...

well yeh, you get my point. life sucks for people my age, unless you have parents with unlimited funds!

Ah yes I know what that's like unfortunately, stay as long as you can and don't take any of the information for granted. Remember a lot of this is brainwashing to keep us uninformed about our true reality. I always hated sitting in the classroom because something never seemed right about the knowledge I was supposedly learning. The info never really clicked inside me as the "right" truths, only theories. Evolution is only a theory, yet we teach our elementary school kids this as fact. Heck, back in the day we thought there was nine planets, now there's 8 and 3 semi-planets! What a crock of #! What about planet 12 that just magically gets left out of the picture?

There's something fishy going on and its not the salmon I'm eating (figure of speech).

The answer lies within, not without. Ask all of your questions to yourself, then look within for the response. You will find you have everything you need right inside you!

bs

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thanks for those words biggie, appreciated

Ironically im studying bioscience, which deals with evolution and genetics...my oh my how much my interests have changed in the last couple of years..

I don't even care about my degree, im just putting off getting a job for as long as possible!

I just wish everything would hurry up and kick off into chaos so i can be done with this pointless degree. Id rather be fending for my survival than attending an institution that is ripping my generation off, lying to our faces about it, promoting alcohol abuse, aswell as being around a bunch of cretins who know nothing other than whats on TV and whats on in the local clubs...

END RANT

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

It sick how the whole system is structured isn't it. I live in Canada where it's not as bad financially to get educated but each year we are increasing and honestly its only a matter of time until we are on par with the U.S.

The one thing that always stuck in my mind was the average person changes their career 7 times in their life. While that number always sounded high imagine if even the number was 2. Thats 2 degree's and 2 loan payments. By the time you attended 8 years of school and if your lucky 10 years each to pay them off your already close to retiring.

I myself got my degree in computers. The problem is the industry is always changing and if want to keep up you have to spend all your nights and all your weekends studying. Finally switched careers (to something totally opposite) and have never looked back.

My point being (lol) don't chase the almighty dollar because that to me is the mark of the beast. It requires you to sacrifice your soul to become ultimately rich and well off. Do we REALLY need a 3000 square foot home, do we REALLY need half a million to retire, do we REALLY need a 70,000 dollar car? Of course not. BUT to become "rich" you need to sacrifice time with your kids, time for yourself, time with your spouse, and for what??? Material things that will never truly make us happy and only supposedly make us keep up with the jones.

The only way to truly be rich is to enrich yourself and your life. Thats what THE MAN doesn't want you to do.

Peace and love ATS!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by leafer
The only way to truly be rich is to enrich yourself and your life. Thats what THE MAN doesn't want you to do.

Spot on mate.

I have no desire to be rich either, money means nothing to me. Having said that, in the UK you need a degree for most trivial of jobs, its pathetic! I don't know if i can go on jumping through hoops for this degree, considering there mite not even be job market for it in 6 months time!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
People talk of going to higher vibrations, but they have no clue as to what to do to get there, they just merely state, we are going there, false. It's about the inner energy, the ether that flows through you. Focus it regularly, and you will ascend. Just focus on a certain part of your body, start with your hands, you'll start feeling tingling sensations. That's what you are looking for. Try to increase that. You'll be able to manipulate the enregy around you, eventually.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

We are on the way up, nothing can stop this. We are all evolving, changing daily, higher vibrations flooding through us. Some say people can't change, I say change is people!

All arguments regarding the state of a being seem meaningless.

When people realise it is they who construct their own reality, we will see tangible progress.

We will no longer have to deal with the mind prison of isness.

People seem to be waking up, but IMO it has only just begun, and there remains a long hard road ahead.

Good post.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The sleepers are awakening. We shall become like Buddha, like Christ.

The journey has been a long one but a lot of us are almost there.

100/% agreement with the OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join