It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for the Deceit that's about to overtake the Earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The da vinci code is fake. And they possiably could of found the tomp where his body was at, but its not their now.

Someone said they Jesus is God, which is not true if you read the bible. At the end of john jesus says (MY GOD MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU(IN HEAVEN) FORSAKEN ME(ON EARTH)

Read revalations chapter 4-5. God sits on a thrown holding in his right hand the scroll of seven seals. (this shows that God has a body) Jesus comes and take the scroll out of God hands. (showing Jesus is SOMEWHAT seprate from God.

Jesus was seen praying to god many times. All over the gospel jesus says father, father. Calling God his own father. He not talking to himself

forgive me for saying things like this but come on read scripure JESUS SAYS FATHER FATHER WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKE ME. are we going to skip scripure to believe in what the church says???????????????? or the prechure. Even the devil go's to church. And the bible tells us to watch out those who sit in high places.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Someone said they Jesus is God, which is not true if you read the bible. At the end of john jesus says (MY GOD MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU(IN HEAVEN) FORSAKEN ME(ON EARTH)

He felt our sin and the absence of GOD for a second.

Read revalations chapter 4-5. God sits on a thrown holding in his right hand the scroll of seven seals. (this shows that God has a body) Jesus comes and take the scroll out of God hands. (showing Jesus is SOMEWHAT seprate from God.

The vessel in which he came is different. That which it housed is the same that created everything.

Jesus was seen praying to god many times. All over the gospel jesus says father, father. Calling God his own father. He not talking to himself

He didn't come in his own name. But, the Father who sent him. The one who comes in his own name, the people will receive him and fall with him.

are we going to skip scripure to believe in what the church says????????????????

No we are going to skip what the "church" says and believe what the word says.

What happens when you stand before an open core of a nuclear reactor? You're dead. Now what happens if you stand before the core, housed in a proper vessel to contain all that power? You can safely interact with it then. Without fear of being consumed by the radiation.

GOD is pure life. So powerful he'll consume corruptible in his presence. Jesus Christ is the mediator between he and us.

When you've seen him, you've seen the father, because that's who he is. In a vessel that we can, and will be able to interact with.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
To be honest most of what you said I believe in. I perfectly understand that if you see jesus you see god. But more to the point Jesus is in some way seprate from God. You said it your self. When jesus daid my god my god why have you forsaken me. He left that God present was not with him. If jesus was God he could not feel himself Gone. nI believe Jesus is the close thing to God as you can get. When you see him you see god without a dout. But their are too many things in the bible the gospels that show that Jesus is not God. Jeus is the perfect manifestion of God. like a perfect twin.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Where will you be in a hundred years?

Worm food.

Dehydrate on a hot day or days to the point of near death, then find a glass of cold water, and drink it. Will you have a very open mind when it comes to others telling you the water which saved you is a lie? It wasn't really water, just your imagination? Just a fairy tale?

When you have this water and some run around saying they once had it, but now deny it. It's an impossibility that they ever had it to begin with. satan has them conned into believing that they are now damned, when in reality they still have the chance they'd always had.

If we were closed the spirit of GOD would have never entered in.

What if you were dying from dehydration and you didnt find a glass of water. Will you have an open mind that you had not been saved by a glass of water. No you would not because you would be dead.
What did an invisible deity have to do with this!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Worm food.

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. For your sake, I hope you aren't right.

What if you were dying from dehydration and you didnt find a glass of water. Will you have an open mind that you had not been saved by a glass of water. No you would not because you would be dead.

Amen. Every time the water confronted you it was spat out on the ground. Ever learning, never coming to the knowledge of the truth.

What did an invisible deity have to do with this!!!

Have a glass of water and you'd understand.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Have a glass of water and you'd understand.

All the same with you i'd prefer an ale.
Obviously i dont agree with you but i appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

All the same with you i'd prefer an ale.

Ale works.

However not in this case. Hear and not understand, See and not perceive.

Obviously i dont agree with you but i appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

However not in this case. Hear and not understand, See and not perceive.

pedantics. hear what you want to hear, see what you want to see.
you need to understand yourself before anyone else can possible perceive your message.

thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It'll cost you your soul if you don't come to the knowledge of the truth.

I have no soul to lose because "God" has given me the free will to choose such, thus I cannot be damned to heaven nor hell, rather I live happily here on Earth, loving my family and my animals, my family that is all of Humanity and beyond and my animals that are the creatures that dwelleth on this living organism which we call the planet Earth, and the knowledge of the truth is whatever the knowledge may be; that is free will, my friend

[edit on 31-3-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Both God and Jesus is out there. But just because God is Alive does not mean he's comeing down to talk to you. Life teaches God's ways. Life teachers there is evil in the world. If you have not seen those things in front of you. You blind. god is out there. If y ou want to know the truth i say you should try to pray and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Both God and Jesus is out there. But just because God is Alive does not mean he's comeing down to talk to you. Life teaches God's ways. Life teachers there is evil in the world. If you have not seen those things in front of you. You blind. god is out there. If y ou want to know the truth i say you should try to pray and see what happens.

I tried, I prayed, nothing happend, no truth was revealed, no signs were made, I felt nothing, zero... zip! Now what?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
I tried, I prayed, nothing happend, no truth was revealed, no signs were made, I felt nothing, zero... zip! Now what?

When did you pray? A second before you posted?

Secondly, he'll give you all the signs you need. Signs that you will easily miss, unless you are looking. If you really seek him, you'll find him. If you really seek the truth, you'll find it.

He doesn't give his pearls to swine.

How bad do you want it? If you wanted it bad enough, you'd already have it.

If you sincerely asked him for truth, start looking. Pay attention. You'll start to notice things that in no way can be coincidence. Mainly within you.

Will it happen three seconds from now? Don't count on it. Keep looking.

Understand what you are, what you deserve. What he did for you and why you are dead without him. That's the beginning. Only the beginning.

You come to that understanding and he'll do things with you that you can't deny. People will hate you and avoid you, that were once all over you. That's the biggest sign of it's reality. People that you once thought were bright, gradually become dumber than a brick. Things you see and try to explain to others, it will be as if they are blind. That's only a few of the things you'll notice.

These things are so supernatural that you can't deny it, once you're there.

You'd like him to call fire down from heaven before you, and that would satisfy you temporarily. He wont. He will change you though. A change that you can't deny.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Though me and wise have differences on Belief. God is out there and he will show you he is alive. Just dont think he's comeing down here to say hi. It does'nt matter when you pray, just start doing it with a little faith and God will do the rest. Look life is not easy, life is not what others thinks as easy going, True followers of God dont have easy lives.

People want to know the truth all the time, yet they dont want to take the big steps to finding God. You want to find God, let God find you. Pray and read the Bible. Dont start with going to some church thats Going to tell you if you dont follow them you going to hell cuz they're full of it. The belief in God and Jesus only is what can save you. Read John chapter 6 25-59. Parts of the scripure says (This is the work of God that ye believe in him whom you have sent).

Most what I am saying is be carefull of what the church say and the preacher say. scripure says it (even the devil go to church) Thats not a joke its for real.

You want to find God let God touch you. and you will have all the proof you need.

What wise says is true when praying, and going through life. Pay attention to thing happening around you. Paying attention to everything, missing a bus next thing you know you talk to someone who needed spiritful help.

I telling you this, cuz take it coming for a man who didnt really truefuly believe. I was raise by stripers in vegas and have seen evil things that most people have'nt seen. I am geto and I am telling you God is out there, just most people are scare to realize that there sins can be forgiven, and will be if you ask God. Pray to God throw the power of Jesus.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by slymattb]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler

When did you pray? A second before you posted?

Yes, however I’ve also prayed several times over 10 years ago when I was younger. Nothing ever happened. Not a single sign, not even a tiny, tiny sign that could reasonably lead me to believe your God exist. If you're asking me to abandon my reason and become insane like you, then I must reject.

Secondly, he'll give you all the signs you need. Signs that you will easily miss, unless you are looking. If you really seek him, you'll find him. If you really seek the truth, you'll find it.

Oh, what a [expletive] cop out. I haven’t found him because I’m not looking hard enough! Doh! Listen to me you ignorant sheeple, I’ve been looking for truth since I was old enough to have a grasp of the concept and all it has done is drive me further and further away from your pathetic God.

He doesn't give his pearls to swine.

How do you know what he does or does not do? In your eyes I’m scum (or swine) because I don’t accept your delusions, what does that make you? An arrogant crazy person, I would say.

How bad do you want it? If you wanted it bad enough, you'd already have it.

Oh look! More bullcrap from Mr. Know It all. I don’t want truth enough; therefore I’ve never found it. I guess I’m screwed, because unless I start seeing things your way I’ll never “want it bad enough” and thus I can never “know the truth”.

I can just turn this around in your face and say; you don’t want truth enough, which is why you’ve never embraced Atheism. You’re willing to remain ignorant and live in a world filled with delusions because reality is too hard to face. This is nothing but your own personal choice, you can’t handle truth, and therefore you turn to imaginary fairies in the sky to comfort you. This makes you a pathetic excuse for a human being in my eyes.

If you sincerely asked him for truth, start looking. Pay attention. You'll start to notice things that in no way can be coincidence. Mainly within you.

This is just the adverse effects played on your mind from the fact that you’re [expletive] kidding your self.

You'd like him to call fire down from heaven before you, and that would satisfy you temporarily. He wont. He will change you though. A change that you can't deny.

Why can’t he call fire down from heaven? He doesn’t even need to do something that drastic. Why can’t he just make a small book hover in the air for a few seconds to me personally when I’m praying to Him so that I can know? And how do you know what he will or won’t do? The fact that he won’t interfere in the physical world even the slightest bit is a very convenient excuse for you theists, isn’t it? And what change are you even talking about? Be more specific!

Your post is an extreme insult and I’ve replied giving you exactly the same respect. You offer nothing but ignorance, circular logic, arrogance and an “I’ve accepted the absolute truth, therefore I am better than you (swine)” attitude. In this moment I pray that your God of the Bible exists so that I may drag the likes of you down with me into Hell for eternal torment. This would in its self be heaven in my eyes.

I hope my angry post does not deter you from replying, because even though I hate you with my entire being, that doesn’t mean you should care.

Evil regards,
Vlad

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You want to find God let God touch you. and you will have all the proof you need.

Is that what the priests tell you?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
no I dont go to church I read the bible and experence god will around me.
Keep praying man. Cuz god is out there. If and when you pray pray with a little faith that all you need is faith. Faith as a mustard seed. If you have dout God wont answer to a person who wont even give it a thought that he might be there. When praying for god to show you truths it take time. And everything that happens around you can be a way God trying to show you. Most likely he sent you a sign and you miss it cuz like I said EVERYTHING CAN BE A TEACHING OF GOD.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Cuz god is out there

Where is out there? Honest inquisition

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Its a good question where is heaven. The bible points up in the skys. But I am telling you man God is Alive and watching. You praying and not getting answers only show you might be praying wrong. you cant pray for a sign man. Cuz God wont give you one. Finding God is'nt about proof. Its about full heartly giveing your heart and self to God. Once you do this you will see things on earth that none have seen. And everthing can be a sign. but there not signs. When you see things god shows you. He saying he love you, cuz he showing you his power and love.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Why Jesus is Seperate from God while being God

Jesus was no more God than we are. He had the likeness of God in his image, but was not God incarnate, was not just God in a vessel. Jesus was his own person, and had his own spirit, and still does. Before Abraham was born, Jesus existed, he said that himself, so he was aware of the fact that he was put on Earth to do a certain task and was sent by God to do so.

There are numerous references to Jesus and God being seperate entities in the bible, in Revelation and in other places. Besides, Jesus claimed to be the son of, not the incarnated avatar of.

I think the Deceiver has used this to his advantage in the Christian Churchs, infiltrating them and making most of them Synagogues of Satan. When you pray to Jesus and not God, you make God jealous. More importantly, you Idolize Jesus by praying to him, as if he is going to change or fix the problem you have. In reality, should that problem become fixed, it would be God's doing and not Jesus.

When Jesus healed the sick and raised the dead, God's power of pure life went through Jesus, who was pure enough to receive the power, and then into the sick or the dead, bringing about health or life. But without his strict belief in his Father, God, Jesus wouldn't have been able to do those tasks. The power was given to him in the moment from his Father to woe the masses, to set forward the plan which had been made.

So please, if you care about your soul, dont worship the crucifix, a tool of cruel death and torture, and dont worship a dead or dying jesus' flesh on a crucifix in symbol, for all you are doing is toting around a victory symbol for the evil, that the bodily son's flesh was successfully killed. at Church, dont direct your prayers directly to Jesus, try directing them to your God, like it says in the bible. Double check everything told to you by your congregation in the text, to make sure it isn't a faulty interpretation by a misleading man.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Jesus was no more God than we are.

Reminds me of a story I heard once.

When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee. But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,Why doth this [man] thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?

And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts? Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, [Thy] sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?

But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.
Mark 2

In order to forgive, you must be the one offended. If a sin is a crime against God, and Jesus can forgive sins, then Jesus is the offended, or equal with God.

As one more example:

Phl 2:6 Who (Jesus), being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

There are many more examples, but the two that I've provided here are pretty hard to overlook.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join