It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for the Deceit that's about to overtake the Earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yes folks, it's as the title says, Satan's war on our faith is here, and I'm afraid it's gaining more momentum.

If you've been paying attention to the news lately, you will see that there are claims being made that Jesus tomb has been found, as well as Mary Magdalene's and their supposed son.

It seems this idea is slowly gaining momentum in our culture, thanks to the lies fed by Dan Brown in the "Da Vinci Code".

Anyone who reads the bible knows very well that these times have been prophesied about. We have been warned about the deceit that's about to come over the earth.

I just wanted to tell all Christians to put on the armor of God.

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. Ephesians 6:10-18

Don't believe the crock the world says, remember this place is only temporary.

God bless and peace.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

[edit on 26-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Yes folks, it's as the title says, Satan's war on our faith is here, and I'm afraid it's gaining more momentum.
And why should you or we care???? - I thought Satan loses anyway!!!!

If you've been paying attention to the news lately, you will see that there are claims being made that Jesus tomb has been found, as well as Mary Magdalene's and their supposed son.

It seems this idea is slowly gaining momentum in our culture, thanks to the lies fed by Dan Brown in the "Da Vinci Code".

Hmmmm - Lies in a book of FICTION, I would never have guessed and also the fact that at the beginning of the book it states that it is a MADE UP story based on FACTS - you know something similar to Dracula or the like

Don't believe the crock the world says, remember this place is only temporary.

God bless and peace.
LOL, 'Dont believe the crock the world says' - but we have to believe YOU????? Remember you are only temporary!!! Why should we believe you when within 100 years you wont be here??????

G

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud

Originally posted by thehumbleone
And why should you or we care???? - I thought Satan loses anyway!!!!

Satan loses, but he takes a lot of people with him into hell/the lake of fire, if you happen to believe such a literal interpretation of revelation.

Hmmmm - Lies in a book of FICTION,

Trouble is that some people don't have an open mind like that, and as such believe that only the events in the book are not true.

Personally I don't think revelation is anything to be used to predict the future on. Less solid than the argument put forward for Yellowstone to blow up today, as it's overdue.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
well, the book of revelation sure is a populair thing amongst the western world leaders these days, and amongst other satanists.

when I read about the beast and how no-one is able to make war against it, that surely makes me think of the US/UN.. but I could be wrong

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Even if the God of the Bible was proven to be correct and that God exists I would still be rooting for Satan. The God of the Bible is an asshole.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
Why should we believe you when within 100 years you wont be here??????

Where will you be in a hundred years?

Originally posted by apex
Satan loses, but he takes a lot of people with him into hell/the lake of fire, if you happen to believe such a literal interpretation of revelation.

Could be just your wording, but what does what anyone happens to believe have to do with reality?

Originally posted by apex
Trouble is that some people don't have an open mind like that, and as such believe that only the events in the book are not true.

Dehydrate on a hot day or days to the point of near death, then find a glass of cold water, and drink it. Will you have a very open mind when it comes to others telling you the water which saved you is a lie? It wasn't really water, just your imagination? Just a fairy tale?

When you have this water and some run around saying they once had it, but now deny it. It's an impossibility that they ever had it to begin with. satan has them conned into believing that they are now damned, when in reality they still have the chance they'd always had.

If we were closed the spirit of GOD would have never entered in.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
[edit on 19-3-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

If we were closed the spirit of GOD would have never entered in.

Who is God, where is God, and what is God? What is spirit?

Tell Dr. Gene Scott that she is perfect

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Who is God, ...

Jesus Christ.

where is God, ...

At the right hand of the Father. The Father in heaven.

and what is God?

Everything. The being that has no beginning and no end. The one who made that which was invisible, visible.

What is spirit?

It's the person of GOD. It's the only thing that will eternally fill the hole in a man that needs filling. The hole that man was purposefully created with.

Ones without him are continually dumping something in this hole in them, but never satisfying it. This hole is the temple of GOD. If he isn't in there, it's a mightily desolate place. If the inside is desolate, nothing can be painted on the outside of the temple to hide it.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
if you want to see deceit, just open up your bibles. it's full of lies, add ons, and various innaccuracies.

to prepare for deceit, one must know how to see it

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
if you want to see deceit, just open up your bibles. it's full of lies, add ons, and various innaccuracies.

to prepare for deceit, one must know how to see it

Point me to an inaccuracy that in no way can be explained. Or any of the above. I'm in the mood for a little research.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Point me to an inaccuracy that in no way can be explained. Or any of the above. I'm in the mood for a little research.

i'll point to the nativity story. herod slaughters the innocents during the census...
there's one problem, that census took place in 6 CE, by that point herod was dead and in some state of decomposure

actually, i recomend the book misquoting jesus, as i'm not an expert in this area

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

i'll point to the nativity story. herod slaughters the innocents during the census...
there's one problem, that census took place in 6 CE, by that point herod was dead and in some state of decomposure

Try this. And this.

IF you have any problems with what they have to say. I'll dig deeper to show you the truth. The text is not in error.

actually, i recomend the book misquoting jesus, as i'm not an expert in this area

Actually I recommend the BIBLE, particularly the KJV, because it contains the least errors in translation. It's not perfect, but really close.

It's the only book that exists, that one may even blindly read and not be led astray.

Most of the Atheist movement are blind leaders of the blind. The religious world is much the same as the secular in this regard, and rightfully so. If a pastor, book writer, or professor makes one truthful statement, or even a series. If listeners aren't careful they end up blindly consuming every other word that flows off their tongue as the word of god. This type of thing is gonna drag a ton down with it.

It's like seed. One bad seed can be crushed and cure a massive problem very easily. If that seed is allowed to grow into a tree and that tree is allowed to produce millions more seed. You go from an easy cure, to burning the whole mess down as the only cure.

If you are really serious about truth and not some agenda, or are on someone's payroll, you'll see that at some point or another, the above is the way it is.

Jesus told us to leave alone the blind, because if the blind lead the blind, they both end up in the ditch.

I've just got a hard head I guess.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The devil's scheme, the mark of the beast in the revelations was refered to as more than one thing.

Real ID=number of the beast
Verichip=mark in hand
Mind implant disguised as a brain performance enhancer=mark on forehead

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
The devil's scheme, the mark of the beast in the revelations was refered to as more than one thing.

Real ID=number of the beast
Verichip=mark in hand
Mind implant disguised as a brain performance enhancer=mark on forehead

The SoMark has a rather interesting name too. This would be a more fitting solution.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Jesus Christ.

Everything. The being that has no beginning and no end. The one who made that which was invisible, visible.

If God is every thing then God can not be limited to only Jesus Christ, unless you are saying that Jesus Christ is every thing as well, thus we are all Jesus Christ and we are all every thing.

At the right hand of the Father. The Father in heaven.

Where is heaven?

If the father is God and God is every thing, then God is at the right hand of Gods self, because every right hand would be the right hand of God being that God is every thing.

It's the person of GOD. It's the only thing that will eternally fill the hole in a man that needs filling. The hole that man was purposefully created with.

What is the 'person' of God? (please do not say spirit)

Ones without him are continually dumping something in this hole in them, but never satisfying it. This hole is the temple of GOD. If he isn't in there, it's a mightily desolate place. If the inside is desolate, nothing can be painted on the outside of the temple to hide it.

Individuals lacking love and the knowledge of their Existence are constantly dumping garbage in to this void, yes... but 'him'? The male figure, God?

I agree, if God is every thing and every thing is the Existence and the expressions there of, then this knowledge should be spread among all of us, but "God", "God" is currently not suffice to explain the entirety of Existence. If the inside is desolate it is because it is lacking nothing, hiding can not be found in side of the paintings of nothing, nothing is an inescapable knowledge once found for what it is and then used properly. Nothing can and can not hide any thing, nothing dually reveals "all"

[edit on 20-3-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If God is every thing then God can not be limited to only Jesus Christ, unless you are saying that Jesus Christ is every thing as well, thus we are all Jesus Christ and we are all every thing.

He's not limited to, but Jesus Christ is the only mediator between us and the Father. The Father had to take on human flesh and become a sacrifice for the sins of many. To fulfill his own law. That's how he accomplished it. When you've seen him, you've seen the father.

No we are not all everything. The reason we are not all everything is because of the fact we haven't all lived a sinless life. Secondly none of us have been resurrected into eternal bodies. We have not yet reached that point. Even after that point when we are made like him, we will not physically be him.

Cursed beings such as ourselves can in no way be compared.

Where is heaven?

Good question. Likely the center of everything, the way I have it pictured. According to most understanding of it it's comprised of layers. We have the atmosphere of earth, the section where the lights are (stars, space). Then a heaven beyond that.

If the father is God and God is every thing, then God is at the right hand of Gods self, because every right hand would be the right hand of God being that God is every thing.

No his mediator is at his right hand. The one you see if he decides to show himself to you.

What is the 'person' of God? (please do not say spirit)

What's the person of you? We are made in his image. We can learn a lot about him by looking at ourselves, but we can't be so stupid as to say that we are gods.

Individuals lacking love and the knowledge of their Existence are constantly dumping garbage in to this void, yes... but 'him'? The male figure, God?

Yes HIM. Individuals can't understand their existence or love, without him. Many would have you to believe they do, but lying within them is a ruinous heap that only Jesus Christ can restore.

I agree, if God is every thing and every thing is the Existence and the expressions there of, then this knowledge should be spread among all of us, but "God", "God" is currently not suffice to explain the entirety of Existence.

Would you give your valued possessions to someone you can't trust, let alone who doesn't trust you? You don't give your pearls to swine.

If the inside is desolate it is because it is lacking nothing, hiding can not be found in side of the paintings of nothing, nothing is an inescapable knowledge once found for what it is and then used properly. Nothing can and can not hide any thing, nothing dually reveals "all"

A dead man definitely can't lack anymore, that's for sure. There's a whole lot he could gain though, especially having the choice to get his life back.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

He's not limited to, but Jesus Christ is the only mediator between us and the Father. The Father had to take on human flesh and become a sacrifice for the sins of many. To fulfill his own law. That's how he accomplished it. When you've seen him, you've seen the father.

Well that is too bad for every country out side of the Unites States that's main religion has not a thing to do with Jesus Christ, are they excluded from this so called "father"? So the father took on the flesh of human as Jesus Christ, therefore as was stated before, the father is the right hand of the fathers self. Full fill law? The neutrality of Existence has no laws, that is the "God" seeked.

So you diss connect your self from what Jesus Christ was all though he preached that you are like him and more?

All so, Bible teachings say that those who do not know Christ will still enter this imaginary make believe heaven that it has turned in to.

Sin is derived from an expectation of right and wrong, there Exists no sin to the neutrality of Existence. Add right and wrong together and we all get along, thus we have achieved the awareness of equillibrium a.k.a. neutrality.

No we are not all everything.

Previously you stated that God is every thing, thus God is us and we are every thing as well, or do you now retract that statement?

The reason we are not all everything is because of the fact we haven't all lived a sinless life. Secondly none of us have been resurrected into eternal bodies. We have not yet reached that point. Even after that point when we are made like him, we will not physically be him.

I have lived a sinless life and so has every human being that has ever existed on this planet. Tell me, what decides what sin is and is not? We are physically every thing, connected forever and all ways.

Cursed beings such as ourselves can in no way be compared.

It hurts that you think so negatively. We are lovely unblemished creatures, creatures of, in, and out of perfection and only all ways living of perfection.

Good question. Likely the center of everything, the way I have it pictured. According to most understanding of it it's comprised of layers. We have the atmosphere of earth, the section where the lights are (stars, space). Then a heaven beyond that.

There is no center to every thing. Existence is endless, a center point requires a measurable unit. There is nothing beyond this physical Existence. This is the so called "heaven".

No his mediator is at his right hand. The one you see if he decides to show himself to you.

And does "he" have 5 fingers too? That's pretty mean of him to hide like that, is God right handed or left handed?

I see "God"/Existence/the Father every time I look in to the mirror and every time I look in to my wife and child's eyes and I see heaven in the flowers and the bees.

What's the person of you?

"God", every thing, Existence, omni-verse.

We are made in his image. We can learn a lot about him by looking at ourselves, but we can't be so stupid as to say that we are gods.

How and when did you become so sure of God's sex? If God is omnified then why is God limited to being male only? This world is male dominant, what we are witnessing is that reflection, and that of our corruption and deviation from the every thing when we refer to "God" as a male figure.

We are Gods.

Yes HIM. Individuals can't understand their existence or love, without him. Many would have you to believe they do, but lying within them is a ruinous heap that only Jesus Christ can restore.

We can not comprehend Existence because we have not accepted the concept of nothing, it is not because of Jesus Christ and it is not because of the "father". Go outside tonight, look out at the stars and realize that it never ends because nothing does and does not allow it to.

Would you give your valued possessions to someone you can't trust, let alone who doesn't trust you? You don't give your pearls to swine.

I don't value worldly possessions, I value my consciousness, my conscience, my family and humanity, I value love and I value truth and I trust all, this is why I give all that I value to as many as possible. I give my pearls to every thing because I am everything and in doing so I am losing and gaining -nothing- and every thing, this brings me much joy.

A dead man definitely can't lack anymore, that's for sure. There's a whole lot he could gain though, especially having the choice to get his life back.

The 'dead' live through their eternal foot steps woven from their works of choice while living.

Life is a choice of death as is death of life, try choosing neither and where is the destination? Eternity

[edit on 20-3-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well that is too bad for every country out side of the Unites States that's main religion has not a thing to do with Jesus Christ, are they excluded from this so called "father"? So the father took on the flesh of human as Jesus Christ, therefore as was stated before, the father is the right hand of the fathers self. Full fill law? The neutrality of Existence has no laws, that is the "God" seeked.

For every country yes. For every country the vatican has taken over, even worse.

Anyone without Jesus Christ is lost, he is the ONLY way. The reason is our guilt of sin in the eyes of GOD.

What makes him the only way is the sacrifice. No other way is capable of covering your sin.

So you diss connect your self from what Jesus Christ was all though he preached that you are like him and more?

No we are not there yet.

All so, Bible teachings say that those who do not know Christ will still enter this imaginary make believe heaven that it has turned in to.

No those who do not know him are going to hell, and you nor I, nor anyone else is exempt.

Sin is derived from an expectation of right and wrong, there Exists no sin to the neutrality of Existence. Add right and wrong together and we all get along, thus we have achieved the awareness of equillibrium a.k.a. neutrality.

Sin is derived from breaking GOD's law, which we all have and we all are guilty.

Previously you stated that God is every thing, thus God is us and we are every thing as well, or do you now retract that statement?

My statements mean absolutely nothing, and GOD's statements mean absolutely everything.

I have lived a sinless life and so has every human being that has ever existed on this planet.

According to GOD you haven't. I haven't and no one else has.

Tell me, what decides what sin is and is not?

GOD's law does.

It hurts that you think so negatively.

I'm speaking positively. What's negative and will hurt a hell (literally speaking) of a lot more is those who make the conscious choice to end up there.

We are lovely unblemished creatures, creatures of, in, and out of perfection and only all ways living of perfection.

This is the so called "heaven".

Apparently you don't get out much.

That's pretty mean of him to hide like that, is God right handed or left handed?

Mean? No. You wouldn't be here to have a chance at salvation if the didn't.

I see "God"/Existence/the Father every time I look in to the mirror and every time I look in to my wife and child's eyes and I see heaven in the flowers and the bees.

You see the image but you don't see him.

How and when did you become so sure of God's sex?

No we just call him "HE" for the fun of it.

If God is omnified then why is God limited to being male only?

What you'd like to do is twist him into the "mother goddess".

We are Gods.

I'm personally glad that's a lie. If it weren't, this would be a wretched place sure enough.

The 'dead' live through their eternal foot steps woven from their works of choice while living.

The dead are dead.

Eternity

In hell.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I feel like the day of evil came for me, I waffled, but God forgave me.

Like a thousand hungry wolves we're surrounded by the fury of Satan coercing with fire to relinquish faith and proclaim his status as God of the Earth.

Poor little one, too small for such a battle.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join