It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the most annoying television show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I hate a ton of shows, like 24, desperate housewives, that show about spoiled kids turning 16, all feminist/women talk shows, and teenager shows on nickelodeon. If I left out any more extremely gay shows please add them.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The whole "reality genre" should be eradicated from the tube but American Idol and The Apprentice are my two most hated shows

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's a toss up for me between "Lost" and "24".

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
It's a toss up for me between "Lost" and "24".

Thank God! Another person who hates 24! Cheers buddy

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Rosanne! God almighty I hate that fu***ng show..

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Gillmore Girls (if those two could talk any more they would be auctionieers
)

Pro Wrestling (comon people it's about to the level of Jerry Springer)

America's Next Top Model (If I wanted to watch anorexics run around acting like idiots I would hang out with my ex wife :shk: )

Maury, Montel, Jerry, Etc... (all of those ratings slut, white trash showcasing shows piss me off
)

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Dancing with the stars. Every single one of the award shows (Oscar, Emmy, Golden Globe.....etc) I'd rather chew on tinfoil than watch a "Red Carpet" show.
Oh, and did I mention the self important Tyra Banks show?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
oh where to start..

House
Law and Order - all of them
CSI Miami

Top Model
Survivor
Grease

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
oh where to start..

House
Law and Order - all of them
CSI Miami

Top Model
Survivor
Grease

Nice list. Only one I disagree with you on is Law and Order. I do like the Law and Order SVU.

The thing that stinks is my wife likes all of those shows.......

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
America's next top models is right there, do you think Tara actually thinks she is a deep person and being a model a real profession?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Everything spewing out now I can't seem to watch. My hit list is:

1) Desperate Housewives
2) Current Affair programs
3) Entertainment Tonight

there is alot more but I wont rant

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by carcharodon
America's next top models is right there, do you think Tara actually thinks she is a deep person and being a model a real profession?

rofl.

"I was fat once so I understand what girls go through, but im like hotter than all of you now so I don't really care."

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think the most enraging show is the tara banks show (is that her name? the bitch from top model) all she does is talk about women being fat and needing support from other women, then shell cry and then itll cut to women in the audience either crying or nodding their heads knowingly. Its just stupid, cant women be independant like they want to be, instead of needing encouragement from a talk show? Sometimes I watch the show on mute when tara is in a bikini or something but I caught this part where she started yelling and crying cause some magazine was showing how fat her ass is getting. Its just stupid, have you noticed that all man shows are just action/martial arts movies, hot chicks, people getting hurt, and full contact sports? Not one show is about some guy that cant be percieved as the perfect man or whatever.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by RomanianDacianHun]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I can't narrow it down to just one so i'll list a couple, in no particular order.

1. Deal or No Deal. come on a game show that requires absolutely zero skill or intelligence, what's next flipping coins for money until you lose?

2. Battlestar Galactica. I'm not sure why but i couldn't get into this show, even though i love Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis. This one just doesn't do it for me.

3. American Chopper. I hate motorcycles and these clowns are obviously attempting to ham it up for the camera, they are failing at their attempts though.

4. Inside the actors studio. What is society coming too when an entire program is dedicated to what actors think about anything, or how they get inspired to do their "WORK".

I could go on but i'll leave some for other people to list.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
CSI Miami.

I just can't stand that side-standing Horatio.
Seriously...watch it. He never stands straight!

:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Almost every show that comes out on MTV.

top topics

join