It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

myATS favorites double/triple entry's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Has anyone else had this problem.

Some threads that ive posted to have appeared in myATS favorites as either double or triple entry's. Ive deleted the entry's and when posting again in same thread the same thing has happened.

Is it me or is there a ghost in the machine!!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh, I've seen quadruple entries in MyATS.

The next time it happens, I'll grab a screen capture.

Oh, and deleting one of them, deletes all of them(duplicate entries). You just have to resubscribe to the thread, to put the listing back.

[edit on 2/26/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I believe it is one of them minor glitches in the Matrix that some of us have come to accept. It shares a boat with the negative points due to ATS Store purchases, and the Time Zones in our settings.

Not really sure what causes this one, but if someone can manage to answer it, I'll be sure to pass it along to the next member that asks.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thanks chissler, thought it may have only been recent. This is the first time its happened to me in just over 12mths since joining, so wasnt sure.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have it happen all the time myself. It never bothers me unless it's a thread with a really long title that takes up a great deal of room.

I have one on my list now that is doubled, thank goodness it has a one word title!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Meow x 2

I'm not sure, mind you, but I think it happens when the title of the thread is changed.

Or it could just be a sign the Agents are closing in.

Something like that.

top topics

join