It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a moving "star"!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
where was your video camera?

second

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I can very well relate to what I think you saw. I tried to make a power point show to try and explain what happened to me. Yes I now know it wasn't venus as it has been pointed out to me all ready, but, the fact Still remains, Something star like Moved across the sky.
Does this look anything like you saw?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Yes I've seen something similar but it was not Venus! I live in southern Spain and the night sky is very clear in the later Summer and Autumn. There are always satellites passing over, in fact almost every time you look up you will see one.. Obviously the area has its fair share of airliners being a tourist spot.. What I saw was definitely not a plane or satellite! It was a star! It totally twists the boundaries of my understanding, but I trust my eyes and my judgement .. I was talking on my mobile phone in my friends garden and I started to look up at the stars, the sky was very clear and there were many many stars. My eyes stopped at two stars that were so close together that they were almost touching, I looked at them for a few seconds and then one of them started moving. It moved away from the other one in a semicircle of about 160 degrees and then it stopped,,and stayed!! The movement was smooth and lasted for about three seconds..... This star is in the sky every night and I have not seen it move since....
Im thinking about creating a short video to show the movement and location of the star...

edit on 26-10-2011 by 3podm because: forgot signature

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I see fake stars and fake planes every day. You are not alone.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join